Man I need an iPod !!!!

jayr

Nov 22, 2005
I'm working on getting 5 people to do what i did and i get a free ipod. You can too. 3 of my friends got their 20mb ipod this way and it works! You can cancel your membership in the first 30 days and in the end it costs a total of $1. This deal is so good! Interested?

<SPAM SNIP>

This deal was featured on Global News and in the Toronto Star. Don't pass this up while it lasts!

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Man I need an iPod !!

Spam! Besides, people who walk around with earphones on so that they unaware of what's happening around them are annoying.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Yup. I know a few photographers who keep them in their bags. It's known for, and marketed to annoying people wandering around half-aware of their surroundings though.

jayr

Nov 22, 2005
I really need it for in my car, as i drive around while working and radio absolutely kills me!

MMMike

Council Member
Mar 21, 2005
Toronto
Re: RE: Man I need an iPod !!

Reverend Blair said:
Yup. I know a few photographers who keep them in their bags. It's known for, and marketed to annoying people wandering around half-aware of their surroundings though.

Did you have a bad experience in the past Rev? Maybe some annoying person with an iPod bumped into you on the sidewalk?? What's it to you what other people do? :roll:

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

I used to work with three guys who wore Walkmans all day everyday. It drove me crazy...they couldn't hear pages, they couldn't hear you know on the door, you couldn't get their attention to tell them they were fecking up. It was as annoying as hell.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I want an ipod with a FM broadcaster, but it is cost prohibitive.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I found a better solution than an iPod. At the local dollar store, for $2.50 (yes, 2.50 Canadian), they had an FM radio (with built in flashlight), takes two AAA batteries, has a set of earphones. It's about the size of 1.5 bic lighters stacked end on end.

Now when I walk the dog, I can listen to the jazz on Radio 2.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
But that is for radio....I want to play my MP3s on my stereo that doesn't play MP3s.