Take care all of you

mrmom2
Well the time has come for mrmom to leave this forum I'm sure I've pissed enough people off here now so its time for me to move .I've met to many good people to list all of ya so I won't .This is a good board with a lot of great people very addictive I 've been offered a position elsewhere thats going to eat up most of my time .So i thought I'd let you know i'm not going to be around much anymore Take care all of ya ,and don't forget ta fight the police state :P Bye all

Rob

manda
Wow...it's sure going to be quiet without you around...what are you moving on to?

peapod
Momsy!!!!!!!!!!!!! you better come back and visit us

peapod
wait a second what do you mean you been offered a postion elsewhere...do you mean as in employment or at a canadian content rip off board... :P

Vanni Fucci
Hey it's been swell momsy...

Take care of your family and yourself...

I'll do what I can to keep the feckers from kickin' down your door... :P

Andem
What a shame, you have become an integral part of this board. Whatever you do, take care and don't forget to pop in every now and then to say hi.

Best of luck!

mrmom2
No Pea its not one of those Apparently someone likes what I've been saying and posting and want me to do some colums and stuff on there web site . I'm not sure I'm going to able to pull it off ans at the the risk of looking totally stupid I'm not going to say where yet .I'll come back and visit when I get a chance .I'm just not going to have the time to hang anymore .So take care all .I'll miss ya

Jo Canadian
See you later, I'm sure you'll be making a few cameo's now and again.

no1important

Hard-Luck Henry
Take it easy, mom ... I hope you'll pop in from time to time. Come back and tell us the name of that website. :P

Twila
I'm with No1 on this.

No. Sorry. You have to stay. You can't leave. We won't stand for it. Understand?

peapod
Ya momsy whats the name of the website :P

Twila
Pea, you have to do something. You have the power. Your a mod.

You can prevent mrmom from leaving can't you?

peapod
Don't worry twinks, he will be back

Cosmo
Hey MrMom ... we haven't always seen eye to eye on things, but you really have been a huge contributor to this forum. You will be missed. Hopefully you'll still find time to pop back in often.

Good luck on your new venture. Like everyone else, I'm very curious about where you're off too. I look forward to checking it out once you post the info here for us.

Best wishes!

peapod
HA! that was easy. found yur new home momsy

Ocean Breeze
mr.mom aka Rob.

NOT acceptable. (your leaving). Will look forward to your posts no matter how frequent or infrequent. '

dang.......this news almost ruined my entire day...and things will just NOT be the same......

zenfisher
Mom's the word. You will be missed MM. Post a link to your articles. Good luck and drop in just to say hi every now & then.

bevvyd
Aww don't leave. Being busy is one thing but leaving completely is like you.......died or something. Maybe you could find the time to stop by during the holidays.

no1important
Well I am outta here now. I do not like the direction this board has turned recently. I have seen other good boards being run over by right wing fanatics.

See Ya.

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by no1important

Well I am outta here now. I do not like the direction this board has turned recently. I have seen other good boards being run over by right wing fanatics.

See Ya.

Don't you dare take off...we need all the help we can get. If you leave, so help me, I'll track you down

mrmom2
Hey no1 where the feck do you think your going .Feck them guys come on down ya heartless bastards .Hey buddy you gets back here we needs ya around here The Cons are a bunch of chicken **** hide behind there computer screens *******s .I say feck them

Ocean Breeze
Quote: Originally Posted by no1important

See Ya.

Don't cha DARE leave. NOPE, NO, not acceptable. You want them childish, narrow minded fanatics to take over??? They have done enough damage to this world already. but cannot defeat the positive spirit on here. In the social strata of things.......they fall into the lowlife brainwashed category. ...and that is why they rely on such nasty manipulation. Shun them , yes.......but don't leave.

...........please...

neocon-hunter
Hey no one should leave. You can't let them win. Neocon Hunter will save the day!