Gripe Of The Day

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
The largest ocean liner in the world is in port now[the Queen Mary 2] and the fog is so thick that you'd have to bump into it before you could see it. :(

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
Murphy, good ole Uncle Murf.

Every time I go to the store and spend a dollar I can do cash back when I use my interac card, until today. Today, I am not allowed. Today, I am an unknown in the store I have been going to for two years. WTF?

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
I think its our servers here Ten i tried sending the Rev a 10 mb file and the server said it maxed out and couldn't do it .Wht the feck am i paying for high speed service and getting low speed :?

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
Re: RE: Gripe Of The Day

Reverend Blair said:
She doesn't do that anymore Ten Packs. :-(

Right you are.... remember that joke I sent you last week? That's about the only thing I can imagine WORSE than what was in the joke - talk about your "Poltergeist"!!!!!

8O 8O 8O

(would it surprise you to know that I have been accused of being "A sick puppy", at times?) :wink:

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
mrmom2 said:
That don't surprise me :lol: theres got to be something in the water around here :lol:

But we have our own Community Well, out here.... well, who knows?

OH! I KNOW..... we should be like all the other leftist pussies around here - blame it on the MILL!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Nah i drink water out of that place every week and haven't grown any new appendages :lol: Actually we have the cleanest mill in BC from what I've seen theres some real fecking messy places out there Ten 8O

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
:lol: :lol: :lol: Yea right there'd be a war and I'm sure I'd come out of it on the wrong side of the stick 8O

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
missile said:
My head is all stuffed up and my hearing comes and goes[making it hard to hear those little voices in my head] :(

I went through the exact thing last week! In fact 20%-30% of people didn't show up for work because of it...It looks like it's moving south now.