Anybody know where theres a good hotel around Hinton

mrmom2
I'm taking the kids to Edmonton on Saturday and do ya think i can find a hotel or motel around Hinton at a reasonable price on the net Feck no anybody got any ideas?

Reverend Blair
I think my sister in-law still has relatives there, but you don't want to stay with them.

mrmom2
I was hoping to find something so I could tour the kids around Jasper they've never been and i haven't been there in years 300 to 600 a night puts a big dent in the Mall fun

Reverend Blair
What about camping?

peapod
Ya mom get a tent..its way more fun..your kids don't need a fecking mall...they needs some veggie dogs and good fire...oh ya canned beans...they always taste good camping.

Reverend Blair
And beer. Not for the kids though, drink that yourself.

Frito lay
Hey Mom, when you go to the Mall make sure you check out the Aqua Massage its called Cloud Nine, right beside the Wave Pool. My Ex Owns it and My little Girl will probably be working. If my little girl is there she might give ya a deal. If my Ex is there don't say **** cause she might charge you double.....LOL. Have fun

mrmom2
Thanks Frito I will Camping Blah can't stand it If i want to sit around the campfire I can do it at home .Never cared for the tents i'm a cabin or hotel guy I get enough nature fishing and sledding As fa r as the mall goes what kid would'nt like it were getting a family pass so we can do whatever the like .I can't wait to go skating The Night glow putting course looks fun too.Mrs has got to work so it'll be me and the kids for a week can't wait

Frito lay
I will give my little girl the heads up. )

Ten Packs
Why on Earth would you go to Edmonton? - unless it's to have a place your really look forward to getting OUT OF???

mrmom2
The wifes got to go into the office there to clean up the mess Ten So the companys footing the bill for all of us why wouldn't i take the kids to the mall ever been there thats a kid paradise

peapod
If my Ex is there don't say **** cause she might charge you double.....LOL. Have fun

Yes I see...the thing is your EX was the only one who should have remained un Xable.....she is awesome...

Frito lay
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

If my Ex is there don't say **** cause she might charge you double.....LOL. Have fun

Yes I see...the thing is your EX was the only one who should have remained un Xable.....she is awesome...

Yes Pee Pot you are quite right she is indeed an awsome person

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by mrmom2

Thanks Frito I will Camping Blah can't stand it If i want to sit around the campfire I can do it at home .Never cared for the tents i'm a cabin or hotel guy I get enough nature fishing and sledding As fa r as the mall goes what kid would'nt like it were getting a family pass so we can do whatever the like .I can't wait to go skating The Night glow putting course looks fun too.Mrs has got to work so it'll be me and the kids for a week can't wait

Ahh, come on ya pansy, you're not that fecking old...go camp let the kids roast marshmallow, and get yerself nice and toasted with beer and whisky...Who needs a tent?

mrmom2
Manda i got a fire pit in the backyard the kids roast marshmallows 4 or 5 times a month My car is to small to take camping gear unfortunaley so were stuck to cabins or hotels