Wednesday's Child

I think not
WC

It's 5am back in California, You've already been online for an hour, don't you people ever sleep out west? Need a hand?

Rock-a-bye baby, in the tree top
When the wind blows, the cradle will rock
When the bough breaks, the cradle will fall
And down will come baby, cradle and all

Curiosity
Good morning ITN

I don't sleep very long and because of the searing summers here I like to use the pre-daylight hours to get my day going...it carries over into what passes for winter here...

Even in a different time zone you are an early bird yourself compared with most of the night netizens on forums.

I think not
I get up at 6 every morning, I haven't won the lotto......yet.

Curiosity
ITN

Me neither - the Lotto I mean!

manda
The lotto would be nice...it would beat dragging my butt in here at 9am for the past 7 days straight...2 days off coming tomorrow YaY!!!!

Jay
I bought a lotto ticket today....

I think not
Just endorse to, The Sitrix Fund

manda
then the fund in turn...Can endorse it to Amanda E.....

Jay
I'll just share the winnings with you Manda....ITN has all the money he needs!

manda
Sounds good...will you share your Wendy's with me too?

Jay
Absolutely!

manda
Right on...It's been a while since I endulged...need to keep fitting into my pants you know

What shall we do with the winnings?

thulin
My nights sleep has been totally wrecked since I joined this outfit... I study alot on my own but go to bed at 03:00 AM (06:00 PM in Vancouver) and wake up 12 PM... Got to stop!

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by manda

Right on...It's been a while since I endulged...need to keep fitting into my pants you know

Turns out sweetie...it's four dollars and I'm keeping it.

But if I ever have the pleasure of running into you in person, the Wendys is on me and so is the case of beer!

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

Quote: Originally Posted by manda

Turns out sweetie...it's four dollars and I'm keeping it.

But if I ever have the pleasure of running into you in person, the Wendys is on me and so is the case of beer!

dang...I'll let you know if my work lotto pool turns out better....You're on for the meeting in person. congrats to you and Mrs. Jay BTW

Jay
Thanks!

manda
funny...I just brought up about fitting into my itty bitty pants, and now I'm stuffing my face with one of my oldest boys fundraiser Caramilk bars...I'll be whining about having a "fat" day later.

Jay
Don't worry, most men like women with a little meat on their bones.

Isn't that right Jo?

manda
Oh, believe me, I have meat....I'm just proportionate with my height, I'm only 5'4"...I'd look like a ball if I wore more than a size 6....I'm lucky enough to wear betwwen zero and 3....running after the kids keeps me fit