The other other other white meat.....

Twila
Hufu!

www.eathufu.com/ (external - login to view)

no1important
I saw that on Jon Stewart the other night, i did bot really believe it, but I do now. I think I will pass. Pork and Chicken are the only white meat I will eat.

Ten Packs
Sorry - cat is the only REAL "White Meat" alternative.

missile
So is saying "you look good enough to eat'"a compliment or not?

no1important
Well I guess cat would not taste that much diferent than rabbit. But rabbit is a dark meat....

missile
Just where do you get white pork? Any I buy is pinkish. Cats for food/ Why not? If you trap your own,a little extra benefit would be the fur[which you could make nice,warm sweaters for yourself]

no1important
Well Pork is considered the other white meat or so say the pork industry ads. I know it looks pink but so does chicken. But both are considered white meat. The other white meat (external - login to view)

some pork reciepes (external - login to view)

missile
Chicken is the official meat Of The KKK,so you know it's white,and they can eat tuna--but none of those dark meats.

no1important
I did not know that it was official meat of KKK. I learn something new everday.

Personally though I prefer duck to chicken anyday. But, Alas I am having pork roast for dinner tomorrow, since I get an extra hour sleep I may eat the whole thing. ha ha

btw- when I used to hunt grouse and rabbit I used to grind them up and make burgers, and they were both lean and tasty. I always suppose I could grind up a cat and see what it tastes like? ha ha only kidding about the cat. Seriously only kidding.

missile
I feel asleep and missed the time change. Please don't take me seriously about the KKK-my favourite colour is blue.Had duck once and it wasn't bad..just a tad greasy

no1important
Ok. You had me going ther. ha ha

Ten Packs
Quote: Originally Posted by no1important

But, Alas I am having pork roast for dinner tomorrow, since I get an extra hour sleep I may eat the whole thing. ha ha

Hate to break it to ya, Bucko, but the time change was LAST night. You've already GOT your extra hour....

no1important
I know but I posted that post just after midnight before the time change came in. But I did enjoy it. I think it is time we stay on Daylight savings all year. The dark evenings cut into my fishing time. ha ha

peapod
"Chicken is the official meat Of The KKK,so you know it's white"

thats to funny! missile :P

GL Schmitt
Artifical Long Pig for the would-be Idi Amin in everyone.