Take care all of you

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Well the time has come for mrmom to leave this forum :wink: I'm sure I've pissed enough people off here now so its time for me to move .I've met to many good people to list all of ya so I won't .This is a good board with a lot of great people very addictive :lol: I 've been offered a position elsewhere thats going to eat up most of my time .So i thought I'd let you know i'm not going to be around much anymore :wink: Take care all of ya ,and don't forget ta fight the police state :p Bye all

Rob

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
wait a second :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: what do you mean you been offered a postion elsewhere...do you mean as in employment or at a canadian content rip off board... :p

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
What a shame, you have become an integral part of this board. Whatever you do, take care and don't forget to pop in every now and then to say hi.

Best of luck!

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
No Pea its not one of those :lol: Apparently someone likes what I've been saying and posting and want me to do some colums and stuff on there web site . 8O I'm not sure I'm going to able to pull it off ans at the the risk of looking totally stupid I'm not going to say where yet :lol: .I'll come back and visit when I get a chance .I'm just not going to have the time to hang anymore .So take care all .I'll miss ya :salute:

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
:salute: See you later, I'm sure you'll be making a few cameo's now and again.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I'm with No1 on this.

No. Sorry. You have to stay. You can't leave. We won't stand for it. Understand?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Pea, you have to do something. You have the power. Your a mod.

You can prevent mrmom from leaving can't you?

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Hey MrMom ... we haven't always seen eye to eye on things, but you really have been a huge contributor to this forum. You will be missed. Hopefully you'll still find time to pop back in often.

Good luck on your new venture. Like everyone else, I'm very curious about where you're off too. I look forward to checking it out once you post the info here for us.

Best wishes!

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
mr.mom aka Rob. :)

NOT acceptable. (your leaving). Will look forward to your posts no matter how frequent or infrequent. '

dang.......this news almost ruined my entire day...and things will just NOT be the same...... :cry: :cry: :cry:

zenfisher

House Member
Sep 12, 2004
Seattle
Mom's the word. :wink: You will be missed MM. Post a link to your articles. Good luck and drop in just to say hi every now & then.

bevvyd

Electoral Member
Jul 29, 2004
Mission, BC
Aww don't leave. Being busy is one thing but leaving completely is like you.......died or something. Maybe you could find the time to stop by during the holidays.