Morale by Message Board !

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
The men and women of the Canadian Forces have demonstrated time and again that they will rise to any challenge. Let your Canadian Forces members know you appreciate their service by sending a message using this monitored message board.

Link to send your message

Christmas is coming, a nice way to say Merry Christmas to those protecting you while you sleep.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
ITN:"
Christmas is coming, a nice way to say Merry Christmas to those protecting you while you sleep

ok.........but who is "protecting" us while we are awake?? :wink:

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
I'd like to think you can take care of yourself while you're awake. Perhaps I didn't phrase it right, I think it's a nice thing to do for your troops, I bumped into online and figured I would post the link.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I think not said:
I'd like to think you can take care of yourself while you're awake. Perhaps I didn't phrase it right, I think it's a nice thing to do for your troops, I bumped into online and figured I would post the link.

of course it is a nice idea.......

but sheesh, ITN.......where were ya when sense of humor was being dished out??? :roll: lighten up a tad, laddie.

pastafarian

Electoral Member
Oct 25, 2005
in the belly of the mouse
The message is a nice idea, but I'd like to see us elect a government that would provide adequate wages, housing, healthcare, equipment and social services for our soldiers and their families WITHOUT making them pay for it by fighting in other countries' wars of conquest that diminish our security rather than increase it.