Get Rich Quick Schemes

#juan
I just deleted

a spam topic that promised instant riches. I suspect what originators really wanted was a bunch of names and e-mail addies.

Is there a "real" get rich quick deal out there? I thought that if I could buy something for a dollar and sell it for ten dollars, and it was habit forming, I would make a fortune. Unfortunately, all those products are controlled substances.

Anyone have any ideas?

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by #juan

I just deleted

a spam topic that promised instant riches. I suspect what originators really wanted was a bunch of names and e-mail addies.

Is there a "real" get rich quick deal out there? I thought that if I could buy something for a dollar and sell it for ten dollars, and it was habit forming, I would make a fortune. Unfortunately, all those products are controlled substances.

Anyone have any ideas?

Yes, yes actually, there is an authentic get rich quick deal out there. Without going into details, let me just say it involves a small investment paid to me. I'll even include a postage-paid envelope.

#juan
Tell you what

You send me ten dolars and get ten of your friends to do the same. I haven't figured out the rest of the scheme yet but this will get it started on the right foot

I think not
Legal get-rich-quick schemes

Multi-level marketing is potentially highly profitable for those who first start the scheme. However, it is mathematically implausible that all the participants in a multi-level marketing scheme will all become rich from selling to one another. Usually, the lowest tiers of the scheme end up losing money.

Work at home tasks such as stuffing envelopes or assembling trinkets. Essentially cottage work; only small fees are paid per piece, and to make real money vast quantities of work are required.

Training courses, many get-rich-quick-schemes offer training courses in areas such as real estate, estate auctions, rare coins, or gemstones. Generally they promise that the trainees, after purchasing educational materials costing several thousands of dollars, will be able to locate cheap or discounted items that can then quickly be resold at great profits.

Gambling software, get-rich-quick schemes often sell software programs for betting on horse racing or other forms of betting, promising that if run properly they will pick winners. They rarely do and most users lose money. This software normally sells for hundreds or even thousands of dollars.

Selling "miracle products" over the Internet, telephone or to friends and neighbours.

Haggis McBagpipe

Tell you what

You send me ten dolars and get ten of your friends to do the same. I haven't figured out the rest of the scheme yet but this will get it started on the right foot

I will definitely do that. My investments aren't liquid right now, but that is because of an international problem. You might be able to help me with it, actually. You see, I have 60 million dollars in an account in Nigeria. I want to bring it to Canada, see, and if you can help with that part, why I will pay you 50 million dollars. No strings attached!

But wait. There's more. A free!! ginsu knife with purchase.

#juan
I think I got an e-mail from a cousin of yours but his offer was only ten percent the total. For the right ginsu knife, I might be interested..

Haggis McBagpipe

I think I got an e-mail from a cousin of yours but his offer was only ten percent the total. For the right ginsu knife, I might be interested..

Ahhh, but wait! There's more! You will also receive Magi-Peeler-Mower-Laundry-Fishing Pole. Yes, that's right, you can peel your veggies, mow your lawn, do your laundry and fish - ALL AT THE SAME TIME. Act now! This offer is too good to last!!!

Sassylassie
I have the cure for Ever lasting Youth, if you are interest in a free sample send $20,00 dollars (For shipping and handling) to the address below. As a bonus gift your name will be entered into a draw for six sheep, sorry I mean Virgins.

Do we cheat them and how
Box666 Nigeria, Africa
DAA 7734

#juan
Quote:

I have the cure for Ever lasting Youth, if you are interest in a free sample send $20,00 dollars

If I ever get everlasting youth, I don't want to be cured.