matchmaker matchmaker

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
ehm....no quack quack (inside joke :wink: ) today was my matchmaker day...the last sunday of each month, not always..but quite often. :p This one this morning, really tuckered me out :geek: I have 4 marriages now, thanks to me matchmaking skills...although one has lead to divorce...but hey thats not my fault, now is it 8O
Great pleasure comes from being a matchmaker...but anyways...this one has been in the works for a bit..today was the day I put it first gear for them :geek: It started off easy, a beautiful young baristria says to me, hey peapod, when you gonna match me up??? wft..I says to her, a beautiful girl like you needs a matchmaker?? Yes I do peapod..every guy I meet is only after one thing. 8O 8O Really?? what a surprise...bwhahahahhaahhaha

I see, so your looking for a nice guy then are you?? Yes! thats it peapod, I am. Well I says to her, I in fact might know just the right one for you. How's about I get him over here, on the pretext..of I am his friend, and want to have a coffee with him...You have a looky loo...and get back to me...REALLY! I am so excited...

The next day...I gos to my grocery store, yes there he is...excuse me nice boy..how's it going? whats new? hey lets go to starbucks for a java...than you can whines to me about how lonely you are and hows you cannot find the right girl...REALLY! thanks peapod..

Yeah right...I kin hardly wait :p

I will continue....I gots something to do right now...brb.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Alrighty than...I am sure your chomping at the bit for the rest of the story...meanwhile back at the coffeehouse not the ranch....

I goes for coffee with grocery boy.....I leave hims to lament, while I slips inside and tells java girl...to have her looky loo.....Back outside, I see no point in getting grocery boys hopes up, until I gets a ya or nay from java girl....So after a very painful 15 minutes java with grocery boy...I departs...

The next day...thursday...I gots for my lattie...well java girl is all excited 8O Peapod! oh he is so cute! I have seen him in here before, he won't like me tho...* peapod rolls eyes and looks around and whistles* ...leave it to me java girl...now calm down...and gimmie a double hit lattie...I gots to go to the grocery store..

At the grocery store...I sees grocery boy..Hey grocery boy, I gots a girl who thinks your cute...interested?? grocery boy becomes hystericial 8O 8O 8O Calm downs I says :twisted: Which one peapod? which one...tell me peapod please tell me. :geek:

Alright already.....lets go for coffee this aft...I will show you...I can go for coffee now peapod 8O Okay lets go.

You's got to be kidding me peapod! No way! are you serious?? no way! Her 8O She's beautiful! what did she say peapod?? tell me peapod hurry please...okay.... :twisted:

I goes for my java on friday...java girl says oh peapod! I did not sleep last night, do really think grocery boy likes me...*feck me I says to myself* Yes he does java girl, he thinks your beautiful! REALLY! honest?? did he REALLY say that 8O Hes so cute! :roll: :roll:

Yesterday I am at my grocery store....I talk to grocery boy at the dairy section...I knows people are looking at me, coz it appears as if I am talking to myself, as grocery boy is in behind the dairy case loading up. I moves a couple of 4 litre 2% milk cartons so I can sees his face. Wtf?????? what happened to your hair grocery boy. Do you like it pea, I spiked it a bit, do you think she will like it???

hang on...I gots something to do....brb.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well I hide on on Saturday...but I tell you today was a working day..First I goes for my lattie, java girl hopes to quiz me before I even have my morning java :twisted: Peapod is he really a nice guy? Yes java girl he is, about as nice as they come. Really peapod, I am not a good judge of character, the stories I could tell ya. Yes well we gots those stories java girl. So you vouch for his character peapod?? Well yes I do java girl, it was my shoulder he cried on when his last girlfriend dumped him. Hes just what your looking for java girl...Really! well I trust your judgement peapod...is he gonna ask me out?????? *big sigh* let me finish my lattie and go ask him...grgrgrgrgrgrgr

I goes to the grocery store....grocery boy is at the dairy again..this time I move yogurt around to talk to him...grocery boy I says...ask her out, she says she will go, when you get a coffee break I will introduce you to her...Peapod I can go for coffee now!!! *feck me*

Back over for more latties...the intro is made...giggles and smiles abound...my work is done...you both owe me big time 8)

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: matchmaker matchmaker

bevvyd said:
If I ever become single you can work your magic for me
:)

wishing I were single .......just to partake in the Peapod matchmaking adventure. (scheme???) :wink:

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
Hmmm....interesting other other line of work there Pea...if mr.manda ever decides that I'm too old and flabby, I'll have to give working with Peapod a whirl.

Mr. manda and I got together in an interesting way too.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
"I'll have to anchor the smaller ones though, so they don't get pulled in when the catch something..."

See you already have a "big fish" story :lol: 8)

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well people the grocery boy just paid me a visit...and yes he was grining from ear to ear...Blah!
So ehm...grocery boy I sees by your face, all is well than??? Tis peapod tis!!!!....how well grocery boy?? very well peapod!!! Well ehm...pick out one of my tunes here to show how you feel grocery boy....how's about this one peapod.....ah! a good choice grocery boy...etta james 8

AT LAAAAAAAAAAAST, MY LOVE HAS COME ALONG
MY LONELY DAYS ARE OVER
AND LIFE IS LIKE A SONG
AT LAAAAAAST, THE SKIES ABOVE ARE BLUE
MY HEART WAS WRAPPED IN CLOVER
THE NIGHT I LOOKED AT YOU
I FOUND A DREAM THAT I CAN SPEAK TO
A DREAM THAT I CAN CALL MY OWN
I FOUND A THRILL TO PRESS MY CHEEK TO
A THRILL I'VE NEVER KNOWN
YOU SMILED, AND THEN THE SPELL WAS CAST
AND HERE WE ARE IN HEAVEN