This really kind of sums up our message!

HTO
A friend of mine who's part of an interfaith environmental committee e-mailed me this:

"This really kind of sums up our message! Cool and cute: All is One (external - login to view) "

Enjoy!

Cosmo
Cool! These things are usually preachy and annoying, but this one was both entertaining and cute. Well done!

Vanni Fucci
I agree...that was a great message...simple, yet effective...

Andygal
That was cute, simple and clear. Very good.

Dexter Sinister
Excellent. Simple declarative statements of simple truths seem to be in short supply these days, so it's heartening to see so many of them strung together like that.

And that picture of the earth from space? Probably the single most important result of the U.S. space program. I have a framed poster of it from the Sierra Club on the wall of my study. That's the image that shows how small the place really is, and for me it brings the message sharply into focus.

Thanks for sharing that one.

HTO
It was a pleasure! The message is so simple and to the point that it's so easy for everyone (including kids) to understand.

It came from: Foundation for Global Community (external - login to view)

Here is another one from that site: Extraordinary Moment (external - login to view).

It's a short voyage through life .

GL Schmitt
Quote: Originally Posted by HTO

. . . It came from: Foundation for Global Community (external - login to view). . .

Thatís an organization which is worth more than a cursory perusal.

Thanks for the link, HTO.

HTO
No problem! I just learned of the organization myself when my friend e-mailed The Wombat!

GL Schmitt
[Off-Topic]

Quote: Originally Posted by HTO

No problem! I just learned of the organization myself when my friend e-mailed The Wombat!

I have had a special relationship with Wombats ever since I first read Will Cuppy (external - login to view).

Want to know why? (external - login to view)

[/Off-Topic]