Travel Time

I think not
Well it's that time of year I hit the road for 2 weeks. Visiting provinces and states, so you all take care now, I know you will miss me

Curiosity
ITN

Are you going to places where there are no computers????

You are deserting us????

Miss ya....

Haggis McBagpipe
ITN, I don't think your request for leave has been approved yet. Sorry. You'll have to stay, otherwise you will be considered AWOL. Your duties as Captain Not are far too valuable and needed on this board for you to go wandering off on holidays on any old whim.

Tsk.

Have fun, see you when you get back (I've got you down for absent for two weeks, don't overstep that, young man). You really will be missed, you know.

I think not
Thanks Haggis, but I haven't been a young man since the Jurassic period My girlfriend claims age is just a number, or something to that effect, she must be blind

I wasn't really looking forward to this trip, won't be staying anywhere more than two days tops, so there is plenty of travelling to do. I was actually trying to get out of it, no can do though. Good thing its a little warmer down South and that makes up for it.

Jay
You were just going to leave me without saying anything?

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

I was actually trying to get out of it, no can do though. Good thing its a little warmer down South and that makes up for it.

And here I thought you must be heading north, to get Jay for that camping trip.

We would love to hear a travel report from you as you go along on your journey. It might be just the ticket to make you feel better about the trip, too, by staying in touch with your cyber-family of nut jobs here.

PS When you get to be my age (by cracky), just about everybody in the world is young by comparison.

I think not
Back home for....7 hours

Taking the red eye to New Mexico. So much chit chat while I was away Incredible! Abosutely amazing! And here I am thinking the place would fall apart without me :P

Ready to tolerate me for for a few hours?

Jay
Nope!

I think not
Well too bad :P

Haggis McBagpipe
Jay is just having a hard time tolerating anything right now, ITN. He just came out from an especially brutal session in the torture rooms. I swear he must like them. I find him waiting by the door every morning.

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Well too bad :P

How is my second favorite New Yorker today?

I think not
I might be turning into a resident of Pennsylvania as early as next month

Jay
Hey, they make Hersey chocolate bars there...can't be all bad.

cortez
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

Hey, they make Hersey chocolate bars there...can't be all bad.

Actually, Jay, anyone who lives within smelling range of the Hershey chocolate factory can tell you that it CAN be all bad! The motto of the town of Hershey is " THANK GOODNESS FOR OLFACTORY FATIGUE"