favorite bears

Sassylassie
Yep, beer is the best acid rinse for the hair. It removes the build up from hair spray, gels, mouse, you will be bouncing your hair over your shoulder in no time.

Nuggler

I thought this was about bears; but 3 pages of "favourite bears", couldn't be so. Twasn't

The big Polar has to be my favourite. He can smell you more than 2 km. away, and if he's hungry, he/she's coming for you.

Grizz and Black numbers 2 and 3.

Panda's bit of a wuss....#4.

Sloth reminds me too much of me.....#5.

All of them probably nasty drunks.

Speaking of which, Molson Dry used to be my fav when I drank..Buddy of mine and myself both quit drinking a few years ago . Molson's shares fell 15%.

cortez
you may not realize this but the venezuelan beer POLAR is pretty good too- though it tastes better in venezuela- just doesnt travel well- the venezuelans basically have only 2 beer brands POLAR and another one called --i cant exactly rememmber something like IMPERIAL- no matter where you go they always try and pawn off IMPERIAL- cause only unsuspecting tourists will drink it--- always insist on POLAR-- it has a picture of a polar bear on it

cortez
Quote: Originally Posted by Sassylassie

Yep, beer is the best acid rinse for the hair. It removes the build up from hair spray, gels, mouse, you will be bouncing your hair over your shoulder in no time.

I guess you use it on your bouncing little sheep.....

Nuggler
So many years ago I don't care to count, a bunch of us went down to Nassau for a week in the winter......I actually BORROWED most of the money to go . Gawd, would never do that now.........anyway.

We drank mostly (or most of) a Bahamian beer called . Think it was Golden something. Anyone know of the beer of which I speak?? Very sweet, with about a 3-4% alcohol count. One had to inbibe straight rum to get over the hangover caused by the beer

Ah the goodledays.

Haggis McBagpipe
That sounds like a beer well worth NOT rediscovering, unless, of course, you have some of that rum handy.

Nuggler
Haggis:

Don't want any, just get worried about senile dementia every time I can't remember something.

Sincerely,

Old n ........Ol.......n.........whoever

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by oldnugly

Haggis:

Don't want any, just get worried about senile dementia every time I can't remember something.

Sincerely,

Old n ........Ol.......n.........whoever

Hell, being old and gritty, I'd know exactly what you mean if I could just remember what it was you were saying.