Manda's 'Musement

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
This thread is dedicated to a very special member of our forum. The purpose of it is to entertain and delight the lovely Missy Manda.

Jay, no, you can't just depend on your pink kilt for this, tsk. :D

I think we should start by asking her some hard questions. For example, Manda, why are you staring so hard at Jay in his pink kilt? :lol:

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
LOL!!!

It's the tilt of the kilt!

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Re: RE: Manda's 'Musement

manda said:
That and the pink is so brilliant that it hurts my eyes...but I just can't...turn ....away

You're a sly one Haggis...you know that, I just couldn't turn this one up :D

:lol: :lol:

Then, you see, of course, I also have a job for you. I need you to start a thread on any subject, but it has to contain the word 'pyjamas'. :D

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I changed into a different one....something a little longer...something that covers respectably...

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
I have been watching, reading..and am flabbergasted 8O Jay looked lovely in pink :) Most men couldn't carry off that look,but on him,it works.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
It's not the first time I've heard that, but thanks Missle....

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Hey...they don't post that stuff on "trezureChest.com" for nothin'....

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Whoa, Jay, that's . . . well, that's just plain amazing, it is. Umm, I like the pink one better, though. Pink just sort of goes with the rosy blush of, well, of various items that one thinks of when one thinks of kilts and the like. :D

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
I know I watch way too much of Quentin and Stacy. I dream of getting one of those 5 grand Visas and am forced to buy myself all leather clothing :) No,Jay,really! That kilt definitely doesn't make your bum look big.Those girls are just jealous.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Re: RE: Manda's 'Musement

manda said:
Haggis, that rosy blush wasn't from his facial cheeks!

You're right about that, Manda. And considering the ahem, 'sheer' quality of his garment, I can certainly understand why he would be blushing. :lol: