Now how can a guy walk away from laughs like that

I think not
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze

(fokking cold here too)

I think that sounds better than ****

no1important
-1 here.

bhoour
the north wind does blow.........and man is it bitter!
almost froze my toushie off, hanging the holiday lights on the shack, earlier today !

Ocean Breeze
tolerance.org/news/article_tol.jsp?id=1339 (external - login to view)

Merry Xmas (Christmas) VS Happy Holidays.

let the debate rage on...........but not spoil the holiday fun..

10 days and counting..( well, almost

no1important
-3 out this morning. What the hell is going on? So bitter bitter cold for here. Going to Kamloops next Thursday for Holidays until 27th.

I say Happy Holidays.

The alleged Jesus was born in spring not on 25th of Dec. Not to mention other religious faiths have holidays around this time as well, so why should we use a term that is just for Christians?

Ocean Breeze
Quote: Originally Posted by no1important

-3 out this morning. What the hell is going on? So bitter bitter cold for here. Going to Kamloops next Thursday for Holidays until 27th.

I say Happy Holidays.

The alleged Jesus was born in spring not on 25th of Dec. Not to mention other religious faiths have holidays around this time as well, so why should we use a term that is just for Christians?

agree. I kinda like "seasons greetings/best ".........or Cool Yule.

Cold here too..... but sunny. ( that eary winter sun....)

#juan
Well,

I say Merry Christmas because I've always said Merry Christmas and I will continue to say Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas All!

Ocean Breeze
Quote: Originally Posted by #juan

Well,

I say Merry Christmas because I've always said Merry Christmas and I will continue to say Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas All!

and the very same to you!!!

no1important
Dozens of Santas go on a rampage in New Zealand

A teaser:

WELLINGTON, N.Z. A group of 40 people dressed in Santa Claus outfits, many of them drunk, went on a rampage through Auckland, New Zealand's largest city, robbing stores, assaulting security guards and urinating from highway overpasses, police said Sunday.

The rampage, dubbed Santarchy by local newspapers, began early Saturday afternoon when the men, wearing ill-fitting Santa costumes, threw beer bottles and urinated on cars from an overpass, said Auckland Central Police spokesman Noreen Hegarty.

She said the men then rushed through a central city park, overturning garbage containers, throwing bottles at passing cars and spraying graffiti on office buildings.

One man climbed the mooring line of a cruise ship before being ordered down by the captain. Other Santas, objecting when the man was arrested, attacked security staff who were later treated by paramedics, Hegarty said. [/end of teaser]

GreenGreta
I love it! Thats hysterical...

Cool Yule to all..

bhoour
Happy Holidays to all of you and yours! !

I came up witha little ditty for you all based an experience I had at 4 this a.m. in Burlington, keep in mind I am not a poet, and am that I'm riding on next no sleep. It just came to me
Hope you enjoy.

Early this morning, I stopped to drop off a friend, and who did I see?
Santa,drunk, on the street corner , taking a pee.
We honked at poor Santa, and that made him jump, he tripped on a snow bank, and lost grip of his ......um...stump.
I can only hope he was not still mid trickle, or he might of ended up with a painful ice-cicle.
He did get up and as he stumbled around, splashed in the puddle he'd left on the ground,
A good thing I think, no attempts were made, at any leaps or bounds.
As we were driving away I did hear Santa give out a big yell,
Yes I'm pretty sure he cursed us to hell
Next time I'll know to just let him finish, I can only hope his pride wasn't diminished.
Last time I looked , he was back on his way, perhaps wondering .....where he parked his damn sleigh?

ole_tex

Well,

Merry Christmas All!

MERRYCHRISTMAS to all!

Christmas should be a time of peace and goodwill towards all. The commercialization of "Merry Christmas" to "Happy Holidays" is not what this season is all about.

peapod
I love those clip clop clip clop boots tex. :P

ole_tex
That ain't nothin' Peapod. Check out muh new signature. Tis the season...Merry Christmas one and all ...

ole_tex

Ocean Breeze
Quote: Originally Posted by ole_tex

nice graphics.. I take it that you have a BOOT in place of a tree for the holidays.....

only in Texas..

ole_tex
Ah do buhleeve six days and counting...

unclepercy

Well,

Merry Christmas All!

MERRYCHRISTMAS to all!

Christmas should be a time of peace and goodwill towards all. The commercialization of "Merry Christmas" to "Happy Holidays" is not what this season is all about.

Howdy, neighbor!

I agree - it's Merry Christmas for me too. Hard to teach an old dog new tricks.

Uncle

Ocean Breeze

Ah do buhleeve six days and counting...

santa with a GUN. Yep....Peace and Good will to all..

what does he do?? Shoot his way down the chiminies???

neocon-hunter
Thats the American NRA version of Santa.

bhoour

Santa carries?

neocon-hunter
Quote: Originally Posted by bhoour

Santa carries?

In America he sort of has too (does not want to get robbed ya know) and he has an NRA issued 9mm.

Ocean Breeze

Santa carries?

looks like ( If we consider pics....as hard evidence

Ocean Breeze
Quote: Originally Posted by neocon-hunter

Santa carries?

In America he sort of has too (does not want to get robbed ya know) and he has an NRA issued 9mm.

yep...... and given the propensity for VIOLENCE in america.......it is all about "self defense". ( and making it stick)

don't that make one feel warm and fuzzy all over??

NOT

bhoour

Santa carries?

GOOD THINKING!!!!

.......but what ever happened to peace and love?.......hmmm, maybe I had it all wrong ????????????

no1important
Maybe Santa is worried "W's" minions would detain him and then torture him? Peace and Love left America as soon as "W" was elected.

ole_tex

Santa carries?

GOOD THINKING!!!!

.......but what ever happened to peace and love?.......hmmm, maybe I had it all wrong ????????????

Hah, don't let no gun fool yuh. He's all hat and no cattle. It's mearly a part of our mosey culture. Christmas is indeed a time of peace and goodwill towards all. It's also a time to give to those of us less fortunate. That's the true meaning of the Christmas spirit.