Ya know....

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
I think I'm going to take my king-sized hangover and go have a nap now. I've tried eating (4 egg cheese and mushroom omelette) and having a beer. Neither has done any good. It's time to dive under a blanket and watch bad Sunday afternoon TV with my eyes closed.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I'm feeling a little peaked myself this morning. I probably drank out of a damp glass last night and caught a cold in my head. :wink: Sounds like your "hangover" is a bit worse than mine. If you're on satellite you could tune in Jimmy Swaggert.................a good spew might just fix you up.. :wink: :lol: :lol:

ol' dawg

Electoral Member
Jun 25, 2005
standing by a hydrant
I'm feeling a little off today too. Do you mind if I join you?

Wait a minute, that didn't come out right.

Nevermind, I'm going to nap by myself ... or is that with myself ?

Uhhhh, things are going from bad to worse ... I'll just shut up now. :?

Andygal

Electoral Member
May 13, 2005
BC
I might need to join you tomorrow after I eat way to much at dinner at my aunt and uncle's house tonight.
My aunt is an excellent cook so I always end up eating too much.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Well...I feel better now. If NASCAR doesn't get some real racetracks soon, I'm going to very disappointed though. 1 1/2 mile cookie cutter tracks piss me off. What the hell were they thinking? Roundy-round racing could get pretty dull as it was.

You need a lot of patience to take a nap with me, ol' dawg. The dogs crawl on you a lot around here and I talk back to the TV, even when I'm asleep. You're welcome to give it a shot though.

The Bday libations a bit much there Rev.
A little, Zen. I've seen you in far worse shape though.

Oh well, I have to put my teeth in and head over to the in-laws now.