Sworn in: Tomorrow Uniform

FiveParadox
She was ... um ... a big ... person. O_o

Jersay

Oh.

I think not
Quote: Originally Posted by Jersay

Well, if she stole a ring I guess she should have been arrested.

If Calberty were around he would say the babysitter would make a great NDP candidate

Jersay
yeah, if it was a guy instead of a girl, he would say it was Svend Robinson.

FiveParadox
Gah! Not that again!

I hereby declare, using my executive power as a Member of Christopher's Most Honourable Privy Council, that Svend Robinson, any likeness of him, or any words that rhyme with his name, are hereby forbidden within this thread.

Ah. Feel better already.

Jersay

Agreed.

I think not
Sorry Five, after hearing about Svend "sticky fingers" Robinson for a couple of months, Jersay left that wide open, I couldn't resist!

Jay
I know I'm going to have a hard time resisting....

Jersay
So getting back to the military, its going to be fun this weekend, we are suppose to be doing something.

Sorry about bringing up Svend

the caracal kid
well, now you opened up a real "can of worms", Jersay, by saying "we are supposed to be doing something".

I recall many a time when I was in the forces when we were "supposed to be doing something", and all we ended doing was the preverbial "screwing the pooch".

Curiosity
Jersay

I am late to this thread - but hopefully you will see it sometime after your day today.

As I wrote you earlier - thank you and may your time spent in service to your country bring you the knowledge and confidence to guide you for your life of doing good for your fellow human creatures.

Jersay
Quote:

well, now you opened up a real "can of worms", Jersay, by saying "we are supposed to be doing something".

I recall many a time when I was in the forces when we were "supposed to be doing something", and all we ended doing was the preverbial "screwing the pooch".

Quote:

Jersay

I am late to this thread - but hopefully you will see it sometime after your day today.

As I wrote you earlier - thank you and may your time spent in service to your country bring you the knowledge and confidence to guide you for your life of doing good for your fellow human creatures.

Thank you Wednesday Child.

And to Caracel Kid,

we are probably going to do basically nothing like you say. Just have to wait and see.

thulin

Viking Warrior prepared to go to Valhalla

Is that so?!

If you like vikings you should see the film Ofelas (1987) (external - login to view). Scandinavian classic, saw it in history class... When it was new... Or perhaps The 13th Warrior (1999) (external - login to view)?

The viking of today, Swedish "Kustjägare".

Jersay
I put that there because I am apart of a religion or culture of people who have direct links or claim they are reconstructionists of the Norse Religion that the Vikings followed.

So the religion is Asatru so I put Viking warrior ready to go to Valhalla.

And I have watched both, both cool movies, even though I thought the 13th warrior hollywoodized the Vikings a little too much.

Had the beard and hair kind of like the Vikings before I joined.

But now it is gone.

thulin

So the religion is Asatru so I put Viking warrior ready to go to Valhalla

Yup, "asatro". "As / Asar" is a male god (the female are called "asynjor"), "tro" is swedish for "belief".
You actually pray to: Oden, Tor, Balder, Njord, Frej, Tyr, Brage, Heimdall, Höder, Vidar, Vile, Ull, Forsete and Loke? Cool!

Yes, Ofelas is really cool. I agree about the 13:th Warrior...

Had the beard and hair kind of like the Vikings before I joined. But now it is gone

I can see why!

Jersay
Quote:

Yup, "asatro". "As / Asar" is a male god (the female are called "asynjor"), "tro" is swedish for "belief".
You actually pray to: Oden, Tor, Balder, Njord, Frej, Tyr, Brage, Heimdall, Höder, Vidar, Vile, Ull, Forsete and Loke? Cool!

Yes, Ofelas is really cool. I agree about the 13:th Warrior...

I can see why!

Yeah that I do.