And when your old and feeble;
And become a nervous wreck;
I hope your head falls through your a$$,
And breaks your f*cking neck.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What the hell is going on between you two 8O I don't know what it is but you guys are sure friggin funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Frito lay

Electoral Member
Feb 9, 2005
British Columbia
Vanni Fucci said:
May bloody piles torment you;
May corns grow on your feet;
May crabs as big as turtles,
Crawl up your a$$ and eat.

And when your old and feeble;
And become a nervous wreck;
I hope your head falls through your a$$,
And breaks your f*cking neck.
Ok Vannchewme, thats very unoriginal you had to copy and paste that from the Mclean and Mclean album "Bitter Reality". I would have expected somthing a little more original....somthing you wrote yourself,you know, somthing from the heart :roll:

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
Nice...a lecture about originality from someone who spews "Wayne's World" ad nauseum...

...and just so you know, I didn't cut and paste, I recited from memory...and it must have been well over 20 years ago I last heard that...

You want something original though...

How's this:

Roses are red;
Violets are blue;
Frito's breath reeks;
Of seminal goo

:lol: :lol:

*Vanni wonders aloud if he's crossed the line on that one*

Frito lay

Electoral Member
Feb 9, 2005
British Columbia
Frito lay wrote:
Vanni Fucci wrote:
...and more importantly:

If friction produces heat, and heat is a by-product of expended energy, on average how long would it take Frito to hump a pail of water til it boils?

Frito Wrote:
About as long as it takes you to give me an oral tounge lashing in the basic proximity of where I excrete excess waist through my anal passage, untill I start dropping Happy Pancakes. "Grey Poupon" Fooni Vannachewme

Frito Wrote:I am sorry Vunni, Lets kiss and make up

I undestand Vannachewme, Its hard for you to say you love me when I am sittin on your Face.. :D

Frito lay

Electoral Member
Feb 9, 2005
British Columbia
IHOP?.....What the hell is that? Hmmm, sounds like you are very familliar with this place. Personally I would stay away from there if I was you Vanachewme. I really think Happy Pancakes are for dropping, not eating. Mind you thats your choice. :eek:

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
I eaten at the IHOP (in Seattle...don't think we have one here) and I'm going to have to go with Frito on that one.

So are you two gonna do some naked coleslaw wrestling, or what?

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
Yeah...I don't know if they have one here either...it just sounded funny: Frito eating Happy Pancakes at IHOP... :lol:

Anyway...as to the question of wrestling, I think I'll have to pass on that. I don't care to have my naughty bits burned off by horseradish... 8O

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
*punches frito lay in the head :twisted: My god! what has happened to you...okay thats it...next stop I contact your bible thumping neo con mom...and gets her over here to see what you are writing...OMG! OMG! the praying that will go on when she reads your stuff... :? :? :?

Frito lay

Electoral Member
Feb 9, 2005
British Columbia
IHOP?.....What the hell is that? Hmmm, sounds like you are very familliar with this place. Personally I would stay away from there if I was you Vanachewme. I really think Happy Pancakes are for dropping, not eating. Mind you thats your choice.

Hmmmmm...? LMFAO