Where is ther REV and I THINK NOT

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Hey 8O 8O 8O where is the Rev????? and hows about think not and.....okay...okay...Jay????
Now I knows we did not scare the rev off, but where the heck is he?? Do you suppose he went drinking beer with think and Jay????
Gosh! I actually miss them.
Now think you come on back, we have adopted you in our canuck family...

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
Maybe Rev went on holidays? He posted an article at Vive on Monday and I have not seen him anywhere since. Maybe we should buy him a laptop with wi fi or something so when he goes away he can still post? The board seems a touch quiet with him gone.

Maybe ITN went away as well?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: Where is ther REV and

I bet they're all drinking beer and smoking in front of some camp fire. Maybe even together.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Maybe the Rev is Jay, who's also ITN...

Nope, we already went through that awhile back. And weren't you Rev anyway?

bulldog

Electoral Member
Jun 16, 2005
peapod said:
Hey 8O 8O 8O where is the Rev????? and hows about think not and.....okay...okay...Jay????
Now I knows we did not scare the rev off, but where the heck is he?? Do you suppose he went drinking beer with think and Jay????
Gosh! I actually miss them.
Now think you come on back, we have adopted you in our canuck family...

I know exactly where both of them are. Rev is posting like a maniac at another forum with over 5,000 posts. ITN - well,
let's just say he's around.

Bull Dog

bulldog

Electoral Member
Jun 16, 2005
peapod said:
Yes well any information coming from you bulldog...is well lets just say suspect. You know "exactly" what I mean.

And this is exactly where Rev is -- Look at the number of posts:
See for yourself.

(deleted)

Bull Dog

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Bulldog
Your link has been deleted. Thank you for posting that, it has been posted in the moderator fourm for the administrator of this site to see. I followed your link and I know what you were doing.
I cannots believe how lame you are :roll: :roll:

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
After an impressive Pink Panther impression, I found Rev. He's building fences and taking care of elder relatives. Just the kinda guy he is. I'm wondering if I could get him to come here and unpack boxes next???

ITN and Jay seem to be MIA. :(

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

Not possible, Big H ... you and I still appear to be here! ;) Oh, and I happen to know Peapod is fishing right here on this plane of existance too.

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
Re: RE: Where is ther REV and I THINK NOT

Hard-Luck Henry said:
No Rev., and no Vanni for a day or two, either. Maybe the Rapture has happened.

While I can't speak for the Rev, I would think that being excluded from the Rapture is pretty much guaranteed for me... :evil:

That's ok though, because I think I'd get into even more trouble in heaven than I would here... :twisted:

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
Re: RE: Where is ther REV and I THINK NOT

Vanni Fucci said:
Hard-Luck Henry said:
No Rev., and no Vanni for a day or two, either. Maybe the Rapture has happened.

While I can't speak for the Rev, I would think that being excluded from the Rapture is pretty much guaranteed for me... :evil:

That's ok though, because I think I'd get into even more trouble in heaven than I would here... :twisted:

Fear not, Vanni, you won't miss a thing; I've forwarded your address to these lovely people. :twisted: