Colpy and DarkBeaver agree on LOTS of things!

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Now, our Colpy posted this . . .

Well, this will be the ONLY time I agree with Dark Beaver.

. . . in another thread.

Well now, I'm betting there are literally reams of things about which you both agree. So, let's find out what they are.

To start, what are your favourite television shows? Favourite thing to do on a day off? Who is the most beautiful actress of all time?

There, you can answer those while the rest of us cook up more questions. Are you two up for this? :D Sure you are, you're both tough enough to endure the grilling!

Man, by the time this thread is done, you two will be best friends. :lol:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I don't watch TV.......although I used to watch Frasier..... and the news. Oh yeah, I watch Question Period, both the Sunday TV show and, (believe it or not) the first half hour of the real thing, when Parliament is sitting.

On my days off, I don't do much. I only really have one day a week, and I take my very elderly Mom for groceries, visit my son at work, (he's a bartender) have dinner with my friend. My favourite thing to do would be travel to the woods to slay some of God's woodland creatures. :) Restricted by season.

Jessica Lange, yesterday. Angelina Jolie today

Good Luck with this, you'll need it!

Eh, Dark Beaver?.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Well, right off I defy DarkBeaver to contradict Angelina Jolie as the most beautiful actress today! :D

DarkBeaver, where are you? We are hungering for your response. And everybody else, keep thinking of questions. Our goal here is to force these two to recognize the obvious: when all is said and done, they are kindred spirits. :D

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Haggis

Yer not gonna make em kiss and make up are ya?

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Haggis

Two reasons.....

He's shining on the new lady "Libra"....or

Toro bought a gun to rid the world of beavers....

Take yer pick!

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Wednesday's Child said:
Haggis

Two reasons.....

He's shining on the new lady "Libra"....or

Toro bought a gun to rid the world of beavers....

Take yer pick!

Too funny, I just caught him in there with the lovely MIss Libra! I left a note telling him to get on over here. Obviously we're going to have to be severe with the young man. Rodent. Whatever. :D

Now the Toro scenario might be a back-up plan if the Beaver doesn't get on in here PDQ. 8O

Libra Girl

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2006
Personally, it's my belief that they are good friends and just pretend to fratch in order to wind everyone up. ;)

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
It's not all doom and gloom Darkbeaver....eveyone has somthing in common with Colpy....give it a try.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
RE: Colpy and DarkBeaver

I don,t watch TV, I take everyday off, I live in the woods, I stopped hunting years ago, and Sophia Lauren is the most beautiful beaver I,ve ever seen.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Hi Libra, I totally agree with you.

Dark Beaver, the questions are in the first post of this thread. :D

To start, what are your favourite television shows? Favourite thing to do on a day off? Who is the most beautiful actress of all time?

Those are just for starters, too. Read the first post, you will see that by the end of this thread, you two will be bestest of friends. Libra knows it, I know it, we all know it. :wink:

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Ah, you posted at the same time I posted. Okay, see, already you two have everything in common, you both don't watch television, you both like the woods, and you both like gorgeous dark-haired women. :D

And Libra, ain't it the truth, eh? These guys will be clinking beer glasses together in no time at all.

We need more questions. . . .

Libra Girl

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2006
More questions? ok, lemme see.. er..

What are your favorite food/drink? What are your favorite sports? What would you both say came first; the chicken or the egg? What, what, what..

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Ha, darkbeaver, you can't say anything about Jolie's lips, 'cause that wasn't a question. :D

Libra has asked some excellent questions of you, and you too, Colpy. :D

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
RE: Colpy and DarkBeaver

Oh, I like almonds, and I will drink anything with alcohal in it. I,ve never gotten into sports all that back and forth and round and round stuff is I find boring. The chicken came first. I like chicken too, and eggs.

Libra Girl

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2006
No beaver! The egg comes first, at breakfast. 8am..

The chicken comes second, at dinner. 8pm...

;)