Mrmom is Back !

mrmom2
Well that didn't last very long now did it I had to go try some thing and well I found out it was not for me So I see's we gots some neocons thats needs a little tending to :P Welll saddle up Pea it time to mess with the Cons .Bring it on

mrmom2
Where they go I was just getting started Here sheep here sheep :P

peapod
www.geocities.com/~cowpokinfun/keyhole.wav (external - login to view)

Ocean Breeze
Quote: Originally Posted by mrmom2

Well that didn't last very long now did it I had to go try some thing and well I found out it was not for me So I see's we gots some neocons thats needs a little tending to :P Welll saddle up Pea it time to mess with the Cons .Bring it on

GLAD you is back. T'ings back to "normal?" now....

( you just made my evening....

mrmom2
Hey Ocean how ya been? ya seen any Cons where they go ?I can't seem to find them I showed up and they left Whats up with that ?

Ocean Breeze
Quote: Originally Posted by mrmom2

Hey Ocean how ya been? ya seen any Cons where they go ?I can't seem to find them I showed up and they left Whats up with that ?

um they may have "evacuted"..... to parts unknown.. or more like minded territory (where they can try to reasure themselves and each other that all is going "well" and on track...

Suspect they might be a tad "stressed " out ........with the amount of serious crap going down at one time now. ****e......when one adds it all up.......it is one unholy mess....and the con-leader bush man has executed most of it. Denying Global warming contributes to the issues of the twin hurricanes. ( with more to come)

(or may be they are all drinking with bush again.... Look out world!! )

mrmom2
Call me a conspiracy nut But if that friggin hurricane hits the refinerys in Texas I'm thinking weather control .Whats the odds that the majority of the US refining compacity is knocked out in a month look at this Ocean Here (external - login to view)
When you read the document look what you find
1 (G) at least 1 shall be a representative of
2 a State that is currently supporting operational
3 weather modification projects.
That pretty much states they are messing with the weather does it not

zenfisher
Good to have you back MM

mrmom2
Thanks Zen good to be back

Ocean Breeze
from your article mr.mom:

Quote:

(4) WEATHER MODIFICATION.--The term
19 ``weather modification'' means changing or control-
20 ling, or attempting to change or control, by artificial
21 methods the natural development of atmospheric
22 cloud forms or precipitation forms which occur in
23 the troposphere.

seems fairly self explanatory , don't it??

just had a "thought"...........What if they were messing around......and something went sideways causing the current mess and so called nature's wrath?? An experiment gone "mad"??? (so to speak) Possible?? probable???

( I personally hold all conspiracy theories in grave respect. There is always some truth (s) in them. Many times more so than in the "official" statements.)

no1important
Glad you are back!