Hey there Jay!

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
"The Communist Party USA expresses its appreciation to the Communist Party of Greece for hosting this important international gathering, and we also express our solidarity with the communist and workers' parties of the world. "

Sounds like it's right up our alley!!!

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Re: RE: Hey there Jay!

Jay said:
"The Communist Party USA expresses its appreciation to the Communist Party of Greece for hosting this important international gathering, and we also express our solidarity with the communist and workers' parties of the world. "

Sounds like it's right up our alley!!!

Proletariats of the world, unite!

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Communist girls are easy pickn's though...it doesn't mean a thing. :)

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Just don't take them home....always go to there house or neutral ground because if they don't take your watch or your wallet, they will plant bugs the apartment....If you have to take them home, don't take your eyes off them.

I think were bad....

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Well good morning handsome....no I haven't seen the light for a very long time now. :)

If you catch me seeing the "light" shoot me.

Why YOU Should join the Communist Party.

The Communist Party USA is an organization of activists in labor and all the people's movements with three main political aims:

1. Defeating the right-wing agenda of the Bush Administration.

2. Winning a wide-ranging program of reforms that put the well being of the people before private profits.

3. Eventually replacing big business with labor and its allies as the dominant power so as to insure that the rights, economic security and expanding needs of the people become the overriding concern of society.

:)

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Jay said:

This is the problem with you conservative types, you're always solving problems with GUNS and WARS. :p

Time to take a new direction, Jay. The regressive parties have met their fate, the people are waking up!

Wake up and smell the cigar, Cuban preferably. :D

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I think not said:
Jay said:

This is the problem with you conservative types, you're always solving problems with GUNS and WARS. :p

I don't find it to be a problem at all! :)

I think not said:
....the people are waking up!

Naw...the peope woke up a long time ago and fought for freedom and rights. God Bless Canada, America and thier allies. :)

Do we have to do it again?

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Yes! Only this time we have to get it right!

This man will lead the way :D

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
That's right Jay, attack the man because he's a bit plump behind the ears. He's a visionary as his documentary films such as Farenheit 911 suggest. Pick up a dam book and educate yourself, here's where I would recommend you start.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I've never had the pleasure of checking out behind the man's ears. I'm going to take your word for it though....I'm still going to maintain the refrigerator is a big part of where this is all going, and in the end and I've already eaten.

I was going to read the book, but as in the picture you have provided, I noticed Marx looks too much like Jack Nicholson behind all that facial hair, and Jack has always given me the creeps....Ever see that movie "Something's Gotta Give" the guys a sicko!

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
By the way Jay, you goofed on the title of your beloved queen, the proper title is:

"Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom, Canada and Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith".

Try putting that on a Social Insurance Card :p