Jo Canadians Birthday

manda
Alright Everybody!

One of our nearest and dearest members; Jo Canadian, is celebrating his birthday on Thursday Sept 1st... Let us celebrate and send him out some birthday wishes for him (I'm sure there are some great cartoons we can find to pay tribute! ).

I'll start Happy birthday!

I'll show you what I wish to you for your birthday on Thursday.

Eat Drink and be Merry

Ocean Breeze
Quote: Originally Posted by manda

Alright Everybody!

One of our nearest and dearest members; Jo Canadian, is celebrating his birthday on Thursday Sept 1st... Let us celebrate and send him out some birthday wishes for him (I'm sure there are some great cartoons we can find to pay tribute! ).

I'll start Happy birthday!

I'll show you what I wish to you for your birthday on Thursday.

Eat Drink and be Merry

Absolutely. Ditto all the above.

Have a GREAT Birthday Jo.C.

mrmom2
Happy Fecking birthday jo

Switch.co
Happy Birfday!

mine is tomorrow

Reverend Blair
Happy birthday, Jo. I'll knock back a couple beer for ya.

Ocean Breeze
Quote: Originally Posted by Switch.co

Happy Birfday!

mine is tomorrow

to you too. Make it special.

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by Switch.co

Happy Birfday!

mine is tomorrow

Happy birthday to you too.

2 of my baby manda's also celebrate their birthdays in September, 3 days apart!

Vanni Fucci
Happy Birthday Jo Cartoon...

Mines in two days...*belch*... :P

Ocean Breeze
Quote: Originally Posted by Vanni Fucci

Happy Birthday Jo Cartoon...

Mines in two days...*belch*... :P

peapod
Happy Birthday Jo canadian, its great having you and mandy around here..perhaps you should get all get your boys to join up to :P Have a good one!

no1important
Yeah Happy Birthday! I am aready pounding them back for ya!

missile
So,a Labour Day baby..let's all take the day off to celebrate Have a great one,Jo

zenfisher
Happy Bday Jo...keep them funnies comin'

manda
Today is the day....Jo is now officially 31 years old!

Happy birthday Mr. Manda

peapod
So lets hear about the celebration mandy :P Hope Jo had a good one

manda
Well, i'm taking him out to dinner and a movie tonight, and the kids gave him his presents this morning...They put a whole lot of thought into it this year. Even though it may not have been eeexactly what he might want. Those boys make me sooo proud, and they all made cards for him too, because I could not find what they described. The middle guy is just starting kindergarten or primary) next week, so he's was showing off how he could write some of the letters in his name. Those are my boys!

PS. Jo says that he doesn't like the pic I posted ...he says it looks like he just ate a gluestick

Cosmo

Happy birthday Jo! I know you won't get this kind of cake at home since you have to share with all your offspring, so I figured you could have it here

Hope you are having an awesome day!

Ocean Breeze

Well, i'm taking him out to dinner and a movie tonight, and the kids gave him his presents this morning...They put a whole lot of thought into it this year. Even though it may not have been eeexactly what he might want. Those boys make me sooo proud, and they all made cards for him too, because I could not find what they described. The middle guy is just starting kindergarten or primary) next week, so he's was showing off how he could write some of the letters in his name. Those are my boys!

PS. Jo says that he doesn't like the pic I posted ...he says it looks like he just ate a gluestick

hi manda. How about a Birthday pic of the family celebrating Jo Cartoon's big day. ??? How many boys do you have?? (or is it "little Jo-s " Gosh, to be 31 again.......

Have a super special day........ALL of you !! ....and very best wishes for the next year.......(s) to come.

(Nice cake , cosmo!! and you baked it yourself

Jo Canadian

Hey what's this???

Yes, I do kind of look like I just finished huffing gas...Maybe I did, I can't remember.

Vanni Fucci

Happy birthday Mr. Manda

Mr. Manda has the same birthday as Jo???

How wierd is that? ?

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by Vanni Fucci

Happy birthday Mr. Manda

Mr. Manda has the same birthday as Jo???

How wierd is that? ?

I know...isn'*** the strangest thing? they look a lot alike too

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze

Quote: Originally Posted by mandaWell, i'm taking him out to dinner and a movie tonight, and the kids gave him his presents this morning...They put a whole lot of thought into it this year. Even though it may not have been eeexactly what he might want. Those boys make me sooo proud, and they all made cards for him too, because I could not find what they described. The middle guy is just starting kindergarten or primary) next week, so he's was showing off how he could write some of the letters in his name. Those are my boys!
PS. Jo says that he doesn't like the pic I posted ...he says it looks like he just ate a gluestick hi manda. How about a Birthday pic of the family celebrating Jo Cartoon's big day. ??? How many boys do you have?? (or is it "little Jo-s " ...

Quote has been trimmed
we have 3 boys ocean...baby manda's I like to call em. no pictures of the whole fandamily burning their hair on the candles yet...I'll add those later

Btw, all of us are posted inthepix thread, and the furbabies too

peapod
"Yes, I do kind of look like I just finished huffing gas...Maybe I did, I can't remember."

well you look pretty good Jo for just huffing gas
You guys are a sweet little family

Hard-Luck Henry
Hey, Jo - sorry I'm late, belated wishes, dude!

[img][/img]