Said1
#1
I'm in a blah sorta mood. Not that my mood is the responsiblity of others, but quick, someone say something FUNNY.


Please?
 
Haggis McBagpipe
#2
 
manda
#3
oh! bubbles in my nose!, I had to open this when I was drinking a pepsi didn't I?
 
Haggis McBagpipe
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by manda

oh! bubbles in my nose!, I had to open this when I was drinking a pepsi didn't I?

You know, there really isn't anything more satisfying than getting a bubbles-in-the-nose reaction.
 
manda
#5
Easy for you to say, you aren't the one that had the watery eyes and that shrieked in the middle of the floor in the call center!

and they thought that I was an odd bird before!
 
Haggis McBagpipe
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by manda

Easy for you to say, you aren't the one that had the watery eyes and that shrieked in the middle of the floor in the call center!

and they thought that I was an odd bird before!

Heh, heh, heh! My work here is done....
 
manda
#7
I'm just glad it's late and there aren't many people working!
 
Haggis McBagpipe
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by manda

I'm just glad it's late and there aren't many people working!

 
Said1
#9
Now THAT was funny, yet sad, cause it's gonna happen to me one day. *sniff, sniff*
 
Haggis McBagpipe
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Said1

Now THAT was funny, yet sad, cause it's gonna happen to me one day. *sniff, sniff*

Just have to tighten the bra straps a bit more each year. And in the meantime, just enjoy the advantages of what you've got:

 
Haggis McBagpipe
#11
This is one of my all-time favourites. Actually, I think I've posted it on this forum before, but it bears re-posting it, especially in light of what Said I said. It's called 'Life':



PS Said 1, I hope you are now feeling a bit less blah!
 
Said1
#12
That was cute and yes, I've gotten some sleep so all systems A-O-K for now!
 
Said1
#13
And I can't cook either. Hahahaha! Although I don't resemble that broad at all!


PS: I hope no one is offended by my use of the word broad.
 
Haggis McBagpipe
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Said1

And I can't cook either. Hahahaha! Although I don't resemble that broad at all!


PS: I hope no one is offended by my use of the word broad.

"She's broad where a broad should be broad..."

I can't (read won't) cook either. I don't resemble that broad either, but then what the hell, I don't think many 100% natural women actually do resemble her.

I bought a funny card for my friend that sums it up. There's a picture of a broad very much like the above broad, except this one is wearing a Guess shirt. Standing beside her is a normal woman, with a word-balloon that reads, "Okay... I'll guess. IMPLANTS." Too funny.
 
Diamond Sun
#15
Haggis, I got COKE bubbles up my nose for that first "hand lotion" one. Goodness gracious!!
 
Haggis McBagpipe
#16
Hah, now you see... if you drink Perrier then the bubbles don't hurt NEARLY as much!
 
WildKat
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by manda

oh! bubbles in my nose!, I had to open this when I was drinking a pepsi didn't I?

Quote: Originally Posted by Diamond Sun

Haggis, I got COKE bubbles up my nose for that first "hand lotion" one. Goodness gracious!!

It's the Pepsi vs. Coke war!

Quick. Someone shoot milk out of their nose.

If you're really brave, try for something hot (temperature-wise), or spicy!

Sorry you're in a blah mood, Said1. I hate when I get blah like that. Humour is always the cure.

Hope you like kittens!







Now, how can those not at least make you smile?
 
no new posts