Triple Travel Questionnaire

Haggis McBagpipe
!! Yes! The oldest haggis in Canada giving tours of the oldest bridge in Canada. There's a certain poetry to it, isn't there.

magpie
Quote: Originally Posted by Haggis McBagpipe

It's coming up on holiday time in a few months, so here are three questions about your experiences in travel:

What is the most wonderful place you've ever visited?

What visited place is a 'return-time-and-time-again' kind of place for you?

Where is your most favourite place to visit within Canada?

. . . and because I can't count, here's question four, of three :

Where do you plan to holiday this year?

Most Wonderful Place... Frenchmans Cove Jamaica.... they served us our drinks on the beach, the waiters wore black dress pants and crisp white shirts very formal looking while us Canucks froliced in the water and lounged upon the sand.
Return time and time again hmmmmm I have been to California many a time, I have been to Hawaii a few times and Las Vegas as well. I have yet to find my place of repeated trips, ok perhaps Vancouver Island.
Most Fave Place in Canada, well thus far, bar none, Vancouver Island, have been all over the island and just love it.

This years vacation. a 15 day trip to England. Meeting up with my best pal whom I have known for 4+ years online and meeting for our first face to face as well as meeting up with about 12 other Forum members from another forum I have long been a member of. Can't wait, I go in less than 2 months.

The Gunslinger
The most beautiful place in Canada is the Rockies. Simply spectacular.

krayzy-kutie
Kelowna(Okanagan)
Kelowna(Okanagan)
Kelowna(Okanagan)
and last but definatly not least kelowna(Okanagan)

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by krayzy-kutie

Kelowna(Okanagan)
Kelowna(Okanagan)
Kelowna(Okanagan)
and last but definatly not least kelowna(Okanagan)

Yes, but what about, say, Kelowna(Okanagan)?

glossprincess
Most wonderful place I've been: Maybe Pompeii in Italy.....it blew my mind!

Place I can easily return to: Paris...BEAUTIFUL city with so much to see and do!

Fave place in Canada: havent been to Canada yet, sadly

Place to go this year: CANADA!! Hopefully I'll be working in Banff for 3 months! Ireland is also top of my to-do list as well!

unclepercy
Quote: Originally Posted by The Gunslinger

The most beautiful place in Canada is the Rockies. Simply spectacular.

You know, we have those in the US too. I think the Grand Canyon is more spectacular. Not as cold for sure.

Uncle