Okay - I just have to ask....

Ten Packs
Hope this isn't "TMI", but I have wondered for several years ago, and on coming back from the lake yesterday and seeing myself in the mirror (closely) for the first time in several days, It hit me again.....

Okay, so you get into your late 40's and early 50's, and you lose more and more hair on top of your HEAD....

And what happens? The crap starts showing up, coming out of your EARS and on your BACK!

So WTH is all THAT all about???

Dexter Sinister
I think WTH is too mild for that question. What you mean is WTF.

missile
Even on your nose! luckily,I own a pair of tweezers

Haggis McBagpipe
Balding people have much bigger brains. The brains, contained in regular-sized heads, are prone to over-heating due to limited space. When they over-heat, the hair on top of the head melts down into the skull. Once in the watery interior, the hair regrows (much as a lawn, after a rain). Gravity prevents these hairs from rising, so they emerge where they can, through the ears, nose and back.

Well, if I were male and balding, that'd sure as hell be my excuse!

no1important
Quote:

Balding people have much bigger brains. The brains, contained in regular-sized heads, are prone to over-heating due to limited space.

I am relieved. But I always figured the intellagence thing was true.

I am not really balding yet, but my hair is starting to thin exactly where my grandfather on my mothers side did. But not upset, as I know why, its melting and I now feel better.

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by no1important

Quote:

Balding people have much bigger brains. The brains, contained in regular-sized heads, are prone to over-heating due to limited space.

I am relieved. But I always figured the intellagence thing was true. :wink:

I am not really balding yet, but my hair is starting to thin exactly where my grandfather on my mothers side did. But not upset, as I know why, its melting and I now feel better. :)

Yes, the whole process is very scientific. Some people are able to prevent the hair from melting by wearing ice packs on their head, but that can result in cold thoughts, which can understandably lead to unhappy marriages. Caution is advised.

Vanni Fucci
Quote: Originally Posted by Haggis McBagpipe

Yes, the whole process is very scientific. Some people are able to prevent the hair from melting by wearing ice packs on their head, but that can result in cold thoughts, which can understandably lead to unhappy marriages. Caution is advised.

Just a question:

Would one of those hats that hold beer cans suffice? Not that I need it mind you, I have hair to spare, little sister... :P

Twila
hmphf! I always thought it was tied to testosterone and the male bodies inability to produce enough when getting older to keep the levels high enough to make it to the top of the head.

Oh well. Learn something new everyday.

Haggis McBagpipe
Would one of those hats that hold beer cans suffice? [/quote]

No, recent studies suggest that such hats create a carbonated effect on the brain, specifically the brain intake valve becomes clogged with beer bubbles. The wearer soon becomes grossly bubbly, at which point many marriages are severely impacted. On the other hand, victims are usually able to get work hosting such shows as Entertaiment Weekly.

no new posts