Sworn in: Tomorrow Uniform

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Now, I got sworn in to the military just last week and now tomorrow I get to go to pick up my uniform tomorrow.

I have to get up at 7 a.m. to drive down to pick up all this gear and such.

:D

And then I will be in the military.

The military has already started talking about me joining Special Forces.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Can't tell you what I am about to this weekend, I can't discuss it unless I talk to my security officer, however, I can say it will be from Friday Night to Sunday Morning.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Ya, been there done that. Couldn't talk about it. I ended up doing the 2 to 4am, guarding an empty shed in the middle of nowhere. :lol:

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Ya, been there done that. Couldn't talk about it. I ended up doing the 2 to 4am, guarding an empty shed in the middle of nowhere.

All I know is that it will be wet. Hopefully I wouldn't have to stay up too late but it is a possibility.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
I'm back after ten hours of getting my uniform, getting an identity card and getting blood extracted.

I now have a knife and a helmet and on the weekend I get my flak-vest.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Have you finished Basic Training Yet?

Nope!

That's this summer.

Even though the basic training commander for this summer operates right out of my base. So I talk to him all the time about what is going to happen on Basic.

Can't wait till after when I get to drive up and down the mountains and highway on Vancouver Island.

So just to anyone on Vancouver Island, during Christmas break watch out for a green truck. :wink:

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
well, at least you don't pay for it.

On an esoteric note: are you in a scottish regiment?

No.

I am in the Communication, but once my baby sister, gets the handle of taking care of herself in the Communication Unit.

I am either going to the Scottish or the Artillery and heading overseas. With the U.N hopefully. :D

the caracal kid

the clan of the claw
Nov 28, 2005
www.kdm.ca
well then, you will learn the truth of regimental style.

The fellows i knew in a scottish regiment were a tad quirky about their kilts. Real exhibitionists perhaps. They rather enjoyed a challenge to what was under the kilt. (and you don't want to know what stories tell of what happened to those who dared to wear anything beneath the kilt).

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
well then, you will learn the truth of regimental style.

The fellows i knew in a scottish regiment were a tad quirky about their kilts. Real exhibitionists perhaps. They rather enjoyed a challenge to what was under the kilt. (and you don't want to know what stories tell of what happened to those who dared to wear anything beneath the kilt).

*shudder*

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Jersay said:
Now, I got sworn in to the military just last week and now tomorrow I get to go to pick up my uniform tomorrow.

Congrats, Jersay!!

Did you swear allegiance to the Queen like a good boy?