ReHashing Old Threads

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
This seems to be the norm here,as in the endless evolution debate. So,here are a few more oldies for you to bring back. [1] Quebec Separation [2]Banning Pit bullsand [3] Capital Punishment. Just don't expect me to participate in any way but jokingly :)

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Thanx Pea :) Should we still burn witches? What of the ecological fallout of the burnings? Are there more efficient ways of disposal of said witches?How are witches treated in Kansas?

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
:lol: Perhaps the New England state should make a formal apology for the witches of the past.

As for Kansas...There's gotta be witches there, I mean if you're on the Intelligent design boat there has to be a greater evil to blame your actions on rather than...um, your actions.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Down here,the old Sunday Shopping Debate is starting up again. HoHum! N.S. doesn't have it and we do and Sobeys doesn't like the arrangement. I'm fatalistic and never get a flu shot :)

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
They've had numerous votes on Sunday shopping there and always,they were voted down. it's not an issue for me ,but I can understand that many people have no other time to shop but on Sunday..working two jobs and looking after their kids doesn't leave much time for anything else.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Talk about your big brother miss, can't hold a candle to commerce, infecting humaniods, like...ehm...pod people 8O pfffft...screw you buddy, your not getting my greenbacks so you can expliot, and lay around on a boat, drinking. One less cog in the wheel of commerce 8)

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Re: RE: ReHashing Old Threads

Colpy said:
Actually witches were traditionally hanged.

Makes them easier to compost.

I thought we burned them.

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
missile said:
Thanx Pea :) Should we still burn witches? What of the ecological fallout of the burnings? Are there more efficient ways of disposal of said witches?How are witches treated in Kansas?

Did you know that in England women were burned, rather than hung, drawn and quartered like male heretics and traitors often were? It was claimed this was done to protect the women's "decency" 8O I kid you, not.

How flaming civilised, if you'll pardon the pun.