Rudeness.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
What would be the rudest question some could ask you? What is the rudest thing you have said to someone.

Rudest Question asked of me: How old are you, I hate that question.

Rudest out of my mouth this this week:

While standing in line at Home Hardware I noticed a man sitting in Tim Hortons and there was something odd about his hair style, as I walk past him to get into line these words sprouted from my mouth "That is the worst rug I have ever seen". I was mortified that I said this out loud. Of course everyone in the store is now looking at the man's bad hair piece. Three Hail Marys for me that day.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Sassylassie said:
What would be the rudest question some could ask you? What is the rudest thing you have said to someone.

Rudest Question asked of me: How old are you, I hate that question.

Rudest out of my mouth this this week:

While standing in line at Home Hardware I noticed a man sitting in Tim Hortons and there was something odd about his hair style, as I walk past him to get into line these words sprouted from my mouth "That is the worst rug I have ever seen". I was mortified that I said this out loud. Of course everyone in the store is now looking at the man's bad hair piece. Three Hail Marys for me that day.

Man, I wondered who said that about me. The rug bit didn't bother me as much as your mistake in thinking I was a man. :lol:

The rudest thing said is what's not said: "thank you". People seem to have grown to think that saying thank you is somehow demeaning, for I rarely hear it.

Rudest thing I've said? Well, probably "you're welcome" when someone hasn't said thank you. Pretty lame, I know. I'm sure I can do better, but it's Sunday and, well, I'm feeling kinda saintly. :angel11: