Ummmmmmmm!

bevvyd

Electoral Member
Jul 29, 2004
Mission, BC
Must be just bored. it's a great day outside, go out and do something. All the kiddies are back in school now so the beaches are clear.

ol' dawg

Electoral Member
Jun 25, 2005
standing by a hydrant
Re: RE: Ummmmmmmm!

bevvyd said:
Frapp, it's my birthday today and I give you full permission to enjoy my day.

They say it's your birthday,
do do do do do do ... do do

(sorry, that's a feeble atttempt at trying to sound like a Beatles tune)

Hava Happy

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
ahh 21. I wish I was 21 again. I was living in Winnipeg on my 21st. So many years ago and my 38th is just days away. Enjoy your youth while you are still young, time starts to fly from now on. ha ha

Well have a great day. Go out and have a nice dinner or better yet get Pea to cook up some of those crabs she got. Anyways have a good one.

bevvyd

Electoral Member
Jul 29, 2004
Mission, BC
I went for lunch then had dinner made for me (pork roast with all the trimmins) and today I'm off to buy a new outfit to meet Peapod in.

Frappuccino Dibs

Electoral Member
Apr 25, 2005
Bevvyd: Make sure Peapod puts out a snack table - she does a mean snack table.

Ohhh, and don't knock the vase over!

bevvyd

Electoral Member
Jul 29, 2004
Mission, BC
Snack table, how bout a buffet table. And don't worry bout the vase it's outta harms way, mine too.

And don't be getting no funny ideas here. My daughter bought me a gift cert for a new outfit. Too much talk about #5 Orange, Fraser Arms and everybody's mind hits the gutter.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
You both (Bevvyd and Pea) know that much is expected of you with this visit?

We require details and stories and anecdotes and voice recordings, feelings, descriptions,particulars, facts, and all the finer points of this meeting.

Best bring a recorder.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Are you not coming too Twila?

Seems I've just shown to you all that I can be quite slow on the up take. I thought you too had a special meeting scheduled already!

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I am dying to meet Gonda, myself.

Careful what you wish for. You may just find yourself strapped to a table beside her with probes sticking out of ya. lol