An Ode to Frito Lay

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

What a crock I know exactly what you and clayton were doing...yes it must have been quite a show.

Oye Vey! Glad I was on the other side of the country to miss that!

peapod
tis most distrubing manda to listen to those two, I mean...blah! Like twin andrew dice clays

manda

tis most distrubing manda to listen to those two, I mean...blah! Like twin andrew dice clays

feel free to come hide with me at any time...my kudos to you...I don't know how you do it , I'd have pulled all my hair out allready!

peapod
nah...they gots nothin on peapod...I can knock those di's off their high heels any day... ....If frito puts one more ring on his finger...I am going to get a big magnet....and have some fun

manda

nah...they gots nothin on peapod...I can knock those di's off their high heels any day... ....If frito puts one more ring on his finger...I am going to get a big magnet....and have some fun

What ever you do...take the camera for that one!!

peapod
I will pandy just for you

Frito lay
Alright Pee Pot and Manda you are startin to piss me off. I wonder how a Pee Pot would work in my crab trap Hmmmmmm. What do you think Manda!!! I could kill the bad taste with a little "Grey Poupon" I am tellin Clayton too. Hmmmm I wonder if Clayton would like me to pinch hit a few little stories about you Pee Pot?

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by Frito lay

Alright Pee Pot and Manda you are startin to piss me off. I wonder how a Pee Pot would work in my crab trap Hmmmmmm. What do you think Manda!!! I could kill the bad taste with a little "Grey Poupon" I am tellin Clayton too. Hmmmm I wonder if Clayton would like me to pinch hit a few little stories about you Pee Pot?

Just when I felt it was safe to leave my barf bag at home.....

Vanni Fucci
Quote: Originally Posted by manda

That's such a sissy little barf you got goin' on there manda...try this on for size...

peapod
Tell him to bring it on frito I gots so much "muck" on that dude...thats the trouble with you two...yur both telling me all your stuff...you just miss the part where I take notes

peapod
Hey...where is frito....hang on!!!

ring ...ring...
Frito: Feck Off!

peapod: pfffft... what are doing up there in the bathtub capital of the world??

Frito: Watching a movie

Peapod: what is it?

Frito: Jackass 2

Peapod: no kidding what a surprise

Frito: Hey! I am not working until september...

Peapod: Get the gang...lets go camping

Frito: I gots my motor mo bile...ready to go

Peapod: Oh! the shag mo bile...blah!

Frito: uh?

Peapod: You heards me!

Frito: eh?

Peapod: enough already....I am fecking hanging up

Frito: K...

Peapod: Later

Frito: hopefully much...later that is

SLAM!

Frito lay
Frito Phones Back

Frito: Whats Zup?

Pee Pott: Not much just hangging around with the raisens, god I don't know why I am here, I dreed these fackin weekends, just waitin around for grim reeper to push the the attendent Bell and wheel out another glow in the dark courps.

Frito: Bad night?

Pee Pot: No, Jessu Christ its hot in here.

Frito: Yes it has been very nice out and I am enjoying the heat.

Pee Pot : Fack that

Frito: Forget that ****, lets go camping

Pea Pot: Sounds like not a bad idea

Frito: Oh, **** hang on here I might want to go to Penticton and see my Bro.

Pee Pot: OK then let me Know.

Frito : OK. smell ya latter.

Click!!!

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by Vanni Fucci

Quote: Originally Posted by manda

That's such a sissy little barf you got goin' on there manda...try this on for size...

I had that one in my signature...Grey poupon and talking a$$es only make me sissy barf

peapod
Hey frits...get a load of my avatar...funny how nuttin changes innit?? even back than clayton was showing off

Frito lay
WOW... Didn't they have Color Cams when you were a Kid?. Nice Fish, Looks much like one that accidently bitt the hook from the *** Hole at Paper Mill Dam when I was fishing down there about 1991. Mind you they fight better when they bite from the *** hole. lol. Oh did I mention we were gassed up on some Houch that one of the Gaucker Boys made...and on the way home we found a bunch of Magic Mushrooms. " Oh those were the days my friend I thought they would never end.....Blah ....Blah .Blah .Blah

peapod
I am goings to tell clayton what you said.....yous knows dam well thats clayton and nots me...you fecking **** ah..yes paper mill dam..did you ever skinny dip there??

peapod
Gaucker Boys I have not thoughts about those ****'s in years?? are they still alive

Frito lay
Well he should be he is the same age as me 42

peapod
that must be one them there tall fish tales dam thats a nice fish tho...answers the question!!!!! Did you ever skinny dip at paper mill dam

Frito lay

I am goings to tell clayton what you said.....yous knows dam well thats clayton and nots me...you fecking **** ah..yes paper mill dam..did you ever skinny dip there??

No, you?. Not there

peapod
No me either...sproat lake..with your sister...and you??

Vanni Fucci

that must be one them there tall fish tales dam thats a nice fish tho...answers the question!!!!! Did you ever skinny dip at paper mill dam

*Ahem*

Whereas I don't dispute that the fish is as fine a specimen as I've ever seen, having been raised in the prairies as I have, I have to admit that the veracity of the photo appears somewhat dubious.

If you're interested, you may ask me why I think this.

mrmom2
Okay why do you think the photos a fake Vanni

peapod
Sorry Vanni the pic is real...and clayton has not growed much past that height either...dam! he woulds be insulted if he knews you called him a fake...he is not into computers..just fishing...been doing that since on his papa's knee...that fish ain't that big..I seen bigger..

Vanni Fucci
Quote: Originally Posted by mrmom2

Okay why do you think the photos a fake Vanni

Elementary my dear Momsy...

The dude in the picture looks to be no more 5 foot whatever, which means that the fish is probably over 4 feet long, and close to 4 feet in girth. That means that this fish would weigh in at over 145 pounds.

I don't think that this dude would be holding it up, one armed, by its slimy assed tail...

zenfisher
Ah...but if you look closely Vanni...you will see a line protruding from the tail. this would indicate that a rope is supporting the the weight of the fish. Clayton is merely placing his hand on it.

Vanni Fucci
Quote: Originally Posted by zenfisher

Ah...but if you look closely Vanni...you will see a line protruding from the tail. this would indicate that a rope is supporting the the weight of the fish. Clayton is merely placing his hand on it.

Hmmm...must magnify...

peapod
I tells ya good thing clayton does not have a computer or knows about this internet world...he woulds go ape ****. I tells you clayton is the # one fishermen

zenfisher
Magnify...& I thought my eyes were getting bad... :P

peapod
Get a load of those shoes and pants tho...bwhahahhhahahahhahaha