beks cafe/chit chat corner, lol

manda
***stumbles out of the bathroom after a week****

Holy crap guys!!!, did no one think to check if I was stuck?
need food, coffee and beer, not neccessarily in that order

missile
I hope you gave the mr. a stern talkin to for leaving that toilet seat up.

manda
he's cowering now....

GreenGreta
I checked on you, why do you think you were wearing a pink lace dress and green running shoes?

You should really check the mirror, cause I did your makeup too. Geez, tammy faye....

manda
I got most of the "makeup" off....you should just not be trusted with markers Greta, I thought the shoes were me, but be danged if I knew where the dress came from...the goat teeth marks should have given it away

GreenGreta
Always look for goat teeth.

beks
Quote: Originally Posted by manda

***stumbles out of the bathroom after a week****

Holy crap guys!!!, did no one think to check if I was stuck?
need food, coffee and beer, not neccessarily in that order

oh u poor thing, come here, sit down and i'll get ya a beer and a pizza then a hot coffee ok?? and heres a blanket too, u must be freezing,

manda
Thanks beks...I think Greta stole the beer I was drinking when heading for the bathroom. my *** is a little cold yes.

GreenGreta
Well you were gone a week, I'm not watching it for that long.... I have beer of my own to track. Besides, once the guy put the roofies in, I wanted it anyway.

manda
I suppose I can't fault you for that. I'll just have to catch up....what credit card is picking up the tab anyway?

GreenGreta
The company will pay. The company always pays.

Roy
is there a rooms for swingers in this cafe?...or do we just do it out in the open....

missile
it's just not encouraged on the countertop or on the tables..one mustn't spill the coffees.

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenGreta

The company will pay. The company always pays.

Gotta love the company card..more beer...and get these bloody swingers off my table before I barf on them

GreenGreta
<<Manda and Greta take swingers out back and beat them up>>

manda
he he he *manda washes hands of vile vile stains*

out out damned spot!...That was a great stress release...we need more beer for celebrating!

GreenGreta
mmm more beer.

manda
We seriously need some tequila shots....Did beks close the cafe? Allright then open bar it is!

GreenGreta
One tequila, two tequila, three tequila

Floor.

missile
You know that tequila always makes your clothes fall off

GreenGreta
Mine, definitely.

haha

missile
The singer said he had a heck of a time trying to explain that song to his little 7 year old daughter

GreenGreta
Ha ha no doot.

manda
*rummaging through the liquor stocks...where's the coffee, I have the baileys....ah screw it...pops the cap and sits on the middle of the bar to swig the bottle*

Who's up for re-enacting cayote ugly?

GreenGreta
I'm in, just waiting for you to get off work.

manda
Meh, where's you're creative spirit? I can dance on the bar while listening to calls...bring that tequila over here...is WC in?

GreenGreta
I think she is around, I'll send her over.

GreenGreta
I invited WC over for some tequila, let's find out if she can hold her booze. You'll be picking me up off of the floor pretty soon.

manda
what else is hiding behind the bar...it's time to play...Guess what's in the concotion...and I dare you to drink it

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenGreta

I invited WC over for some tequila, let's find out if she can hold her booze. You'll be picking me up off of the floor pretty soon.

queue music...She ain't heavy.... I'm just plastered