beks cafe/chit chat corner, lol

GreenGreta
I'd like what everyone else is having and I'd like to be ****faced in one hour.

Then I'd like a tea. Are there any lemon squares? I love lemon squares.

Sorry Beks, someone threw up in the bathroom. You need to hire some female staff member to clean it up. I think Manda enjoys that type of stuff.

beks
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila

Does nobody drink tea anymore? Sheesh!

I'd love a cup of Earl Grey....extra steeped extra strong!

Pea, I checked my pm and sent one back to ya.....pls check yours!

Oh,,,, and a cookie. A cup of tea and a cookie would be nice.

coming right up, a lovely hot cup of earl grey tea and a jumbo cookie, which flavour cookie?? choc chip?? double choc chip? banna and toffee theres every kind of cookie imaginable here, lol.

beks
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenGreta

Sorry Beks, someone threw up in the bathroom. You need to hire some female staff member to clean it up. I think Manda enjoys that type of stuff.

ummmmmm there will be no customer cleaning up that sort of thing, lol. i have my cleaning staff who are on the case,

here are your lemon squares and what kind of drink will you be having?? beer seems popular, lmao

GreenGreta
I'll try a beer every fifteen minutes for one hour. Then we'll talk some more.

Great thread idea Beks.

beks
Quote: Originally Posted by manda

so I think I need a peapod latte now to wash down my beer

cant rememeber if i brought you your peapod latte, so here it is, lol, if you've already had it, tis on the house anyway,

beks

I'll try a beer every fifteen minutes for one hour. Then we'll talk some more.

Great thread idea Beks.

haha thats made me laugh, okay, i shall bring you beer every 15 minutes, any particular beer brand in mind??? or will anthing do? lmao

glad you like beks cafe

Summer
Quote: Originally Posted by beks

welcome to beks cafe, what will it be then summer??? beer, wine, cocktails, .............

Good to be here, and I'll have a Smithwick's, if you've got it. Pleased to meetcha!

manda

ummmmmm there will be no customer cleaning up that sort of thing, lol. i have my cleaning staff who are on the case,

here are your lemon squares and what kind of drink will you be having?? beer seems popular, lmao

Greta was the one playing with the vomit Pie....I think I had better start going drink for drink with her....I'm gonna need a lotta beer, and latte's....who passed out over in the corner?

sj007
can i have so cough suryup im a bit under the weather

peapod
why don't you go see Q branch..surely that gots something for dat cold

sj007
lol who was q again was tht ricky?

GreenGreta

Quote: Originally Posted by beksQuote: Originally Posted by GreenGretaI'd like what everyone else is having and I'd like to be ****faced in one hour.
Sorry Beks, someone threw up in the bathroom. You need to hire some female staff member to clean it up. I think Manda enjoys that type of stuff.ummmmmm there will be no customer cleaning up that sort of thing, lol. i have my cleaning staff who are on the case,
here are your lemon squares and what kind of drink will you be having?? beer seems popular, lmao Greta was the one playing with the vomit Pie....I think I had better start going drink for drink with her....I'm gonna need a lotta beer, and latte's....who passed out over in the corner?

Quote has been trimmed
If you look carefully, I think it's Ocean in the corner. Hey, I haven't had that many drinks yet.

beks
Quote: Originally Posted by Summer

welcome to beks cafe, what will it be then summer??? beer, wine, cocktails, .............

Good to be here, and I'll have a Smithwick's, if you've got it. Pleased to meetcha!

1 smithwick coming right up, enjoy

beks

Quote: Originally Posted by beksQuote: Originally Posted by GreenGretaI'd like what everyone else is having and I'd like to be ****faced in one hour.
Sorry Beks, someone threw up in the bathroom. You need to hire some female staff member to clean it up. I think Manda enjoys that type of stuff.ummmmmm there will be no customer cleaning up that sort of thing, lol. i have my cleaning staff who are on the case,
here are your lemon squares and what kind of drink will you be having?? beer seems popular, lmao Greta was the one playing with the vomit Pie....I think I had better start going drink for drink with her....I'm gonna need a lotta beer, and latte's....who passed out over in the corner?

Quote has been trimmed
here are your 5 beers to be going on with, i shall bring more in 15 mins as well as your lattes, lol

beks
Quote: Originally Posted by sj007

can i have so cough suryup im a bit under the weather

awwwwwwwww you poor thing, hmmmmm i v just the cure for colds, hot orange juice with squirt of lemon and 2 teaspoons of pure honey, (no alcahol im sorry) but ur after getting better, not a hangover, lol

missile
Lots of hot chicken soup can help ,too. And that is just what i am starting to prepare now

beks
Quote: Originally Posted by missile

Lots of hot chicken soup can help ,too. And that is just what i am starting to prepare now

owwwwwwweah thats a good one, i love chicken soup

missile
Years ago,I read that Jewish mothers gave that to their children for most any illness,and figured it'd work for an old agnostic like myself,too When I am sick,it's often the only thing i can keep down. Oh yeah mine'll be ready to eat in about 2 hours.

missile
Until the Avian Flu hits us[and all the chickens are slaughtered],Colonel Saunders and me will be happy

beks
Quote: Originally Posted by missile

Years ago,I read that Jewish mothers gave that to their children for most any illness,and figured it'd work for an old agnostic like myself,too When I am sick,it's often the only thing i can keep down. Oh yeah mine'll be ready to eat in about 2 hours.

2 HOURS!!!!!!!!! why???? are you just a slow cook or summit??

missile
Simmering it to bring out the flavour

sj007
ah i had chicken and vegy soup both r cood and full of good minerals

beks

ah i had chicken and vegy soup both r cood and full of good minerals

chicken soup is now fully stocked in beks cafe,

roll up roll up, who would like some homemade hot warming chicken soup

sj007
ill have chiken then

peapod
To early for chicken soup, plus I bet those chicken had cancer nah, I am gonna go get a lattie

sj007
whell ill have soem warm milk then nothing too cold dont wanna put my system under shok

beks

ill have chiken then

here's your chicken soup (made with none infected chickens)
enjoy

beks
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

To early for chicken soup, plus I bet those chicken had cancer nah, I am gonna go get a lattie

here's ya lattie, enjoy peapod, lol

beks

whell ill have soem warm milk then nothing too cold dont wanna put my system under shok

heres some warm milk as well, lol, hope you like it, did u wish for a little sugar in it?? i love it that way warm milk and sugar, mmmmmmm

sj007
thx beks