Happy Holidays from No1

no1important
Well I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Happy Hanukkah, Happy boxing day. I hope Santa is good to you all.

I am headed for Kamloops in about an hour and should be back Tuesday afternoon/early evening.

So I hope everyone and your family has a safe happy Holiday season. Enjoy all the extra food this time of year.

See you next week.

MMMike
thanks, no1.... have yourself a merry little christmas. See you next week.

Jay
Have a great holiday No1. Don't drink too much, and we will see you back next week.

Jo Canadian
For those with certain sensitivities: Have a Neutral seasonal celebration !!

Otherwise: Merry Christmas

zenfisher
Best of the season to ya' #1

Ocean Breeze
seasons very best to ya No. 1. EAT LOTS, DRINK lots, party LOTS, .............and remember that you have the whole of 2006 to recover and start all over again..

cheers......and warm wishes to you and yours at this time of yr.

Happy Midwinters ...

to all here: No matter what you celebrate, How you celebrate, ........just "celebrate" & have a great time.

May the best of 2005 be the worst of 2006.

A rather angry, dismal and turbulent year is coming to a close ..........and THAT is cause de celebration.

(and '06 just might be the year that bush-pope of the oval haven will be impeached. .......and that is something that renders a bright hope for humanity...............)

ok.........so I had to get that one in here too.

and who knows.......Canada might even settle down and have a gov't that DOES something for a while. .

Colpy
and Merry Christmas to all....

jjw1965
To Rev, Pea, Vanni, Ocean , No.1, Summer, Karlin, moghrabi, #juan, missile, Jo Canadian, PoisonPete2, Alberta'sfinest, Cosmo and Moche, mrmom2 where ever the hell he's at!, Ten Packs, GL Schmitt, zenfisher, manda, gopher, Andem, MMMike, I think not, Paranoid Dot Calm, jimmoyer still can't understand him, neocon hunter, JomZ, Hank C Cheyenne, unclepercy, Nascar_James, Haggis McBagpipe,Jay, Said1, Twila, all the newbies and anyone I forgot!

Seasons Greatings,Happy Holidays,Happy Hanukkah, and my favorite, Merry Christmas!

Summer
And a Merry Merriness to you as well!

Here's wishing everyone a good holiday and the joy thereof, with a great 2006 to follow!

missile
Greetings,Felicitations and all the best the season can offer to everyone

jimmoyer
Merry Christmas everybody !

To Rev, Pea, Vanni, Ocean , No.1, Summer, Karlin, moghrabi, #juan, missile, Jo Canadian, PoisonPete2, Alberta'sfinest, Cosmo and Moche, mrmom2 where ever the hell he's at!, Ten Packs, GL Schmitt, zenfisher, manda, gopher, Andem, MMMike, I think not, Paranoid Dot Calm, jimmoyer still can't understand him, neocon hunter, JomZ, Hank C Cheyenne, unclepercy, Nascar_James, Haggis McBagpipe,Jay, Said1, Twila, all the newbies and anyone I forgot!

And again IThinkNot (Come back !).

And HardLuck Henry, Pastafarian, and Colpy !!!

And Bob Maher.

And Santa.

And Mrs. Clause.

Ocean Breeze
Quote: Originally Posted by jimmoyer

Merry Christmas everybody !

And IThinkNot and HardLuck Henry !!!

And Bob Maher.

And Santa.

can't forget them reindeer.. too. ( Rudolf would be so "offended".....)

( kidding aside........... Hoping that the two war torn countries can find some peaceful time to "celebrate" their faiths and traditions too. The Iraqis in particular have suffered ENOUGH......more than enough . )

and may the US LEARN About PEACE and HUMANITARIANISM...... and minimize their emphasis (worship)on that almighty BUCK,GUN and other superficial things that are transient. A new learning curve is called for...

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by jimmoyer

And again IThinkNot (Come back !).

I think he will have problems doing that.....

Nascar_James
Merry Christmas to everyone!

Hope you all continue to have a great Christmas season!

the caracal kid
Good Solstice to all.

manda
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

I will be enjoying the festivities with all of my boys

no1important
Well I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I sure did, lots of food and booze. ha ha

Nascar_James
Great Christmas as usual. Only thing missing was snow. No white Christmas this year.

no1important
Neither did I, Kamloops was pretty warm. Maybe next year.......

Andygal
Merry (belated) Christmas, Happy Hannakuh, Happy Yule, Good Kwanzaa, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year to all people!