Mrmom is Back !

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Well that didn't last very long now did it :lol: I had to go try some thing and well I found out it was not for me 8O So I see's we gots some neocons thats needs a little tending to :p Welll saddle up Pea it time to mess with the Cons .Bring it on 8)

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
mrmom2 said:
Well that didn't last very long now did it :lol: I had to go try some thing and well I found out it was not for me 8O So I see's we gots some neocons thats needs a little tending to :p Welll saddle up Pea it time to mess with the Cons .Bring it on 8)

GLAD you is back. T'ings back to "normal?" now.... :wink:

( you just made my evening.... :wink:

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Hey Ocean how ya been? ya seen any Cons where they go ?I can't seem to find them I showed up and they left :lol: Whats up with that ? :?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
mrmom2 said:
Hey Ocean how ya been? ya seen any Cons where they go ?I can't seem to find them I showed up and they left :lol: Whats up with that ? :?

um they may have "evacuted"..... to parts unknown.. or more like minded territory ;-) (where they can try to reasure themselves and each other that all is going "well" and on track... :roll:

Suspect they might be a tad "stressed " out ........with the amount of serious crap going down at one time now. Shite......when one adds it all up.......it is one unholy mess....and the con-leader bush man has executed most of it. Denying Global warming contributes to the issues of the twin hurricanes. ( with more to come)

(or may be they are all drinking with bush again.... Look out world!! )

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Call me a conspiracy nut But if that friggin hurricane hits the refinerys in Texas I'm thinking weather control .Whats the odds that the majority of the US refining compacity is knocked out in a month 8O look at this Ocean Here
When you read the document look what you find
1 (G) at least 1 shall be a representative of
2 a State that is currently supporting operational
3 weather modification projects.
That pretty much states they are messing with the weather does it not 8O

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
from your article mr.mom:

(4) WEATHER MODIFICATION.--The term
19 ``weather modification'' means changing or control-
20 ling, or attempting to change or control, by artificial
21 methods the natural development of atmospheric
22 cloud forms or precipitation forms which occur in
23 the troposphere.

seems fairly self explanatory , don't it??

just had a "thought"...........What if they were messing around......and something went sideways causing the current mess and so called nature's wrath?? An experiment gone "mad"??? (so to speak) Possible?? probable???

( I personally hold all conspiracy theories in grave respect. There is always some truth (s) in them. Many times more so than in the "official" statements.)

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
Glad you are back!