Crawl up your a$$ and eat.

And when your old and feeble;
And become a nervous wreck;
I hope your head falls through your a$$,
And breaks your f*cking neck.

Vanni Fucci
Please feel free to post your own 'Odes to Frito Lay' here:

mrmom2
What the hell is going on between you two I don't know what it is but you guys are sure friggin funny

I think not
I think its some twisted version of puppy love mrmom. :P

mrmom2
Ooooo just asking for a slice of malice hey ITN :P

Frito lay
Quote: Originally Posted by Vanni Fucci

May bloody piles torment you;
May corns grow on your feet;
May crabs as big as turtles,
Crawl up your a$$ and eat.

And when your old and feeble;
And become a nervous wreck;
I hope your head falls through your a$$,
And breaks your f*cking neck.

Ok Vannchewme, thats very unoriginal you had to copy and paste that from the Mclean and Mclean album "Bitter Reality". I would have expected somthing a little more original....somthing you wrote yourself,you know, somthing from the heart

mrmom2

Frito lay
Oh buy the way, Vannachewme...."would you happen to have any Grey Poupon?"

Vanni Fucci
Nice...a lecture about originality from someone who spews "Wayne's World" ad nauseum...

...and just so you know, I didn't cut and paste, I recited from memory...and it must have been well over 20 years ago I last heard that...

You want something original though...

How's this:

Roses are red;
Violets are blue;
Frito's breath reeks;
Of seminal goo

*Vanni wonders aloud if he's crossed the line on that one*

Frito lay
Frito lay wrote:
Quote:

Vanni Fucci wrote:
...and more importantly:

If friction produces heat, and heat is a by-product of expended energy, on average how long would it take Frito to hump a pail of water til it boils?

Quote:

Frito Wrote:
About as long as it takes you to give me an oral tounge lashing in the basic proximity of where I excrete excess waist through my **** passage, untill I start dropping Happy Pancakes. "Grey Poupon" Fooni Vannachewme

Quote:

Frito Wrote:I am sorry Vunni, Lets kiss and make up

I undestand Vannachewme, Its hard for you to say you love me when I am sittin on your Face..

Frito lay
Goo?.... would that be the same as Happy Pancakes?

Said1
FL:

If I didn't know better, I'd say you're avatar is my ex!

Frito lay
Could be, as I did a Vannachewme, you know...Cut And Paste )

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by Frito lay

Could be, as I did a Vannachewme, you know...Cut And Paste )

No, couldn't be him. His mouth isn't moving.

Vanni Fucci
Quote: Originally Posted by Frito lay

Goo?.... would that be the same as Happy Pancakes?

Could be...I'm not familiar with what horrors await the unsuspecting Frito at the local IHOP...

Frito lay
IHOP?.....What the hell is that? Hmmm, sounds like you are very familliar with this place. Personally I would stay away from there if I was you Vanachewme. I really think Happy Pancakes are for dropping, not eating. Mind you thats your choice.

Reverend Blair
I eaten at the IHOP (in Seattle...don't think we have one here) and I'm going to have to go with Frito on that one.

So are you two gonna do some naked coleslaw wrestling, or what?

Vanni Fucci
Yeah...I don't know if they have one here either...it just sounded funny: Frito eating Happy Pancakes at IHOP...

Anyway...as to the question of wrestling, I think I'll have to pass on that. I don't care to have my naughty bits burned off by horseradish...

peapod
*punches frito lay in the head My god! what has happened to you...okay thats it...next stop I contact your bible thumping neo con mom...and gets her over here to see what you are writing...OMG! OMG! the praying that will go on when she reads your stuff...

Frito lay
Quote:

IHOP?.....What the hell is that? Hmmm, sounds like you are very familliar with this place. Personally I would stay away from there if I was you Vanachewme. I really think Happy Pancakes are for dropping, not eating. Mind you thats your choice.

Hmmmmm...? LMFAO

Vanni Fucci
Hey Frito;

Is your mom really a bible-thumping neocon?

Well, I guess that would explain why you're such a strange duck...

Frito lay
Ok, I give Vanachewme, you win. "Pardon me Vanachewme would you happen to have any Grey Poupon?"

Frito lay
Quote: Originally Posted by Vanni Fucci

Hey Frito;

Well, I guess that would explain why you're such a strange duck...

If you call "getting Drunk with the Spirit" Bible thumping necon I would have to say, Line me up another Bottle of Peter Popoff Miracle water...

Vanni Fucci
Victory is Mine!!

peapod
Hey Frito;

OMG! OMG! you gots no idea she use to be such a nice lady..man she actually started crying when the liberals won...I like the old mom better..but frito and I razz the craps out of her..bwhahahahhahahahaha.....

Vanni Fucci
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

Hey Frito;

OMG! OMG! you gots no idea she use to be such a nice lady..man she actually started crying when the liberals won...I like the old mom better..but frito and I razz the craps out of her..bwhahahahhahahahaha.....

As you should Pea and Frito...I know it's sad to see a family member decline into a state of bible-thumping neoconservativism, so that you're left with only two options: you can either lobotomize them, which should be used only to treat the most severe cases, or you tease the crap out of them...and when it really comes does to it, therein lies the cure... :P

Reverend Blair
Two choices? I generally just toss beer cans at my brother. When he gets really annoying, I throw full ones. If he pisses me off even more, I switch to bottles.

See...there's three choices right there.

Vanni Fucci
Quote: Originally Posted by Reverend Blair

Two choices? I generally just toss beer cans at my brother. When he gets really annoying, I throw full ones. If he pisses me off even more, I switch to bottles.

See...there's three choices right there.

Beer cans eh?

Heh...I had no idea...

Reverend Blair
I've learned a lot of things over the years, Vanni. The most important thing is that throwing things at my brother is more fun if I don't knock him out cold the first time. The second most important is that if I keep smiling his kids will keep bringing beer, and therefore ammunition.

Vanni Fucci
Quote: Originally Posted by Reverend Blair

I've learned a lot of things over the years, Vanni. The most important thing is that throwing things at my brother is more fun if I don't knock him out cold the first time. The second most important is that if I keep smiling his kids will keep bringing beer, and therefore ammunition.

You're a wise man Reverend Blair...very wise indeed...