beks cafe/chit chat corner, lol


beks
#61
Quote: Originally Posted by sj007

thx beks


you're welcome, anything else?
 
missile
#62
Good morning Isn't it a lovely wet and wetter day?All the local pigeons are wearing their little Macs and rubbers & are frollicking in the large puddles ..some of which are outside. I'm off to shave,but will return shortly
 
beks
#63
Quote: Originally Posted by missile

Good morning Isn't it a lovely wet and wetter day?All the local pigeons are wearing their little Macs and rubbers & are frollicking in the large puddles ..some of which are outside. I'm off to shave,but will return shortly

lmao, good morning to you, but for me its afternoon, lmao, cant wait for ur return, lol, what will ya order be?
 
GreenGreta
#64
Um, still waiting for you to clean the eh hem, ladies washroom....
 
beks
#65
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenGreta

Um, still waiting for you to clean the eh hem, ladies washroom....


the ladies!! i have my cleaners to do those kinda jobs, they not been in today?? i feel a sacking coming on

can i get you your order while you wait??
 
GreenGreta
#66
Just keep bringing those beers for manda and I. Of course, she likes cookies, what have you got for cookies. Bring us a plate of those as well....
 
beks
#67
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenGreta

Just keep bringing those beers for manda and I. Of course, she likes cookies, what have you got for cookies. Bring us a plate of those as well....

beer is on the way, i have every flavour cookies, i shall bring a plate full and u can fight over who has what, lmao
 
missile
#68
Quote: Originally Posted by beks

Quote: Originally Posted by missile

Good morning Isn't it a lovely wet and wetter day?All the local pigeons are wearing their little Macs and rubbers & are frollicking in the large puddles ..some of which are outside. I'm off to shave,but will return shortly

lmao, good morning to you, but for me its afternoon, lmao, cant wait for ur return, lol, what will ya order be?

Just a small coffee half a sugar and enough milk in it to only change the colour[i forgot about the time difference]
 
beks
#69
Quote: Originally Posted by missile

Quote: Originally Posted by beks

Quote: Originally Posted by missile

Good morning Isn't it a lovely wet and wetter day?All the local pigeons are wearing their little Macs and rubbers & are frollicking in the large puddles ..some of which are outside. I'm off to shave,but will return shortly

lmao, good morning to you, but for me its afternoon, lmao, cant wait for ur return, lol, what will ya order be?

Just a small coffee half a sugar and enough milk in it to only change the colour[i forgot about the time difference]


one coffee, with half a sugar and a trickle of milk to change the colour sir, (time difference isnt a problem)
 
Jay
#70
Are we allowed to smoke in beks cafe/chit chat corner?
 
Summer
#71
*wanders in with an enormous plate of peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and sets them down on the counter*

I got bit by the baking bug and now I need to make sure I don't eat all of these or I won't get through the door. So here ya go, everyone. Enjoy!

Oh, and if I could have a nice Irish Coffee that would be a real treat.
 
sj007
#72
u got aany halls for my cough
 
peapod
#73
no, but here are some fishermens friends..much better Hows it going lil dude :P
 
sj007
#74
ah not bad im in my school library i was well enough to go to school
 
beks
#75
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

Are we allowed to smoke in beks cafe/chit chat corner?

hmmmmmmm well id prefer it if you didnt, as thats what outside is for, pollution
 
beks
#76
Quote: Originally Posted by Summer

*wanders in with an enormous plate of peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and sets them down on the counter*

I got bit by the baking bug and now I need to make sure I don't eat all of these or I won't get through the door. So here ya go, everyone. Enjoy!

Oh, and if I could have a nice Irish Coffee that would be a real treat.

wow, these cookies of your are amazing Summer, thanks alot,

*places one hot Irish coffee on the table infront of you*


 
GreenGreta
#77
So even in imaginary cafes, we can't smoke?

Fine, I will drink at home, as usual.
Wow, look at me saving money.
 
beks
#78
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenGreta

So even in imaginary cafes, we can't smoke?

Fine, I will drink at home, as usual.
Wow, look at me saving money.

well ud be inflicting your imaginary smoke on all of the imaginary non-smokers
 
Jay
#79
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenGreta

So even in imaginary cafes, we can't smoke?

Fine, I will drink at home, as usual.
Wow, look at me saving money.

I could always join you....Hate to see anyone drinking alone, unless they want too.
 
GreenGreta
#80
Thanks Jay, so our cafe, right next door to beks cafe is called the Cancer Corner.

Smoke em if you got em. Hopefully Bek'll give us take out orders of his cookies. And we won't be competition for Bek, just an enhancement.
 
Twila
#81
can us non smokers come over and suck up the second hand smoke? or bring some greener tobacco?
 
Jay
#82
Absolutely, pull up a chair.

But we don't want to steal Beks’s thunder here. Do we need a smokers lounge? Maybe we can change the name to "The Second Hand Cancer Corner (now serving greenery)"?
 
GreenGreta
#83
The way I see it, bek can serve HIS drinks and HIS cookies to our smokers. Bring the green, the greener the better. Maybe Bek will lend us a teapot to make a bong out of ...

I'll just take my stinky smoky self over to beks and pick up our drinks...
 
missile
#84
If Bek is female as stated in an earlier post,I'm sure you have offended the life out of her[and should be ashamed of yourself.]
 
manda
#85
..I'm coming for a smoke...must bring beer....can we get a moving sidewalk to carry my sorry tush that way...I think we're on beer 25 now grets? Walking can get hazardous after this point
 
GreenGreta
#86
Quote: Originally Posted by missile

If Bek is female as stated in an earlier post,I'm sure you have offended the life out of her[and should be ashamed of yourself.]

Beks a girl?? Sheesh, so sorry Beks.

And yes Manda, its' at least beer 25.
 
GreenGreta
#87


Beks IS a girl, and my ten thousand apologies. Here, a very large and generous tip. Plus I'll hire you to cater my christmas party for 3000 people at my work.

Hope this fixes it all up.... But bear in mind, I've had 25 beers with Manda.
 
missile
#88
If you can still keep count of the number of beer you've had,you haven't reached your limit yet Bek's hasn't been around for a bit,but I hope she is as forgiving as I try to be: but then,nobody has ever mistaken me for a girl
 
manda
#89
All righty then, point well taken missile, care to join greta and I in cancer corner for enough beer to keep beks cafe running for a year without any other business?
 
missile
#90
I still smoke,so sure My drink has to be coffee tho-took the AApledge a long time ago[and have hardly ever backslid since]
 

Similar Threads

12
island chit chat
by peapod | Nov 23rd, 2005
4
Live Chat - Maybe people would like to chat today?
by Paranoid Dot Calm | Dec 19th, 2004
no new posts