Wheres the Fecking Neocons?

mrmom2
I've noticed the neocons are missing around here They have no chance defending Bush and have to face reality so they run away and hide .Just like Cheney :P So come out of your holes and defend yourselves why don't ya try .

Canucklehead
Enjoy the peace Mom, and for those wondering... the sounds you hear are crickets and leaves rustling in the breeze

PoisonPete2
Quote: Originally Posted by Canucklehead

Enjoy the peace Mom, and for those wondering... the sounds you hear are crickets and leaves rustling in the breeze

Answer - if it's to be the rising of the 'neocons' then the sounds are from the swarming of the locusts and the leaves portend the floodwaters from hurricanes. For the neocons signal dark times indeed.

Canucklehead
Dark times ahead?! Oh CRAP! how much darker can it get? and, will we gain infraRED vision to compensate?

mrmom2
Nah those guys are all yapping on a Con board they don't have a leg to stand on so they stick with there own kind Good riddance I say :P

peapod
uh?? that woke me up...did someone mention neo cons

Canucklehead
*hands Pea a java* sorry to wake ya there Pea :P Yes, Neo con...as in New Convicts (or so we can only hope)

Ocean Breeze
where's the neo-con-fascists??? aka bush desciples?? Hiding and regrouping......with more slander and lies. They have no shame.

and from what one can tell......they could care less. Except to whine about being accurately targetted for much criticism and condemnation now. Their indifference is cold, their attitude arrogant and based on transparent false pride.

or they are scattered in various religious buildings......"praying" for their hero.....the bush criminal. gang.. who lets them down at every turn and they go salivating back for more.

allowing for the possibility that some have had an "awakening".......they might be just too embarrassed to appear. Pride is a tough one to surrender ....even if the situation is grim. Pride has been glorified in the US.......and if nothing else.......they sure have their fecking "pride". Not much honor, integrety, credibility........but they have their "pride"...... and "we" all know what happens with an over abundance of the pride factor. (IMHO)...

Canucklehead
Considering this article, it may be a baaaad idea to show up on a Canadian board and spout off at us.

http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/nation..._20050909.html

peapod
Look people!!! I gots no time for neo cons! just a bunch of blah! Igots to teach some french women how to fish I mean talks about a newbie :P

Hello Peapod;
I hope you haven't changed your mind about our fishing trip.
I am still very exited about it.I have already made a trip to the outfitter, and with the help of a wonderful lady who work there ( Maureen ), I got a few essentials. I still need a few other things. I also got a book on fishing so as to give me some ideas. Take care. Talk to you soon.
Marie-Andree

A fishing book looks like I gots my work cut out for me.... heya mom, check your pm for da info you requested :P

Canucklehead
Better get her to a river/lake/ocean before she goes out and buys a few seasons of Bass Masters on DVD

peapod
Bass don't get me started on bass they don't belong here, yet here they are, funny innit :P

mrmom2
Well I tried to talk with the cons but instead of debating me they just banned me and called me a lefty .Shows how intelligent they are .Bunch of freakin cowards especially Blue and that con Bitch Karra Whats the matter Karra afraid of little old mom here That broad sure thinks shes something I'm sure she'd blow Harper in a minute There all whining about being banned over here but the minute one of us shows up there your gone .Chicken****s

Ocean Breeze
Quote: Originally Posted by mrmom2

Well I tried to talk with the cons but instead of debating me they just banned me and called me a lefty .Shows how intelligent they are .Bunch of freakin cowards especially Blue and that con Bitch Karra Whats the matter Karra afraid of little old mom here That broad sure thinks shes something I'm sure she'd blow Harper in a minute There all whining about being banned over here but the minute one of us shows up there your gone .Chicken****s

well, what cha expect from a gang of neoconfascists) ??? They have no problem dishing it out........but WHINE like wee stuck piglets when confronted with reality and the fecking issues they keep creating. They group together.....as they thrive best on "gang" or group mentality........ not being capable of independant thought or ideation. They need each other for malicious immoral support. "We " are dealing with a Mind SET that is not about to waver or change...... .How sad to see this kind of rigidity .

Let them neoconfeckers WHINE all they want. They have plenty of their own type to keep them company. Civility ain't their style... ( a generalization to be sure.....but one based on much observation) Seems "their " major pitfall is their lack of flexibility and ability to adjust to new times, ideas and other view points. Intolerance is the name of their game.

gives one pause....as there is no reasoning with "them"

Reverend Blair
Quote:

I'm sure she'd blow Harper in a minute

I dunno, Mom. There's a rumour that Harper's parts were amputated from him in some sort of church accident. The exact details are unknown, but it seems that Harper doesn't have anything for her to blow on. That probably explains why they're both so nasty all of the time.

Ocean Breeze
Quote:

That probably explains why they're both so nasty all of the time.

yep, THAT would do it...

JomZ
Its sad really that their whole goal in life is to keep things static as if it were back in the days of yore.

Where we all worked for slave wages, with no benefits, no hope, worshipping Gods who were said to toil now and be rewarded later.

Where the elite lived in fenced and gated communities, and controlled society with an ironfist.

The only thing that i will give the Neocons is their ability to unite people under whatever deluded and non-existent banner and fight. (WMD's, Soviets, Al Qaida, Abortionists, Activist Judges, Michael Moore, Dan Rather, Nature, Canadian Soverignity, People who love cats over dogs,etc.). Thats all i'll give them.

It is kind of sad that the extremists keep down those moderate right wingers who are able to form coherent sentences and spell correctly.

It does seem quiet around this forum without them doesn't it.

Reverend Blair
Quite peaceful, actually.

Ocean Breeze
Quote:

It does seem quiet around this forum without them doesn't it.

It is also a lot more civilized.. "they" do raise the blood pressure.......without even trying hard.

Seriously though, it is very interesting to see just how seriously people (Americans) are DIVIDED. ( hey, didn't bush say he was a unifier.???......at one time in what seems like a distant past now?? Well, he sure was right on that score. He has unified most of the world and at least half the American population AGAINST him and his merry band of theives/liers/warmongers.

hmm. as it stands......these "neo con fascists" are a very small minority on this planet now.......but gosh knows a loud/nasty one.. They give the other half of US a very bad name indeed.

mrmom2
Well it seems were all lefties because the don't agree with us Goes to their mental state :P Another thing i find strange about that board is you can't read any posts without being a member.Chicken****s don't want anybody reading there posts hiding like scared little rabbits .They come lurking around here though they even have bash the Rev thread Well I'm starting a bash the Karra chicken **** thread .There fair game now

Reverend Blair
They've been stalking me for years, Mom. They really aren't worth the trouble.

Ocean Breeze
Quote: Originally Posted by mrmom2

Well it seems were all lefties because the don't agree with us Goes to their mental state :P Another thing i find strange about that board is you can't read any posts without being a member.Chicken****s don't want anybody reading there posts hiding like scared little rabbits .They come lurking around here though they even have bash the Rev thread Well I'm starting a bash the Karra chicken **** thread .There fair game now

Q: (if you don't mind) which board is this???? just curious..

no1important
Check you PM Ocean.

Reverend Blair
Somebody want to PM Ocean a link to the troll board? Rather than putting it up here in public, I mean.

mrmom2
I sent you the link OB good luck

Ocean Breeze
thanks to all of you for the "info"......link. Appreciate it. ( curiosity satisfied.......

might be a place to "visit" ......but not get involved in. (for YT)

seems like a very "hostile " environment..

(wrestling alligators might be safer..

Cosmo
MrMom ... You really want to get involved in this stuff?? Don't you have teenagers you can fight with??

Your actions only invite trouble, MrMom. You certainly have every right to your opinions, but getting our board involved in a war with another board doesn't serve anyone. Enjoy the peace and quiet, ignore the rest of the cyber world and stop making trouble where there doesn't need to be any.

mrmom2
.This thread was not directed at them anyways .I was trying to get a response from cons I respect like Eaglesmack and Alienofwar .,Cosmo .I also posted this before I was over there yesterday .i don't give a feck about those clowns and I'm not interested in what they have to say .

Andem
Please don't create threads to provoke people. This goes to either side of the spectrum. Thread locked.