Hey! You guests! Yeah you.C'mon in here for a minute . . . .

zoofer
Quote:

For the record, I am 5 foot 10, I weigh about 140, I am 37 years old. I have long (halfway down back) blonde hair and blue eyes. I have a 17 year old son (who is a real prick if you read around) and a 10 year old son (who is worse than the 17 year old).

Perfect!

GreenGreta
K, now let's hear about you? I like 6'2 or taller, about 200 pounds (muscle, of course) and about 27 years old...

Sassylassie
Greta, from Zoofer's aviator I would guesstimate that he is 5/4 most of his teeth seem to be missing but he does appear to have hair. He being a golf nut (which has no health and muscle building benifits) he probley weights around 240. How close am I Zoofer.

GreenGreta
silence.

Cosmo
Quote: Originally Posted by zoofer

... and at least drop a stroke.

Or have one That's Shell's comment. She says happy V-Day to all you reprobates!

zoofer
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenGreta

K, now let's hear about you? I like 6'2 or taller, about 200 pounds (muscle, of course) and about 27 years old...

and I suppose you want some functioning brain cells to go along with that lot?

zoofer
Quote: Originally Posted by Sassylassie

Greta, from Zoofer's aviator I would guesstimate that he is 5/4 most of his teeth seem to be missing but he does appear to have hair. He being a golf nut (which has no health and muscle building benifits) he probley weights around 240. How close am I Zoofer.

Hang on while I count my very own teeth.
OK ...... 25.

As PET made the country metric I will get back to you when I do the conversions.

(I am a worldly man I might add.)

Larger at the equator than at the poles! hehee

zoofer
Quote: Originally Posted by Cosmo

Shell is now 23rd on my Valentines list for next year.

GreenGreta

Quote: Originally Posted by GreenGreta

and I suppose you want some functioning brain cells to go along with that lot?

No, not necessary at all.

Cosmo

Quote: Originally Posted by Cosmo

Shell is now 23rd on my Valentines list for next year.

How did she skip to the top so quickly?? Sheesh, Zoof, I know how long that list has to be, what with your Forum Harem and all!

Hmmm ... I thought Zoof's avatar looked like Sam Elliott. Yum. I've been tempted to wheedle Zoof's phone number outta him just to see if he's got that same voice!

MMMike
Cosmo, I would like Zoofer banned as he is hogging all the ladies! Is that in the terms of service anywhere?

FiveParadox
Quote: Originally Posted by The Terms of Service

xv. Gratuitous Popularity

Users who abuse the Canadian Content service, through the gratuitous monopolizing of the opposite sex, as determined by the Administration, from time to time, shall be grounds for suspension or banning from Canadian Content.

It's always been there, hasn't it?

zoofer
Hey whoa, wot?
It's known that the battle of the sexes will never be won due to too much fraternizing with the enemy!

It is common knowledge elsewhere that besides being a man of the cloth I am also known as a world renown sexologist! Sometimes Dr Z will appear as Dr Zee but that is merely to emphasize the correct pronounciation of Z (Not Zed in this case)

Appointments are limited to female patients only and are free for the first 89 sessions. Then a daily charge of $1.49 plus GST comes into effect.

I never mentioned this heretofore as I figured advertising was in violation of section 5.1.3 subsection 8 part b.

Cosmo
Quote: Originally Posted by MMMike

Cosmo, I would like Zoofer banned as he is hogging all the ladies! Is that in the terms of service anywhere?

No, MMMike, but as a BOD, you could vote it in! No fear tho ... I hear Zoof's harem steps out on him and flirts shamelessly in the rare moments when he's offline. Just gotta watch for your opportunity!

Sassylassie
Mike, you wanna borrow my truck for a little Cross Walk activity-thump off the bumper. Pist, don't kill him, just wound him for Cosmo. She can pick the dazed Zoofer up and throw him in her truck bed.

zoofer

..... She can pick the dazzling Zoofer up and tuck him in her bed.

I have to report a problem with the quote function. Just look what happened to Sassy's quote. Sentences were ignored or omitted. Spell checker corrected some words but something still does not look right.
Punctuation maybe?
:P

Sassylassie
Zoofer you almost had me for a moment, I was like--I know that is not what I typed. Very funny, not many people can make me blush.

unclepercy
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Haggis

My favorite moderator across 5 forum boards I post.

Well, I'll take Cosmo anyday - she's been my favorite from day 1.
And knowing she is a dead ringer for Jennifer Garner...hubba, hubba.

Uncle

zoofer
My favourite Moderators are all those dolls on Fox Noo's.
I usually mute the boob tube as that facilitates the increase of the speed of the slow neutrons and increases the likelihood of fission.

jello
Jennifer Gardner Keep dreaming

Haggis McBagpipe
Hey!

Hi there jello. Welcome to the Board of the Danged, not to be mistaken for the Board of the Damned or the Board of the Gosh-darnits.

Take a look around, hop right in when you're ready.

Kreskin
I'm an admin on a board and notice a high amount of guest logs too. About 75%+ are search engine bots/spiders. That is likely what is going on here with the high amount of active guests. Google, Yahoo, MSN are the main culprits.

Haggis McBagpipe
Hi Kreskin, you're right about the engine bots/spiders, especially when there's a sudden huge list of guests. The others, the 'real' guests, are there too, though, and we need to lure them in. I've set out sticky tape traps in hopes of trapping them, but that darned Zoofer keeps getting caught in them.

Kreskin
It was important for me to be right about something so I pounced on it right away.

The real ones don't realize they automatically get $100 when they join. Instant deposit to the bank account too.

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin

It was important for me to be right about something so I pounced on it right away.

The real ones don't realize they automatically get $100 when they join. Instant deposit to the bank account too.

Yeah, we just need their account numbers!

Sassylassie
We need a really cool picture to lure these guest in. Come on where are the PR people when you need them.

Haggis McBagpipe
Hey, I gave ya Kenneth Branagh, what more can you possibly ask??

Zan

We need a really cool picture to lure these guest in. Come on where are the PR people when you need them.

well if the greta green pic didn't do it, I dunno what you'll have to come up with !! lolll
Prolly the wrong place to ask (??) but I was curious how Canadian Content got its start? It's one of the best forums I've come across - I belong to a few, but this one covers such a broad range of subject areas, and the regulars just so.... uhhhh.... regular? loll nah you guys are great! Guests, you should leap on in!

(ok, Haggis, I'll be expecting that PR cheque ya promised in the mail by Monday ok?)

Zan

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by Zan

(ok, Haggis, I'll be expecting that PR cheque ya promised in the mail by Monday ok?)

Oh man, Zan, I tried to mail the cheque, but Edmonton still doesn't have regular postal service, and the horse and buggy usually used in that fair burg is broken: the horse died and the buggy has a broken wheel.

I'll tell you what, I'll deposit it in my account, that way it will collect interest.

Wiskycoo
there ya go... no longer a guest