APB on ITN: WHERE ARE YOU ???

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Hi JimMoyer

ITN left two days ago - for a two week work related trip.... I am doing a count down of days without him....this is Day 2.

I miss his great activity around here and dear Haggis has been keeping things going all day.....

Over and out :lol:

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
'Tis true, Jim. ITN is away on Cinderella Liberty times approximately 13. He did get his leave papers in order, so he is not quite AWOL.He has just two weeks to get back here, though, or we're sending out the Marines. With big sticks. Didya hear that ITN, wherever you are? You are being missed and threatened in practically the same breath. :D

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Re: RE: APB on ITN: WHERE ARE YOU ???

jimmoyer said:
By the way, are you the Mother Hen of this board ???

I feel the strength of your guiding hand.

On my buttocks.

:)

No, no, that's my foot, giving you a swift kick. Get it right, kid. :lol:

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Day Three for ITN

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I don't think we will be seeing him anytime real soon....

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
HEY! It's our I Think Not!!! He was smart enough to cancel his trip, I assume, because he recognized that taking trips when he has work to do on the forum is a Very Bad Thing to do.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
ITN

Enjoy all the places you are gonna visit - Hersheys YAY!!!

If you get time to nod in - we'd love to hear from you again and best wishes on a successful business trip too.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
You might consider posting a joke in the new Irish joke thread, to atone for your sin of deserting us. It would go a long way. Wednesday's Child, your cheerleader is distracting me! I am seeing pink blobs before my very eyes. Aiiiiiieeeeeee!