Rudeness.

Sassylassie
What would be the rudest question some could ask you? What is the rudest thing you have said to someone.

Rudest Question asked of me: How old are you, I hate that question.

Rudest out of my mouth this this week:

While standing in line at Home Hardware I noticed a man sitting in Tim Hortons and there was something odd about his hair style, as I walk past him to get into line these words sprouted from my mouth "That is the worst rug I have ever seen". I was mortified that I said this out loud. Of course everyone in the store is now looking at the man's bad hair piece. Three Hail Marys for me that day.

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by Sassylassie

What would be the rudest question some could ask you? What is the rudest thing you have said to someone.

Rudest Question asked of me: How old are you, I hate that question.

Rudest out of my mouth this this week:

While standing in line at Home Hardware I noticed a man sitting in Tim Hortons and there was something odd about his hair style, as I walk past him to get into line these words sprouted from my mouth "That is the worst rug I have ever seen". I was mortified that I said this out loud. Of course everyone in the store is now looking at the man's bad hair piece. Three Hail Marys for me that day.

Man, I wondered who said that about me. The rug bit didn't bother me as much as your mistake in thinking I was a man.

The rudest thing said is what's not said: "thank you". People seem to have grown to think that saying thank you is somehow demeaning, for I rarely hear it.

Rudest thing I've said? Well, probably "you're welcome" when someone hasn't said thank you. Pretty lame, I know. I'm sure I can do better, but it's Sunday and, well, I'm feeling kinda saintly.

no new posts