Well, let's see now:
1. When I need a painkiller, I like to eat Aspirin, chewing it like candy, because I love the taste. Has to be Bayer brand, other brands aren't as tasty.
2. I am a vegetarian who considers salmon and other seafood to be vegetables of the sea. Once a year, at Christmas, I go mad craving turkey, which was my old favourite, but so far have resisted.
3. I can only buy small bags of sunflower seeds, because once I eat one seed, I have to eat the lot of them, can't stop until the bag is done. In order to prevent death from excessive sunflower seed ingestion, I have to stick to the smallest sized bags.
4. I once made riveting noises at a frog who was sending out a mating call. He responded, always matching my tone and emphasis, and we spent the next 1/2 hour singing love songs back and forth. I did the same once with a rooster who lived in the neighbourhood. I played the chicken, and that rooster was just crazy in love with me. Whenever I walked past he would run to the fence and flirt outrageously with me.
5. I am highly alpha with dogs. They seem to sense something in me, because a dog that growls at other people will, after I speak with it, back away quickly. I have made guard dogs stop barking and settle down. I have made a charging pitbull stop and reconsider. I would like to expand this talent into the world of forums. 8-)
**** Oh, and the 'turkey' that is auto-linked (!!!!)? is NOT the kind of turkey I crave. Sheesh.