I have said this twice.

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
Isn't it too early for Christmas stuff?

Some of you guys have Christmas avatars already..... Stop, I like the regular old avatars better....

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: I have said this twic

Close enough to christmas? What are you talking about. There's only 37shopping days left!!!! achk!

Canucklehead

Apr 6, 2005
Re: RE: I have said this twic

Twila said:
Close enough to christmas? What are you talking about. There's only 37shopping days left!!!! achk!

...and all this time I thought there were only 3 shopping days in the X-Mas season... Dec. 22, 23, 24... 22nd to buy booze, 23rd to buy last minute foodstuffs, 24th to buy presents when the selection makes it an easier task... ya learn something new every day I s'pose :eek:

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
Only 37 shopping days left!!! Oh my goodness......

Jeez, when you put it like that Twila....

It's still to early for Christmas stuff, except shopping (for Twila, anyway)

GL Schmitt

Electoral Member
Mar 12, 2005
Ontario
Re: RE: I have said this twic

no1important said:
Wasn't Metrotown open last Christmas day? . . .
That is a wonderful idea!

On Christmas morning everyone exchanges gifts of money, and then all go out shopping together for the exact Christmas present they wished to receive.

In such a situation, there would be little need to see the stores decked out in Christmas decoration earlier than December 20th.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: I have said this twic

Merry CRAStmas? I wonder if it's not a freudian slip type dig? Christmas has gotten pretty crass last dozen years or so......

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
I wasn't going THAT far. (Crastmas is a little mean) I like Christmas, but I prefer to celebrate it around Christmas time, instead of while it's still warm enough to wear sandals.