Where the hell is my wallet?

Reverend Blair
Black leather, chewed by a dog on one end, contains a bank card, a driver's lisence, a co-op card, a credit card, and some other cards.

What the hell did I do with it?

Cosmo
Maybe it's with mine ... the damn thing constantly hides. I'm starting to suspect a poltergeist since it invariably turns up somewhere!

Reverend Blair
I just hope it isn't with the keys for the big green truck...I never did find those. I can't replace my ID by smashing apart a steering column with a framing hammer though.

ol' dawg
Damn ... it may be an epidemic ... now I can't find my wallet ... and I'm not sure who I am without ID

peapod
Its nobody's business who I am...thats why I have pockets...to carry cash in...What's a driver's licence

p106_peppy
It's probibly right inrtont of your nose. Did you check up your ***?

Ten Packs
Quote: Originally Posted by p106_peppy

It's probibly right inrtont of your nose. Did you check up your ***?

Is your typing 101 certificate up yours?

BWAHAHAHA!!!

mrmom2
Good one Ten

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by Reverend Blair

Black leather, chewed by a dog on one end, contains a bank card, a driver's lisence, a co-op card, a credit card, and some other cards.

I'l give you the same answer I give my kids, it's up my nose.

Reverend Blair
Well the hospital people don't have it, so it's either in Mrs. Rev's car, someplace around the house, or out at the Brady Road Landfill.

manda
how many beer have you had so far since yesterday rev?

Reverend Blair
Um....goes to fridge and counts...5. I had a couple last night, but they'd sucked so much blood out me that I felt kind of woozy. Today I seem to have had 3. I thought I'd had four, but they don't make baker's dozens of beer. Another 4 (four) or five (5) and I will have cleared enough dust out of my mouth to actually taste something.

Reverend Blair
....and just because I can't find the other thread about things in my walls.

The posters I found went to one of my Dad's friends...he collects them. He also looks like the Man from Glad (the original one), which is a little disconcerting.

Today I found another claim tag from the T. Eaton Co. Did I mention the other one? There was one. They are both from Special Desk 1518. If they hadn't ripped the building down, it'd be fun to show up and demand my prizes. I've also found a whack of bobby pins and a rag doll's head with no stuffing inside.

The coolest thing is that I found out what was up with the mystery wires. They turned out to be old knob and tube wiring that start nowhere and go to the outside wall. I always wondered what those two hooks on the outside wall were, turns out they have something to do with wires.

I could have ripped all this old stuff out, but I've decided to leave them in the wall for the next person who does this to ponder.

Twila
Sounds like you've given up on wondering where your wallet is.

I lost my keys once. Lost them inside my purse. I actually dumped out my purse and still couldn't find them.

After several freak outs. Much storming around the house. and several searches of the purse, the borrowers must have returned them to the bottom of my purse where I did eventually locate them. Though it wasn't until after I was quite late.

peapod
thats so funny twinks, not long ago I lost my keys, no big deal until I had to get a key made for my car as I only had one key It cost me a hundred bucks The other day, I was cleaning out my freezer and I found them...I have no idea how they got in the freezer.

Twila
ah, you have borrowers too, Pea.

manda
Something in my house keeps eating my lighters...they follow me when I move too, and they don't even show up when I get ready to move...i don't have borrowers, i have eaters

Reverend Blair
I found my wallet. It was under the old beer fridge. I guess I must have dropped it when I moved the fridge into the living room.

manda
Where did my keysgo?

Cosmo
Quote: Originally Posted by ol' dawg

Damn ... it may be an epidemic ... now I can't find my wallet ... and I'm not sure who I am without ID

That's my line, Dawg ... gotta check my ID every morning to remember who I am! Course it's better since the HRT has eased the menopausal crazies!

Cosmo
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

thats so funny twinks, not long ago I lost my keys, no big deal until I had to get a key made for my car as I only had one key It cost me a hundred bucks The other day, I was cleaning out my freezer and I found them...I have no idea how they got in the freezer.

I am SO not surprised Pea ... I've seen you in action. Keys in the freezer isn't strange in your reality.

Pea moves through the world at warp speed, dropping possessions along the way. Of course to accomplish all you do in a day, you have to move that fast, but it's no wonder you lose things. At least you don't get too frustrated about it. Pea is the least materialistic person I've ever met, yet she has a house chock full of the coolest stuff. I always spend half my visits wandering around checking out her treasures.

Frappuccino Dibs
Cosmo, is this really the kind of forum to be bringing Peas treasures into a conversation ?

I hope Pea is taking extra special care of a certain Bengal Tiger.

ooooh, and a vase!

On the subject of losing things - I appear to have lost my brain right now and that damn printer wants paper again, grrrrrrrr!

manda
still can't find my keys.....

Reverend Blair
I have a set here you can use, Manda. They either are for a 1976 Ford truck or a 1983 Mustang. There's also a key that opens either the place I worked 12 years ago or the place Mrs. Rev worked about 10 years ago. Both of those places are gone now.

bulldog

Remember that tough piece of steak you had? Uh-huh. Maybe you better have your glasses checked. HA!

Bull Dog

manda

I have a set here you can use, Manda. They either are for a 1976 Ford truck or a 1983 Mustang. There's also a key that opens either the place I worked 12 years ago or the place Mrs. Rev worked about 10 years ago. Both of those places are gone now.

i'd love the '83 mustang....but alas, i'm looking for the keys to my 1992 Saturn, Thanks anyway rev, but I think those eaters that go after my wallet moved on to bigger and better things

Reverend Blair
Quote:

i'd love the '83 mustang.

Only because you never owned one. The day we hauled that damned thing to the crusher, my bro-in-law and I did the happy dance because we wouldn't have to fix it anymore.

Cosmo
Quote: Originally Posted by Frappuccino Dibs

Cosmo, is this really the kind of forum to be bringing Peas treasures into a conversation ?

Pea's treasures seem to be a good topic for any forum! You know how much she loves it when we discuss her.

missile
Either she's the shy,retiring type or just hiding out from the cops BC Bud goes for 2500 a pound US.

bevvyd
Holy smokes. sorry