The bastardization of Language

View Poll Results: Are literacy standards declining, and should there be a more diciplined approach to the teaching of
Yes 13 86.67%
No 2 13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

El Barto
Nihongo wa wanna gashimas

snfu73
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

Nihongo wa wanna gashimas

Is that even a language?

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by selfactivatedView Post

Pfffffft youcandi****outbutyoucanttakeitehwellyourstillcute andistillloveyaeventhoughyoudontlikemyspellin

GoodSelf where praytell have you gotten the silly idea that I have the slightest probblum with you're speeling, near as I can tell it's as least as good as mine and communicates whatever blah blah etc;

Daz_Hockey
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

We might be related hahah my grandsire left from a wharf in Liverpool sometime in 1912 he was a seaman with DarkBeaver seamen, he carried out gods devine mission and got me saviour of the planet to the New World West India.

Good-o chap. My mother was born in Liverpool (as was my grandfather), she has many relatives in Australia and my father's family are related to George Franklin (son of the turncoat Franklin.....or supposedly bastard son......not true.). And legend has it, direct from my father's paternal line (Franklin is my grandmother's surname) the Hockey's had a big part to do with troop training in Nova Scotia.

El Barto
Japnese please ...translation

L Gilbert
Póg mo thóin

El Barto
translation....my daughters free

selfactivated

GoodSelf where praytell have you gotten the silly idea that I have the slightest probblum with you're speeling, near as I can tell it's as least as good as mine and communicates whatever blah blah etc;

Hmmmm wouldnt be a certain post you made last week eh? Women NEVER forget.....and if the look like an elephant your screwled!

darkbeaver

Arrêter de vous plaindre et parler le français de bort

I will translate for the other ignorant slobs.

Stop the plain talk and talk french now recommended serving.

selfactivated
Quote: Originally Posted by Daz_HockeyView Post

Yeah, I had a problem on the phone the other day with a woman from VA, Although I still prefer an incredibly deep south accent to that of the screwl of a New York one.

When i get flirty or irritated LOL I have a down south georgian peach accent.

L Gilbert
Mórán cainte ar bheagán cúise

El Barto
What language is that Gil and what the hell does it say?

darkbeaver

Hmmmm wouldnt be a certain post you made last week eh? Women NEVER forget.....and if the look like an elephant your screwled!

I am not a women I'm a beaver and we forget all the time, send me the offending post and I'll investigate your claim, do you have legal council, there may be a slander suit in the offing.

selfactivated
LOL Im poor Im representing myself gimme a week and we'll settle this in court!

darkbeaver

It's gaylick Bart.

El Barto
I would say that in a gay bar out loud

selfactivated

LOL Im poor Im representing myself gimme a week and we'll settle this in court!

If you represent yourself you represent a fool......Im a fool. Please forgive me, it was Oldugly that said it not you.

CDNBear

I am not a women I'm a beaver and we forget all the time, send me the offending post and I'll investigate your claim, do you have legal council, there may be a slander suit in the offing.

I'll join that suit, as I wait for an apology from you, for accusing me of being racist towords Arabs.

L Gilbert

It's Gaeilge (Irish Gaelic. "Gaylick" is the typical Beavertalk. They are fascinated by anything gay.) First one says "Kiss my ****" the second one says "gossips".

El Barto
Gil thats alot of words to say so little

darkbeaver

If you represent yourself you represent a fool......Im a fool. Please forgive me, it was Oldugly that said it not you.

That's a pretty strong case for a suit Self, I'll have my legal team have a look at our options, and just because you're poor is no impediament, I may need a kidney or some other body part, a pound of flesh maybe eh.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

It's Gaeilge (Irish Gaelic. "Gaylick" is the typical Beavertalk. They are fascinated by anything gay.) First one says "Kiss my ****" the second one says "gossips".

YukYukhahaYuk

El Barto
What lawyers don't charge an arm and a leg anymore?

selfactivated

That's a pretty strong case for a suit Self, I'll have my legal team have a look at our options, and just because you're poor is no impediament, I may need a kidney or some other body part, a pound of flesh maybe eh.

OH PLEASE take 50 or 60!!!

darkbeaver

OH PLEASE take 50 or 60!!!

What I kneed is a knee, sent your specifications, that's the left knee Self. I take a medium but as long as it works it'll be O/K

L Gilbert

Gil thats alot of words to say so little

Well "Mórán cainte ar bheagán cúise" literally translated means " much talk on little cause".
"Póg mo thóin" literally means, "kiss my ****".

Sometimes I wish I knew/remembered more Gaeilge than I do. It's a neat language.

El Barto
that evens out

selfactivated

What I kneed is a knee, sent your specifications, that's the left knee Self. I take a medium but as long as it works it'll be O/K

Honey there aint NOTHIN medium on my body but my mind LOL

darkbeaver

Honey there aint NOTHIN medium on my body but my mind LOL

O/K I'll take your brain then.

selfactivated

O/K I'll take your brain then.

Ok here ya go............

We're even now.
Last edited by selfactivated; Mar 9th, 2007 at 08:19 PM..