Manda's 'Musement

Haggis McBagpipe
This thread is dedicated to a very special member of our forum. The purpose of it is to entertain and delight the lovely Missy Manda.

Jay, no, you can't just depend on your pink kilt for this, tsk.

I think we should start by asking her some hard questions. For example, Manda, why are you staring so hard at Jay in his pink kilt?

Curiosity
LOL!!!

It's the tilt of the kilt!

manda
That and the pink is so brilliant that it hurts my eyes...but I just can't...turn ....away

You're a sly one Haggis...you know that, I just couldn't turn this one up

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by manda

That and the pink is so brilliant that it hurts my eyes...but I just can't...turn ....away

You're a sly one Haggis...you know that, I just couldn't turn this one up

Then, you see, of course, I also have a job for you. I need you to start a thread on any subject, but it has to contain the word 'pyjamas'.

Jay
I changed into a different one....something a little longer...something that covers respectably...

missile
I have been watching, reading..and am flabbergasted Jay looked lovely in pink Most men couldn't carry off that look,but on him,it works.

Jay
It's not the first time I've heard that, but thanks Missle....

manda
Very Classy Jay...nice bum shot

Jay
Hey...they don't post that stuff on "trezureChest.com" for nothin'....

Haggis McBagpipe
Whoa, Jay, that's . . . well, that's just plain amazing, it is. Umm, I like the pink one better, though. Pink just sort of goes with the rosy blush of, well, of various items that one thinks of when one thinks of kilts and the like.

missile
I know I watch way too much of Quentin and Stacy. I dream of getting one of those 5 grand Visas and am forced to buy myself all leather clothing No,Jay,really! That kilt definitely doesn't make your bum look big.Those girls are just jealous.

manda
Haggis, that rosy blush wasn't from his facial cheeks!

Haggis McBagpipe

Haggis, that rosy blush wasn't from his facial cheeks!

You're right about that, Manda. And considering the ahem, 'sheer' quality of his garment, I can certainly understand why he would be blushing.

manda
Look, he's got dimples too!

awwww....

Haggis McBagpipe
Hmm, and whadda lotta dimples, too! Oh wait, those are zits!

manda
OI! look at the hair!

missile
Someday, women will respect us for our brains and not the size of our " packages". Then,perhaps,we'll even get voting rights

manda
But not today......

Curiosity
HA! Men have been led to believe....

that it's the size of their wallets that counts. Wrong!

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by Wednesday's Child

Although, well, that can certainly compensate.

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by missile

Then,perhaps,we'll even get voting rights

They can keep the voting rights....I want the right to not have to go shopping with my wife.

manda
Just for that last remark Jay, I condemn you to the "Day long shopping with wife" torture room, Haggis, can you clear the monkeys out of there?

Toro
Quote: Originally Posted by Haggis McBagpipe

Quote: Originally Posted by Wednesday's Child

Although, well, that can certainly compensate.

All I do is work, work, work, work...

Toro

Just for that last remark Jay, I condemn you to the "Day long shopping with wife" torture room, Haggis, can you clear the monkeys out of there?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

manda
nyuck nyuck nyuck....I am eeeeeevil <- see?

Haggis McBagpipe
You know, with all the lippiness from these men, Manda, I have decided to up it to a WEEK of shopping with the wife. Whatcha think, it might get them to be a little bit more responsive when we demand things of them.

Toro
Shoot me! Shoot me now!

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by Toro

Shoot me! Shoot me now!

Tch. Well, it wouldn't be torture if we did that, now would it? We are reasonable, though. We can shoot you AFTER the week of shopping. If there's anything left of you, that is.

Toro
There won't be. Trust me.

When my wife "made" me go shopping, I'd take along all sorts of reading material. But now that we have a young son, I have an excuse to say "no". That, in and of itself, was a good reason to become a dad.

Unless we're going shopping for cars or barbeques!

manda
Aha! Shoot him in the foot and then make him spend the week of shopping with his wife HA! you need to specify Toro, else people like me have fun twisting your words