It's that time of the year: Roll up the Rim.

Sassylassie
Yes it's back roll up the rim at Tim Hortons. I heard an ad on the radio this morning that stated "No purchase nessicary" I plan on finding out if this is true tomorrow, I am going to ask for a empty cup. I never win anything but donuts, I hate donuts. Any forum members ever win a real prize.

OpnSrc
i won the bike 2 years ago

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by Sassylassie

Yes it's back roll up the rim at Tim Hortons. I heard an ad on the radio this morning that stated "No purchase nessicary" I plan on finding out if this is true tomorrow, I am going to ask for a empty cup. I never win anything but donuts, I hate donuts. Any forum members ever win a real prize.

I love donuts, send'em to moi. I did however win a real prize.....now get ready for this....sit down if you need too. Kay. A few years ago, I won the soup/sandwich/coffee/donut combo. I know, hard to believe eh? I'm still reeling in the glory of winning myself. I mean it's all I can do not to flaunt it.

Said1
Or maybe it was just a donut, and I bought everything else. Shhh, don't tell my neigbours. I'll never live it down.

missile
It's a sure harbinger of Spring