Where is ther REV and I THINK NOT

peapod
Hey where is the Rev????? and hows about think not and.....okay...okay...Jay????
Now I knows we did not scare the rev off, but where the heck is he?? Do you suppose he went drinking beer with think and Jay????
Gosh! I actually miss them.
Now think you come on back, we have adopted you in our canuck family...

Hard-Luck Henry
I was going to ask you the self-same thing.

no1important
Maybe Rev went on holidays? He posted an article at Vive on Monday and I have not seen him anywhere since. Maybe we should buy him a laptop with wi fi or something so when he goes away he can still post? The board seems a touch quiet with him gone.

Maybe ITN went away as well?

Twila
I bet they're all drinking beer and smoking in front of some camp fire. Maybe even together.

Vanni Fucci
Maybe the Rev is Jay, who's also ITN...

Twila
Quote:

Maybe the Rev is Jay, who's also ITN...

Nope, we already went through that awhile back. And weren't you Rev anyway?

Vanni Fucci

Hard-Luck Henry
What about mrmom? Is he on holiday?

bulldog
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

Hey where is the Rev????? and hows about think not and.....okay...okay...Jay????
Now I knows we did not scare the rev off, but where the heck is he?? Do you suppose he went drinking beer with think and Jay????
Gosh! I actually miss them.
Now think you come on back, we have adopted you in our canuck family...

I know exactly where both of them are. Rev is posting like a maniac at another forum with over 5,000 posts. ITN - well,
let's just say he's around.

Bull Dog

Vanni Fucci
Quote: Originally Posted by bulldog

ITN - well,
let's just say he's around.

Yes...from the picture he posted of himself, I'd gathered he was quite rotund... :P

peapod
Yes well any information coming from you bulldog...is well lets just say suspect. You know "exactly" what I mean.

bulldog

Yes well any information coming from you bulldog...is well lets just say suspect. You know "exactly" what I mean.

And this is exactly where Rev is -- Look at the number of posts:
See for yourself.

(deleted)

Bull Dog

Vanni Fucci
Quote: Originally Posted by bulldog

And this is exactly where Rev is -- Look at the number of posts:
See for yourself.

(edited)
Bull Dog

Yeah whatever...I looked earlier and noticed he hadn't posted since last Saturday...

peapod
Bulldog
Your link has been deleted. Thank you for posting that, it has been posted in the moderator fourm for the administrator of this site to see. I followed your link and I know what you were doing.
I cannots believe how lame you are

Cosmo
After an impressive Pink Panther impression, I found Rev. He's building fences and taking care of elder relatives. Just the kinda guy he is. I'm wondering if I could get him to come here and unpack boxes next???

ITN and Jay seem to be MIA.

Hard-Luck Henry
No Rev., and no Vanni for a day or two, either. Maybe the Rapture has happened.

Cosmo
Not possible, Big H ... you and I still appear to be here! Oh, and I happen to know Peapod is fishing right here on this plane of existance too.

Vanni Fucci
Quote: Originally Posted by Hard-Luck Henry

While I can't speak for the Rev, I would think that being excluded from the Rapture is pretty much guaranteed for me...

That's ok though, because I think I'd get into even more trouble in heaven than I would here...

Hard-Luck Henry
Quote: Originally Posted by Vanni Fucci

While I can't speak for the Rev, I would think that being excluded from the Rapture is pretty much guaranteed for me...

That's ok though, because I think I'd get into even more trouble in heaven than I would here...

Fear not, Vanni, you won't miss a thing; I've forwarded your address to these lovely people (external - login to view).

Vanni Fucci

Fear not, Vanni, you won't miss a thing; I've forwarded your address to these lovely people (external - login to view).

Erm...

Yeah...thanks a feckin' bunch there Henry Helperton...

missile
Could The Rev have gone down to Aspen for Hunter S.Thompson's big sendoff today? His ashes are encased in fireworks shells which are to be launched off a 150 monument at Woody Creek.The Nitty gritty Dirt Band and Lyle Lovett are providing the musical entertainment.

Vanni Fucci
Quote: Originally Posted by missile

Could The Rev have gone down to Aspen for Hunter S.Thompson's big sendoff today? His ashes are encased in fireworks shells which are to be launched off a 150 monument at Woody Creek.The Nitty gritty Dirt Band and Lyle Lovett are providing the musical entertainment.

Well I'm not a fan of country music, if that's what it must be called, so I'll stay home, and the Rev can tell us all about it...

Hard-Luck Henry
Boom (external - login to view)

Reverend Blair
I'm in Saskatchewan. Contrary to Bulldog's little theory, I haven't been posting anywhere since I left Winnipeg. We just got the computer here working last night.

Today I'm going to my mother's. I have no idea if her computer works or not. My parents don't seem real concerned when their computers don't work, they just leave them until a grandchild shows up and fixes whatever the problem is.

Cosmo
Rev! Nice to see ya! We miss you around here. Keep those computers running, will ya?

no1important
Quote:

I'm in Saskatchewan

I hope you are enjoying your holiday. Boards are a little quiet these days with you, ITN and mrmom being away.

I actually have some distant relatives in a little town NE of Regina called "Southey". Have not been there though in 17 years.

btw- Are you taking a tour of the Great Western Brewery while you are there? Are you hitting Saskatoon?

jjw1965
Quote:

What about mrmom? Is he on holiday?

E-mailed me the 12th. went on a trip.

Reverend Blair
I'm back. Now I need a rest from my vacation. I also need a new thumb...this one is all swollen. Post hole augers are good toys.

Quote:

I actually have some distant relatives in a little town NE of Regina called "Southey".

My mother-in-law actually grew up in Southey, although I met Mrs. Rev here. I spent the last week about 45 minutes north of there.

I spent the first week at my father's. I stained his deck, fixed the lights in his basement, fixed leaking underground hoses, and determined that his 1966 Case needs to be traded for something that actually works. My niece's fiance is a mechanic at a John Deere dealership, so he'll figure the rest of that out with my brother.

The second week I went to my mother's. All I really accomplished there was building a fence. It should have been three day's work, but it kept raining. I finished it yesterday morning just before I left.

peapod
Nice to see you back rev :P its not same around here without ya

mrmom2
I have it on good authority that Jay and ITN won't be back

no new posts