Oktoberfest in Tulsa Oklahoma

Nascar_James
14 days to countdown ...!

Starts Thursday Oct. 20th. USA Today named Tulsa as one of the top 10 places to toast Oktoberfest worldwide. Entertainment, shopping, food and fun are all part of the Oktoberfest experience. ..and of course the bier ... Ooops, I mean beer.

www.tulsaoktoberfest.org/ (external - login to view)

Reverend Blair
Why shopping?

Nascar_James
Quote: Originally Posted by Reverend Blair

Why shopping?

It's similar to the Oktoberfest in Munich, Rev. They have German and European collectibles, fine arts, handmade crafts and souvenirs.

See link below ...

www.tulsaoktoberfest.org/shopping.html (external - login to view)

However, I do admit that most of us will be there for soley one reason ... I really hope they have a good selection of German beer this year ...

Reverend Blair
I don't understand shopping at all. It's like a plague on western society.

Nascar_James
Yep. That's the drawback with living in a modern society, Rev.

Reverend Blair
I refuse to shop.

manda
I try to do as little as possible, I don't like crowds

Nascar_James
Yeah, I admit holding off any non-critical shopping till just before Christmas. I need to shop then anyways, so it is convenient for personal shopping as well.

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by Nascar_James

Yeah, I admit holding off any non-critical shopping till just before Christmas. I need to shop then anyways, so it is convenient for personal shopping as well.

you see, that is just when I avoid shopping. I like to go in pick-up what I have already decided I need, and get the hell out

With three kids, any extensive shopping trips can be a nightmare

missile
We had 4 daughters,and my cruel wife forced me to go along when they all went shopping Sometimes,she even made me carry her purse/satchel..I still have the occasional nightmare about this. Every two weeks,this would happen[the shopping],just as soon as my paychecque dropped into my hands.