How to make the world a better place...?

Sy

Electoral Member
May 17, 2005
Kingston, Ontario
If you could do one thing to make your life, family, home, neighborhood, city, province/state, country, or world a better place what would you do?

(Please do not include killing/imprisoning any particular person(s))

Me, I would find all the best locations in the world for wind and solar power generation and plant Windmill and Solar Power Generators there, causing the abolishment of all coal/oil burning plants. Any jobs lost due to these plants closing would be regained in the need for maintenance of these windmills and solar generators.

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
Well, there goes my idea to get rid of Bush....dang, no killing anyone....

Provide Hybrid cars/vans for the families of my province who need a vehicle, cuts down on emissions, and cost to families. I for one hate having to own a minivan, but 3 kids in the back of a Saturn...NOT good 8O

EDIT: I thought that I better add that we have no transit system here, so the need to own a car-like machine is a lot greater than in other areas

Canucklehead

Apr 6, 2005
RE: How to make the world

Revert to a locally based economy as much as possible, open the archives on invention patent submissions so we can see what's been buried over the years(water powered cars etc if rumours are correct), exorcise the demon of consumerism from society if that's possible.
Alternately, I'd buy the world a Coke and teach it to sing in perfect harmony :p

Frito lay

Electoral Member
Feb 9, 2005
British Columbia
#1 Get rid of Peter Popoff
#2 Throw all those TV avangleists in jail
#3 Agree to dump all forms of organized religon through out the globe.
#4 Get rid of Gordo Campbell
#5 Free Grey Poupon for everyone.

Sy

Electoral Member
May 17, 2005
Kingston, Ontario
manda said:
make sure our farmer are able to sell their wares before importing from other countries, I beleive that we talked about this on another thread...am I right canucklehead?

This is a solution to a problem that never should have happened in the first place. DAMN YOU NAFTA!!

Sy

Electoral Member
May 17, 2005
Kingston, Ontario
Frito lay said:

Lol did you not read the stipulation? All but #5 are worthwhile entries :dark1: :lol: :wink:

Frito lay

Electoral Member
Feb 9, 2005
British Columbia
Sy said:
Frito lay said:

Lol did you not read the stipulation? All but #5 are worthwhile entries :dark1: :lol: :wink:
What about the Barf Bag?

Canucklehead

Apr 6, 2005

Frito, you'd be well within the stipulations of the thread by suggesting that Peter Popoff, tv evangelists and G.C. be put into the used Barf Bag... just an idea

Canucklehead

Apr 6, 2005

At least we've supposedly stopped feeding cannibal-style meat to the herbivores. It's a good first step.