beks cafe/chit chat corner, lol

GreenGreta
<<Hmmm, looks into glass. It looks like a mixture of rye, tequila and raw egg... Swills it down>>

GreenGreta
You're still skilled at cleaning up vomit, Manda? That last drink was pretty gross. I think it was the texture more than the taste.

Colpy
SSSSSSNAKE BITES!

Alright!

manda
That wasn't eg....Colpy made that one. Yi.

Just cover it with a newspaper...it'll go away

What's in this one...*sniffs* Ahhh, JD, tequila, cinnamon...and is that Pinesol?

*Gulp*

GreenGreta
Pinesol, gimme that one. <<Snatches it from Manda's hand>> I get all the ones with floor cleaner.

Hmm, how about some Peach Scnapps, buttermilk, and cornflakes... breakfast of champions...

manda
can I have frosted flakes instead?...dang...I wanted the pinesol.

Bailey, Zambuca, JD and rye...flambbe...who wants it? hmmm.. me thinks it's a little more flammable with the JD

*tries to extinguish hair*

GreenGreta
<<Throws the rest of the buttermilk on Manda to put out fire. Guzzles down flaming shooter>>

manda
I need more newspaper to cover the buttermilk and cornflakes up...I told you to go with frosted....are there any fruitloops here?

manda
***Rushes a flaming Greta out of the Door to a cab destined for emerg**** and goes back to the bar in search of a flourescent purple goat chewed dress to clothe the unconcious Grets in, stops to have 6 fruitloop shooters on the way out...

GreenGreta
<<< Comes to in back of cab, covered in cereal and vomit. I look like Tony the Tiger and I had been partying for days>>

Tony Tony TONY.

manda
he he he...love the new look Grets Purple Dress, pink vomit stained hair...and what makeup...I couldn't have done better if I had been stuck in a toilet for a week!

need another shot?

GreenGreta
Make it two... No fruit loops tho, just tequila I think.

manda
tequila and mint....not fruity oh's ( the fruit loops were too expensive) for you