Twila stag

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Okay listen up girls, friday night is stag night for twinks. It seems that twinks is tying the knot soon, and we gots to have a stag for her...NO MEN ALLOWED :twisted: :twisted, unless of course you are butt naked :p
So ehm...bring your stories, your jokes and yur own booze and yur own bud. So sisters lets get down and party. 8) The deed begins at 7...BC time. 8)

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Great! I'm having a staggette and can't even be there! (grumble fricking fracking home computer doesn't work....feckin stupid computer) Figures....I hate that murphy guy!

{quote]Give her a shot of tequila for me, Pea. No lime or salt either[/quote]

I LOVE tequila! I can do it the manly way....after I've had 2 or 3 the girly way! lol.....Course it gets harder after a few no one wants to hold you up while you drink!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Music - "we are family - I got all my sisters with me"

VOICE
(speaking loudly over music) Boy these guys can dance! Work it Brison.

(music ends)

(SFX - tapping microphone)

VOICE
Ok, its now time for the old balls and chain to dance their first dance as husband and husband. Howard, Mr. Smith - take it away.

(music)

(cheering and crowd noises)

HOWARD & MR. SMITH
(drunken voices to each other): I love you Howard-kins . . . I love you too Smithy-poo.

MR. SMITH
We are so lucky to live in Canada to have this opportunity to live together forever in blissful matrimony

HOWARD
I never want to fight with you ever again.

MR. SMITH
Me too - married life is going to be so great!! We're going to show those all those het couples how to do it right. Parties all night long, boozing and dancing with all our friends and nooky every night of the week - twice on Sunday.

HOWARD
Damn straight - I'm not going to compromise my lifestyle just because of a little piece of paper.

MR. SMITH
We'll make everyone wish they could have a gay marriage.

VOICE
(tapping microphone again) Alright, everyone join in - let's dance the night away.

(music plays)

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
k, well the details are kind of boring.

It's on Aug 27. Parents back yard. Only family. (supposedly, but you know what happens when you let your mom send out the invites!) Small, quiet nothing too fancy. No tuxedo, not white virginal frew frew gown....and then it's off to Europe to party! Whoot!.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
yep Victoria. Peninsula actually, Saanichton to be precise!

I'll look for the balloons!

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Exciting time for you, Twila! I love your wedding plans... sounds so much nicer than the elaborate overdone plans so many brides have. Everybody has more fun this way, everything is more relaxed, and the guests feel good (something overlooked in far too many of the modern-day elaborate affairs).