Hey! You guests! Yeah you.C'mon in here for a minute . . . .

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Every day I see guests in the hallowed halls of CanadianContent, and I want to meet them, get to know them, so I'm anxious to get them to stop by for a longer visit.

So, if you've been enjoying the sights around here, but debating as to whether you want to sign up or not, why not remove all doubt, sign up, and get to know everybody here, they're a great bunch.

For example, one of our members, I Think Not, actually thinks so. Finder, another member, really does find. Green Greta, another member, isn't really green, but we know she's a Greta gal. Zoofer . . . oh well, you know, there are no words for Zoofer. You have to experience Zoofer for yourself. I could go on, but why not just join up and see for yourself.

:D

<edited to apply some duct tape to a few typos>

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Re: Hey! You guests! Yeah you.C'mon in here for a minute . .

Haggis

Zoofer is indescribable - but he does look like a mature version of Leonardo di Caprio! That might be of interest to some guests.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
RE: Hey! You guests! Yeah

ITN ... Haggis is quite a gem! She only agreed to moderate for February tho. We have to find a way to convince her to stay on. Maybe share your cake with her? Anyone have any compromising pix of her we could use???

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005

Wednesday's Child said:
Haggis

Zoofer is indescribable - but he does look like a mature version of Leonardo di Caprio! That might be of interest to some guests.
Dang WC, I must of sent you the wrong Pic. It was supposed to be Wallace Beery. :lol:

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
Re: RE: Hey! You guests! Yeah

Cosmo said:
ITN ... Haggis is quite a gem! She only agreed to moderate for February tho. We have to find a way to convince her to stay on. Maybe share your cake with her? Anyone have any compromising pix of her we could use???

I do, I do!
Here is the skinny. Thats me pouring the drinks. On the right thats her sunbathing on the picnic table. Those five guys ogling on the left are the beach patrol and taking a break I guess. Whats CTV noos helicopter hovering there for is anyone's guess.

Gotta get this posted before the censors black it out. :D

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
RE: Hey! You guests! Yeah

Nice job Zoof ... I've got it up in Photoshop right now trying to get it a bit clearer. ;)

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.

zoofer said:
I do, I do!
Here is the skinny. Thats me pouring the drinks. On the right thats her sunbathing on the picnic table. Those five guys ogling on the left are the beach patrol and taking a break I guess. Whats CTV noos helicopter hovering there for is anyone's guess.

Ha, well at least you didn't post the pictures of the orgy itself, Zoof. Probably would have needed a panorama-capable camera to capture so much frenzied activity, though. :lol:

PS Zoof, next time you serve the drinks, put the little cocktail umbrella in the drink instead. 8O

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

Zoofer ... put yer glasses on man ... you got the wrong pic. I got it cleared up and discovered it's just one of your golf pics!!

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005

Heh heh.
First I stick brollies in the wrong place according to Haggis and now I see I mistakenly posted my golf pic too! 8O

The hazards of getting old! Some call it senile decay. One wouldn't expect it in one's thirties though. :(

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006

It would seem that the debates raging over good versing evil is more popular. I don't like to talk politics at the end of the day, it upsets my tummy and gives me a head ache. Now I have a thread to thread and hope it doesn't spread.

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land

Cosmo said:
Geez ... I think this thread got hijacked and has scared all the guests away :(

and some members :lol: :lol: (kidding, of course)

edited to say : this is my 666 post. What do I win? A free satan doll?

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.

GreenGreta said:
Cosmo said:
Geez ... I think this thread got hijacked and has scared all the guests away :(

and some members :lol: :lol: (kidding, of course)

edited to say : this is my 666 post. What do I win? A free satan doll?

No way are we going to trust you with a satan doll. Maybe a voodoo doll of . . . hmm, Zoofer? Hmm, if it's of Zoof, it'd have to be a nekkid voodoo doll. Who would you like to stab viciously with many pins, Greta? Or oops, am I wise to ask that? :lol:

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
RE: Hey! You guests! Yeah you.C'mon in here for a minute . .

Well all the pics I have seen of the Zoofster, I'm not sure I want a naked one. Plus I think all the women would hate me once I start going at it with the pins.

Do you have one of my boss?

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Re: RE: Hey! You guests! Yeah you.C'mon in here for a minute

GreenGreta said:
Well all the pics I have seen of the Zoofster, I'm not sure I want a naked one. Plus I think all the women would hate me once I start going at it with the pins.

Do you have one of my boss?

:lol: All the women, yeah, and man, imagine how Zoof would feel. Oh wait, no, he'd enjoy it. 8O

Let me dig around the bag of voodoo dolls, see what's in there. Off-hand, I didn't see a boss doll, but hmm, I think I have a Jay doll in here. Now, if you recall, he was scheduled for a bit of torture, and he skipped bail big time. A little old-fashioned voodoo might just be the ticket for that errant boy. :D