Copenhagen!

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Some pics I took in Copenhagen last weekend. Really great place to visit, highly suggested!

Any questions about the pics, just post and ask :)

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Excellent pics Andem. Thanks.

It is soo different over there compared to what is in Canada.

My step mother was Danish.

Any plans to go to Norway? If you do please take plenty of pics and post them!!

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Re: RE: Copenhagen!

no1important said:
Good pics! You are lucky you can travel a lot. Did you fly there or take train for some of it? I hear unlike Canada train travel is pretty popular in Europe?

Nope. I flew there with EasyJet (for pretty cheap). Flying a lot of places is cheaper than the train and sometimes bus if you book enough in advance. I booked 2-3 weeks in advance and got a pretty good deal. I stayed at a 3-star hotel in the city centre with really good service. I can't recommend this chain enough, Ibis.

Jay: I'm not going to Norway anytime soon, I'm afraid. A friend of mine and I want to fly to Stockholm if we can fit it in and get a good price, but I'm not very sure about that. I think I'm just hanging around in Berlin until I fly to Canada for xmas... there might be more to do once spring comes around.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Good pictures

I'm always surprised that European cities don't seem to change. Copenhagen is a lovely city that I haven't been to in thirty five years but I bet I have some pictures that would be hard to tell from yours. We are planning a trip to Europe next year and hope to make Copenhagen one of our stops.