Twila stag

peapod
Okay listen up girls, friday night is stag night for twinks. It seems that twinks is tying the knot soon, and we gots to have a stag for her...NO MEN ALLOWED :twisted, unless of course you are butt naked :P
So ehm...bring your stories, your jokes and yur own booze and yur own bud. So sisters lets get down and party. The deed begins at 7...BC time.

Reverend Blair
Give her a shot of tequila for me, Pea. No lime or salt either...maybe a beer chaser if she's manly about it.

Jo Canadian

manda
Nothing beats a good stag, even if it is an online stag

peapod
Thanks for the comments rev and Jo...but you do know there are no men allowed in the stag thread

manda
Woo-hoo Pea, way to boot those interloping men out!

manda
I found a stripper...kind of:

I have some other dirty ones to that I'll post randomly until friday

he he he he

manda

peapod
manda check your pms for party plans :P

manda
Got it and replied pea!

Sy
(Sy peeks his head in to check out the lovely ladies)

Twila
Great! I'm having a staggette and can't even be there! (grumble fricking fracking home computer doesn't work....feckin stupid computer) Figures....I hate that murphy guy!

{quote]Give her a shot of tequila for me, Pea. No lime or salt either[/quote]

I LOVE tequila! I can do it the manly way....after I've had 2 or 3 the girly way! lol.....Course it gets harder after a few no one wants to hold you up while you drink!

peapod
We can't have a fecking stag without the stagette We will have it friday when you are at work.

peapod
Music - "we are family - I got all my sisters with me"

VOICE
(speaking loudly over music) Boy these guys can dance! Work it Brison.

(music ends)

(SFX - tapping microphone)

VOICE
Ok, its now time for the old balls and chain to dance their first dance as husband and husband. Howard, Mr. Smith - take it away.

(music)

(cheering and crowd noises)

HOWARD & MR. SMITH
(drunken voices to each other): I love you Howard-kins . . . I love you too Smithy-poo.

MR. SMITH
We are so lucky to live in Canada to have this opportunity to live together forever in blissful matrimony

HOWARD
I never want to fight with you ever again.

MR. SMITH
Me too - married life is going to be so great!! We're going to show those all those het couples how to do it right. Parties all night long, boozing and dancing with all our friends and nooky every night of the week - twice on Sunday.

HOWARD
Damn straight - I'm not going to compromise my lifestyle just because of a little piece of paper.

MR. SMITH
We'll make everyone wish they could have a gay marriage.

VOICE
(tapping microphone again) Alright, everyone join in - let's dance the night away.

(music plays)

peapod
Okay twinks, let hear it, when is the big day?? what kind of weddin are you having?? lets hear the details.

Twila
k, well the details are kind of boring.

It's on Aug 27. Parents back yard. Only family. (supposedly, but you know what happens when you let your mom send out the invites!) Small, quiet nothing too fancy. No tuxedo, not white virginal frew frew gown....and then it's off to Europe to party! Whoot!.

peapod
Well, I know your parents live in victoria...I think So on August 27 look up in the sky say around 5ish...I will send up some ballons...

Twila
yep Victoria. Peninsula actually, Saanichton to be precise!

I'll look for the balloons!

Haggis McBagpipe
Exciting time for you, Twila! I love your wedding plans... sounds so much nicer than the elaborate overdone plans so many brides have. Everybody has more fun this way, everything is more relaxed, and the guests feel good (something overlooked in far too many of the modern-day elaborate affairs).

Frito lay
Good luck on your journey, hang on tight when you hit a speed bump, keep both eyes on the road, and no ing a driving.

Joe

peapod
Lets just pour the tequila...all this talk about killing people and toys..makes me thirsty...Said get your *** in here, Okay twinks whats the first stop on your honeymoon??

no1important
Congragulations on getting married. So your getting married on the island, but is your stag in Surrey? Can I crash it? Will bring union made beer and whiskey, but don't think I would look to good putting on a strip show for you girls though.

peapod
important...are you wearing a dress :P this is a girls stag...I guess its okay..since I love your fishing website...on second thought...if the stripper does not show up could you do us your version of a full monty :P

no1important
I can wear whatever ever you want me too. Only Kidding. seriously only kidding.

Have fun tonight.

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila

k, well the details are kind of boring.

It's on Aug 27. Parents back yard. Only family. (supposedly, but you know what happens when you let your mom send out the invites!) Small, quiet nothing too fancy. No tuxedo, not white virginal frew frew gown....and then it's off to Europe to party! Whoot!.

You should see the wedding dress I wore, frew-frew to the max. My other half was browsing this thread and thought that you and i compared notes. How funny that you used that line. Btw, I wore that dress 6 Years ago today, yi. , I'm talking 5 1/2' train, beaded bodice, rosettes on the shoulders, everything, gluag! did I pick it out? nope. did I turn it into a cat bed? yep, and then I threw it out

Jo Canadian