HOW OLD IS EVERYONE HERE? WHAT COUNTRY ARE YOUR FROM?


Jay
#61
Add those numbers together....
 
manda
#62
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

Add those numbers together....

Oye! Where's the beard and the hourglass? , so how old are you then Jay?
 
OKWHATEVRDUDE
#63
ARE YOU 33????????
 
sarahis4lsu
#64
19/F UNITED STATES BIOTCH! LOVE U KRIS
 
Jay
#65
Quote: Originally Posted by manda

Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

Add those numbers together....

Oye! Where's the beard and the hourglass? , so how old are you then Jay?


I'm 33.
 
sarahis4lsu
#66
I LOVE THA KRISTEN!!!
 
OKWHATEVRDUDE
#67
Quote: Originally Posted by sarahis4lsu

I LOVE THA KRISTEN!!!


I LOVE THE SARAH TOO!!!!! BEST BUDS!!!!
 
manda
#68
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

Quote: Originally Posted by manda

Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

Add those numbers together....

Oye! Where's the beard and the hourglass? , so how old are you then Jay?


I'm 33.

And what size depends do you wear? I'm kidding...stop throwing stuff at me already!
 
sarahis4lsu
#69
YES MA'AM HEY WE'RE GOIN ON HOW MANY YEARS? LMAO
 
OKWHATEVRDUDE
#70
Quote: Originally Posted by sarahis4lsu

YES MA'AM HEY WE'RE GOIN ON HOW MANY YEARS? LMAO



LOTZ
 
sarahis4lsu
#71
HAHA THAT WOULD HURT MY HEAD COUNTING, OMG DID I TELL U I GAVE MYSELF A SELF INFLICTED BLACK EYE? IT WAS QUITE SAD, HAPPENED SATURDAY, SO U KNOW I WAS IN RARE FORM...
 
OKWHATEVRDUDE
#72
Quote: Originally Posted by sarahis4lsu

HAHA THAT WOULD HURT MY HEAD COUNTING, OMG DID I TELL U I GAVE MYSELF A SELF INFLICTED BLACK EYE? IT WAS QUITE SAD, HAPPENED SATURDAY, SO U KNOW I WAS IN RARE FORM...


WHAT YOU DO HIT YOUR SELF WHEN YOU WERE DANCING WASTED???? LMAO I MIGHT HAVE HIT YOU WITH A STOOL!!! JJ I WAS THROWING THEM DOWN THOUGH THAT BIOTCH RAN!! LOL
 
sarahis4lsu
#73
I KNOW I WAS TRYIN TO FREAKIN CATCH UR ***, I WAS HANGIN MY HEAD OUT THE CAR WINDOW AND IT WASN'T ROLLED DOWN ALL THE WAY AND I HIT THE GLASS LOL
 
OKWHATEVRDUDE
#74
LMAO I WAS ON A ROLL!!!! I DIDNT LIKE HER!! LOL AND THEN SHE TALKED BAD DONT DO THAT!!! NEVER EVER!!! LOL OK IM GOING TO LUNCH BE BACK IN A LIL WHILE
 
sarahis4lsu
#75
WELL I WAS WAITIN TO GET UR "ONE PHONE CALL" LOL
 
manda
#76
I'm hoping I'm not the only one who got lost here...where's Vanni with his hijacked thread smiley?
 
sarahis4lsu
#77
THIS IS OUR WAY OF COMMUNICATING @ WORK, SINCE KRIS MADE THE POST I GUESS IT'S OK
 
Jay
#78
Quote: Originally Posted by manda

Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

Quote: Originally Posted by manda

Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

Add those numbers together....

Oye! Where's the beard and the hourglass? , so how old are you then Jay?


I'm 33.

And what size depends do you wear? I'm kidding...stop throwing stuff at me already!


I wear them on my head, wait a sec....(takes them off head)....size 34....
 
mrmom2
#79
33 ya right i don't believe you Jay :P
 
Jay
#80
why?
 
I think not
#81
Quote: Originally Posted by mrmom2

33 ya right i don't believe you Jay :P

He's 57 mrmom, don't EVER believe someone with a ponytail at waists length. :P
 
I think not
#82
Quote: Originally Posted by manda

Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

I know what you mean....but I'm not old however. (not like ITN)

I'm not that aged, I think I posted my age in the forum somewhere...allright then ITN 32? 52? 146? :P

OK, I'll give you a hint.

Are you ready?

I'm between 13....and 69.
 
Jay
#83



I only act like I'm 57...

My waist isn't in the middle of my back....
 
TenPenny
#84
And what comes after 69????








Mouthwash
 
Jay
#85
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Quote: Originally Posted by manda

Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

I know what you mean....but I'm not old however. (not like ITN)

I'm not that aged, I think I posted my age in the forum somewhere...allright then ITN 32? 52? 146? :P

OK, I'll give you a hint.

Are you ready?

I'm between 13....and 69.

230 isn't between 13 & 69....
 
Jay
#86
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Quote: Originally Posted by mrmom2

33 ya right i don't believe you Jay :P

He's 57 mrmom, don't EVER believe someone with a ponytail at waists length. :P


He is just jealous...
 
manda
#87
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Quote: Originally Posted by manda

Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

I know what you mean....but I'm not old however. (not like ITN)

I'm not that aged, I think I posted my age in the forum somewhere...allright then ITN 32? 52? 146? :P

OK, I'll give you a hint.

Are you ready?

I'm between 13....and 69.

I'm with Jay...have you figured out how old I am yet?
 
Jay
#88
I'm going to take a stab at it and say 30...
 
manda
#89
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

I'm going to take a stab at it and say 30...

not on your life...keep guessing
 
I think not
#90
Quote: Originally Posted by manda

Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Quote: Originally Posted by manda

Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

I know what you mean....but I'm not old however. (not like ITN)

I'm not that aged, I think I posted my age in the forum somewhere...allright then ITN 32? 52? 146? :P

OK, I'll give you a hint.

Are you ready?

I'm between 13....and 69.

I'm with Jay...have you figured out how old I am yet?

I'll shoot for 26
 

Similar Threads

3
Run Your Own Country
by Laika | Jun 5th, 2005
3
Who's country is this?
by JSz | Apr 5th, 2003
1
Changes to the country
by canada | Aug 14th, 2002
no new posts