beks cafe/chit chat corner, lol

beks

Nominee Member
Nov 14, 2005
france
hey everyone, i thought (and hope) you may like this idea for a thread, beks cafe is were u can order coffee, any driinks u like and chat with me bout anything and everything,

come on in, doors are open 24/7, lol :D

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
hehehe good one manda..and we don't serve alcohol, for feck sakes can't anybody do anything without getting shit faced :? bloody fools!
Anyhos....I will have a double espresso lattie...
make the shots ristretto, extra foamy..don't make it to wet either, and nix the sprinkles. :p

Whata gonna do for jesters?? I have not seen any around here, and my jesters have lives, they find this place...well...ehm dull dull dull :wink:

beks

Nominee Member
Nov 14, 2005
france
peapod said:
hehehe good one manda..and we don't serve alcohol, for feck sakes can't anybody do anything without getting shit faced :? bloody fools!
make the shots ristretto, extra foamy..don't make it to wet either, and nix the sprinkles. :p

Whata gonna do for jesters?? I have not seen any around here, and my jesters have lives, they find this place...well...ehm dull dull dull :wink:

oh really sir, u find the place dul do you?? errrrrm i shall just go get some clowns, and circus acts, lol.

your double espresso lattie is coming right up sir, extra foamy with i take it you wish for sprinkles yes?? (too late you have them) lol

beks

Nominee Member
Nov 14, 2005
france
missile said:
I'm having a coffee,and raising my mug to you :) Do you have the Columbian blends there?[Coffees] I think I'm addicted :)

i shall raise my mug back to you, *cheers* i love coffee too, cant get enuf of it, lol. and yes i have the Columbrian blend here in the cafe, lol.

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
peapod said:

Blah! No-one is getting shit-faced, lil' p - this is a sophisticated continental bistro and we're enjoying a civilised drink. You should steer clear of the double espressos, if they make you this ill-tempered. :lol:

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
lol ... Peapod, "sir", I've heard a rumour that you are no longer allowed to mention this forum, HardLuck Henry or Reverend Blair at Starbucks any longer. Apparently they have been banned due to your obssession with this place and with politics. They liked it better when you were just a plain ole obnoxious Peapod. I've heard they plan on kidnapping you and having you deprogrammed. They even have a sign by the coffee machine saying "Peapod is unwelcome on the premises but (her real name) is welcome". There is a nefarious plan afoot, I hear, that involves tying you down and feeding you decaf until you comply. ;)

BTW, Bek ... Our precious Pea is a she. Cute little bugger, too.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
peapod said:

Come on peapod, that's a typical North American attitude: a drink = getting shitfaced.....some of us like a beer or a glass of wine with a meal or a conversation, and don't automatically have to get hammered.

Make mine a TenPenny, please.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
It's good for us,too..full of anti oxydents[whatever they are!] You know the best thing to have with a coffee is a couple of cheese croissants :) Wish I had bought some when i was out :(

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
oh blah! and that sign is down :? I no longer mention this board or its inhabitants to my fellow jesters...Anyhos..twinks..check your pm...I have dat clue about the person we knows mutually...sorta :wink:

beks

Nominee Member
Nov 14, 2005
france
Cosmo said:
lol ... Peapod, "sir", I've heard a rumour that you are no longer allowed to mention this forum, HardLuck Henry or Reverend Blair at Starbucks any longer. Apparently they have been banned due to your obssession with this place and with politics. They liked it better when you were just a plain ole obnoxious Peapod. I've heard they plan on kidnapping you and having you deprogrammed. They even have a sign by the coffee machine saying "Peapod is unwelcome on the premises but (her real name) is welcome". There is a nefarious plan afoot, I hear, that involves tying you down and feeding you decaf until you comply. ;)

BTW, Bek ... Our precious Pea is a she. Cute little bugger, too.

OMGD!!!!!!!! im so sorry i thought peapod was male, lmao, sowwi. hmmmm hope you're enjoying the place and your drinks, lol.

beks

Nominee Member
Nov 14, 2005
france
missile said:
It's good for us,too..full of anti oxydents[whatever they are!] You know the best thing to have with a coffee is a couple of cheese croissants :) Wish I had bought some when i was out :(

eeeeeeeeeeewwwww cheese croissants, yuck , yuck, and double yuck, lol. im not keen on cheese, tho i adore chocolate, choccy croissants are delicious. :D especially with coffee, yayyy