Whooo whoooooo Momsy!!!!!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Momsy! yur back 8) man I missed you momsy, I been riding around these dar hill lookin for yea...so lets hear ...how was da job?? any good bits to tell us about? :p

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Helloooo everyone I'm back from the land of 16hour shifts 8O pulled 6 of em in a row :evil: Pea i never made it out of the loops we had a power boiler shutdown here and the the boss made me stay :lol: I love the new avatar 8) Henry I have seen that before I think I posted some of it 8) I'm off for a few days then back at her 8O Our company is swamped with work right now feast or famine in this biz .The shut went well till I ate a pipe Friday night :( Busted up the inside of my mouth but I'll live :wink: So whatdid I miss ?Hows your Halloween prep coming you should see the witch The wife bought very creepy .At this rate only the bravest little ones will come down the driveway this year 8) Hey Ocean you put that MG away for the year yet ? :wink:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Hey Ocean you put that MG away for the year yet ?

nope, not yet. I seldom 'put her away" as such for the winter.. just get selective as to when I drive it. Have a new garage this year for her.....( newly built a month ago)......so she is a happy little camper now.(toasty warm and dry) ;-) Carport transformed into garage....

(she sends her regards....;-)

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
You sound like my Dad he never put his Fiat Spider away either 8) I will bet you love driving the old way out to Horshew bay too 8) I used to love riding down that winedy road with the top down .When i was a kid 8)

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
mrmom2 said:
You sound like my Dad he never put his Fiat Spider away either 8) I will bet you love driving the old way out to Horshew bay too 8) I used to love riding down that winedy road with the top down .When i was a kid 8)

you mean highway 99. ??? Heck.......there is NOTHING like driving top down on that road. Ocean on one side......sheer mountain on the other......Best "high" one could get..;-)

......signed: still a kid...;-)

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Thats the one Dad used to take me and my brother out there on a nice Sunday afternoon we'd stop and have lunch at Trolls 8)

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
mrmom2 said:
Thats the one Dad used to take me and my brother out there on a nice Sunday afternoon we'd stop and have lunch at Trolls 8)

Trolls?? yes, I know it well.;-)

(like your new avatar!!)

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Halloween is my favorite time of year Ocean .I spend anywhere from 200$ to 500$ on new decorations each year .Its getting to the ponit where I'm going to have to build another shed to store them all :lol:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
mrmom2 said:
Halloween is my favorite time of year Ocean .I spend anywhere from 200$ to 500$ on new decorations each year .Its getting to the ponit where I'm going to have to build another shed to store them all :lol:

It sure is a fun time. So much more creative than the Yule holidays. Halloween decorating has really taken off in my neighborhood.......and it gets more goulish every year ......as one drives around the area for a look see. Makes the ghosts, goblins, and spirits (draculas) very happy..;-) ...................oh and the kids too.;-)

there is one house that does the "psycho" thing every year ........with each year being more goulish. One takes a wide berth around it.;-)

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Thats so cool my kids would love it .I get about 250 or better here every year 8) My old place I was lucky to get 20 kids in a night and I decorated there too

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Hey what i miss :p man I had the weirdest adventure...with the grocery boys! man those guys are distrubing 8O 8O 8O Man they act like I wear a collar or something...da thing they tell me...Halloween, momsy! I love halloween 8)

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
hi guys, i'm here......good to see not too much has changed on the board front. had a great visit with the seattle connection last week, they are soo cute. way too cute, and they came bearing gifts, what more could you want???

howisit goin' pea and mom? anything new to report?

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Ahhh Mama good to hear from ya hows dat new job working out for ya :? I forgot the wotthehell gang had Zen and Edge over for a visit 8) i hope you gals were not to hard on Zen did ya get Frito to show up too

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
mama *hugs* ah! what the hell..I will give you another *hug* Yes and we have you to thank for making our meet up special..it was a wonderful time...well cept for the feckin dog of cosmos :p Zen and edgie are wonderful people, very special....sorry I left all the food at your place, but I knew mad max the human garbage machine would eat it all :p

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
hi mom....frito, if you are talking about that annoying dog that belongs to cosmo, maybe it was here. (only kidding ~ cosmo gets very 'on edge' about her little guy) ((actually, the four legged pet was actually well behaved :twisted: )).

yeah, we had a good day, at least i thought so. pea had a ton of food here and we all bellied up to the bar and stuffed our faces. drank beer and told stupid stories. you know, the usual.