Gripe Of The Day

missile
The largest ocean liner in the world is in port now[the Queen Mary 2] and the fog is so thick that you'd have to bump into it before you could see it.

GreenGreta
Murphy, good ole Uncle Murf.

Every time I go to the store and spend a dollar I can do cash back when I use my interac card, until today. Today, I am not allowed. Today, I am an unknown in the store I have been going to for two years. WTF?

Twila
Great. I have no gripe. What a crappy deal!

TenPenny
I crossed the bridge at 10:15, and it wasn't in port; came back at `12:30, and could dimly make it out through the fog....

Ten Packs
Speaking of gripes, was this site down for the better part of the last 24 hrs? I couldn't get on since last night....

Twila
I was unable to reach the site earlier today.

Ten Packs
This Forum goes down more often than Lind...... oh, never mind.

mrmom2
I think its our servers here Ten i tried sending the Rev a 10 mb file and the server said it maxed out and couldn't do it .Wht the feck am i paying for high speed service and getting low speed

Reverend Blair
She doesn't do that anymore Ten Packs.

You can likely still rent the movie though

Ten Packs
Quote: Originally Posted by Reverend Blair

She doesn't do that anymore Ten Packs.

Right you are.... remember that joke I sent you last week? That's about the only thing I can imagine WORSE than what was in the joke - talk about your "Poltergeist"!!!!!

(would it surprise you to know that I have been accused of being "A sick puppy", at times?)

mrmom2
That don't surprise me theres got to be something in the water around here

Reverend Blair
It wouldn't surprise me at all.

Ten Packs
Quote: Originally Posted by mrmom2

That don't surprise me theres got to be something in the water around here

But we have our own Community Well, out here.... well, who knows?

OH! I KNOW..... we should be like all the other leftist pussies around here - blame it on the MILL!

mrmom2
Nah i drink water out of that place every week and haven't grown any new appendages Actually we have the cleanest mill in BC from what I've seen theres some real fecking messy places out there Ten

Ten Packs
Try telling it to the tree-huggers up at UCC......

mrmom2
Yea right there'd be a war and I'm sure I'd come out of it on the wrong side of the stick

Ten Packs
Well, just schedule the "war" for some time before ten in the morning - THAT oughtta do it!

LMAO!!!

GreenGreta
K what the feck are you talking about?

missile
My head is all stuffed up and my hearing comes and goes[making it hard to hear those little voices in my head]

Jo Canadian
Quote: Originally Posted by missile

My head is all stuffed up and my hearing comes and goes[making it hard to hear those little voices in my head]

I went through the exact thing last week! In fact 20%-30% of people didn't show up for work because of it...It looks like it's moving south now.

missile
I'm staying in today because of it. Probably picked it up while getting a few things at the Mall yesterday..I wish more people would keep their diseases home.The worst thing about this is I can't enjoy any music until it's over

peapod
I gots a gripe today! no creamo!!!!!! I cannot stands coffee without some creamo init! Can't even peddle over to the grocery store to get some, lazy bums don't open until 7. blah!

Reverend Blair
I stabbed myself with a dirty dog needle, then cut my hand on a can of horsemeat chunks dogfood. Once the dogs get the smell of that, there's no stopping for a band-aid, so they got a few drops of human blood with it.

I also have no water until 8:00 tonight. I don't know why, there was just a photocopied note in our mailbox yesterday saying they were shutting off the water for twelve hours. Good thing I got the cut washed out before the water was shut down.

Vanni Fucci
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

I gots a gripe today! no creamo!!!!!! I cannot stands coffee without some creamo init! Can't even peddle over to the grocery store to get some, lazy bums don't open until 7. blah!

Hmmm...no creamo...you big baby...

I gots cream...Irish cream in fact...

So I sip my coffee, and as I let that sweet serenity take hold, I gaze out my kitchen window I see that it's snowing like a bugger out there...

SNOW!!

FECK!!

Jo Canadian
If it would make you feel better, there's been snow in Cambridge Bay for about a month now.

peapod
I see your morning coffee makes you brave eh vanni Perhaps you have angered the weather gods :P

Vanni Fucci
Quote: Originally Posted by Jo Canadian

If it would make you feel better, there's been snow in Cambridge Bay for about a month now.

No...it doesn't...really...

Reverend Blair
The snow is good, Vanni. It means that the blind diabetic dog and the crazy boy dog are outside running around like idiots.

You can always tell a a dog born in the winter. They love snow.

Vanni Fucci
Quote: Originally Posted by Reverend Blair

The snow is good, Vanni. It means that the blind diabetic dog and the crazy boy dog are outside running around like idiots.

You can always tell a a dog born in the winter. They love snow.

Well this dog was born in August...so I guess I was not endowed with that inate appreciation...

Reverend Blair
That's too bad, Vanni. The snow is starting to actually stick around too...it's not just fat rain anymore.