beks cafe/chit chat corner, lol


GreenGreta
#31
I'd like what everyone else is having and I'd like to be ****faced in one hour.

Then I'd like a tea. Are there any lemon squares? I love lemon squares.

Sorry Beks, someone threw up in the bathroom. You need to hire some female staff member to clean it up. I think Manda enjoys that type of stuff.
 
beks
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila

Does nobody drink tea anymore? Sheesh!

I'd love a cup of Earl Grey....extra steeped extra strong!

Pea, I checked my pm and sent one back to ya.....pls check yours!

Oh,,,, and a cookie. A cup of tea and a cookie would be nice.

coming right up, a lovely hot cup of earl grey tea and a jumbo cookie, which flavour cookie?? choc chip?? double choc chip? banna and toffee theres every kind of cookie imaginable here, lol.
 
beks
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenGreta

I'd like what everyone else is having and I'd like to be ****faced in one hour.

Then I'd like a tea. Are there any lemon squares? I love lemon squares.

Sorry Beks, someone threw up in the bathroom. You need to hire some female staff member to clean it up. I think Manda enjoys that type of stuff.

ummmmmm there will be no customer cleaning up that sort of thing, lol. i have my cleaning staff who are on the case,

here are your lemon squares and what kind of drink will you be having?? beer seems popular, lmao
 
GreenGreta
#34
I'll try a beer every fifteen minutes for one hour. Then we'll talk some more.

Great thread idea Beks.
 
beks
#35
Quote: Originally Posted by manda

so I think I need a peapod latte now to wash down my beer


cant rememeber if i brought you your peapod latte, so here it is, lol, if you've already had it, tis on the house anyway,
 
beks
#36
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenGreta

I'll try a beer every fifteen minutes for one hour. Then we'll talk some more.

Great thread idea Beks.

haha thats made me laugh, okay, i shall bring you beer every 15 minutes, any particular beer brand in mind??? or will anthing do? lmao

glad you like beks cafe
 
Summer
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by beks

welcome to beks cafe, what will it be then summer??? beer, wine, cocktails, .............

Good to be here, and I'll have a Smithwick's, if you've got it. Pleased to meetcha!
 
manda
#38
Quote: Originally Posted by beks

Quote: Originally Posted by GreenGreta

I'd like what everyone else is having and I'd like to be ****faced in one hour.

Then I'd like a tea. Are there any lemon squares? I love lemon squares.

Sorry Beks, someone threw up in the bathroom. You need to hire some female staff member to clean it up. I think Manda enjoys that type of stuff.

ummmmmm there will be no customer cleaning up that sort of thing, lol. i have my cleaning staff who are on the case,

here are your lemon squares and what kind of drink will you be having?? beer seems popular, lmao

Greta was the one playing with the vomit Pie....I think I had better start going drink for drink with her....I'm gonna need a lotta beer, and latte's....who passed out over in the corner?
 
sj007
#39
can i have so cough suryup im a bit under the weather
 
peapod
#40
why don't you go see Q branch..surely that gots something for dat cold
 
sj007
#41
lol who was q again was tht ricky?
 
GreenGreta
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by manda

Quote: Originally Posted by beksQuote: Originally Posted by GreenGretaI'd like what everyone else is having and I'd like to be ****faced in one hour.
Then I'd like a tea. Are there any lemon squares? I love lemon squares.
Sorry Beks, someone threw up in the bathroom. You need to hire some female staff member to clean it up. I think Manda enjoys that type of stuff.ummmmmm there will be no customer cleaning up that sort of thing, lol. i have my cleaning staff who are on the case,
here are your lemon squares and what kind of drink will you be having?? beer seems popular, lmao Greta was the one playing with the vomit Pie....I think I had better start going drink for drink with her....I'm gonna need a lotta beer, and latte's....who passed out over in the corner?

Quote has been trimmed
If you look carefully, I think it's Ocean in the corner. Hey, I haven't had that many drinks yet.
 
beks
#43
Quote: Originally Posted by Summer

Quote: Originally Posted by beks

welcome to beks cafe, what will it be then summer??? beer, wine, cocktails, .............

Good to be here, and I'll have a Smithwick's, if you've got it. Pleased to meetcha!


1 smithwick coming right up, enjoy
 
beks
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by manda

Quote: Originally Posted by beksQuote: Originally Posted by GreenGretaI'd like what everyone else is having and I'd like to be ****faced in one hour.
Then I'd like a tea. Are there any lemon squares? I love lemon squares.
Sorry Beks, someone threw up in the bathroom. You need to hire some female staff member to clean it up. I think Manda enjoys that type of stuff.ummmmmm there will be no customer cleaning up that sort of thing, lol. i have my cleaning staff who are on the case,
here are your lemon squares and what kind of drink will you be having?? beer seems popular, lmao Greta was the one playing with the vomit Pie....I think I had better start going drink for drink with her....I'm gonna need a lotta beer, and latte's....who passed out over in the corner?

Quote has been trimmed
here are your 5 beers to be going on with, i shall bring more in 15 mins as well as your lattes, lol
 
beks
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by sj007

can i have so cough suryup im a bit under the weather


awwwwwwwww you poor thing, hmmmmm i v just the cure for colds, hot orange juice with squirt of lemon and 2 teaspoons of pure honey, (no alcahol im sorry) but ur after getting better, not a hangover, lol
 
missile
#46
Lots of hot chicken soup can help ,too. And that is just what i am starting to prepare now
 
beks
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by missile

Lots of hot chicken soup can help ,too. And that is just what i am starting to prepare now


owwwwwwweah thats a good one, i love chicken soup
 
missile
#48
Years ago,I read that Jewish mothers gave that to their children for most any illness,and figured it'd work for an old agnostic like myself,too When I am sick,it's often the only thing i can keep down. Oh yeah mine'll be ready to eat in about 2 hours.
 
missile
#49
Until the Avian Flu hits us[and all the chickens are slaughtered],Colonel Saunders and me will be happy
 
beks
#50
Quote: Originally Posted by missile

Years ago,I read that Jewish mothers gave that to their children for most any illness,and figured it'd work for an old agnostic like myself,too When I am sick,it's often the only thing i can keep down. Oh yeah mine'll be ready to eat in about 2 hours.

2 HOURS!!!!!!!!! why???? are you just a slow cook or summit??
 
missile
#51
Simmering it to bring out the flavour
 
sj007
#52
ah i had chicken and vegy soup both r cood and full of good minerals
 
beks
#53
Quote: Originally Posted by sj007

ah i had chicken and vegy soup both r cood and full of good minerals

chicken soup is now fully stocked in beks cafe,

roll up roll up, who would like some homemade hot warming chicken soup
 
sj007
#54
ill have chiken then
 
peapod
#55
To early for chicken soup, plus I bet those chicken had cancer nah, I am gonna go get a lattie
 
sj007
#56
whell ill have soem warm milk then nothing too cold dont wanna put my system under shok
 
beks
#57
Quote: Originally Posted by sj007

ill have chiken then

here's your chicken soup (made with none infected chickens)
enjoy
 
beks
#58
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

To early for chicken soup, plus I bet those chicken had cancer nah, I am gonna go get a lattie

here's ya lattie, enjoy peapod, lol
 
beks
#59
Quote: Originally Posted by sj007

whell ill have soem warm milk then nothing too cold dont wanna put my system under shok

heres some warm milk as well, lol, hope you like it, did u wish for a little sugar in it?? i love it that way warm milk and sugar, mmmmmmm
 
sj007
#60
thx beks
 

Similar Threads

12
island chit chat
by peapod | Nov 23rd, 2005
4
Live Chat - Maybe people would like to chat today?
by Paranoid Dot Calm | Dec 19th, 2004
no new posts