What was your very first thought this morning?

peapod
"Crap. It's only tuesday

Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it
to gnaw through the leather straps.
- Emo Phillip

manda
Awwww...I don't want to wake up yet, where's the coffee

Reverend Blair
Why is this f**cking dog licking my face at 4:30 in the morning.

Jo Canadian
I just got home from work at 1:30 am. Then HOW the hell did I wake up here at work???!!!??

bevvyd
Noooo it can't be that time yet...............(turning over and wrapping blankies around body)

Andygal
something along the lines of "what time is it? Have I overslept again? Or is it only 5 am"

It was 7 am so I got up.

manda
AArrgh, Is today my day off?

mrmom2
What the F*ck is going on it's 9:30 and the kids are still sleeping I must be dreaming

Twila
I have no coherant thoughts upon waking.

there is 1 word that is recongnizable...it's "no'

manda
Most mornings it's a yell without thinking..."BOYS, STOP FIGHTING!!!"

Hard-Luck Henry
****, I think it's raining.

I think not
Gotta recharge the A/C in the Jeep.

HOCK
WOW!!! is it cool this morning. After days and days and.....of 20+ temperatures first thing in the morning, it was 16C this morning. Still going to 30+ today (I hate this weather)

Cosmo
I can't think in coherent, full sentences. Since I usually wake up with my Jack Russell on the pillow next to me sleeping on her back like a little person and I still have two driving addictions, my morning thoughts all go something like this:

Ugh dog fur in mouth
Grunt coffee
Ack need cigarette

missile
My first thoughts: Must use bathroom Then,the usual cigs and coffees

Jo Canadian
There's got to be a better way....

peapod
crap its only wednesday

GreenGreta
most mornings I wake up thinking
"why is it always so f*cking hot?"

Southern Ontario WOOO HOOO

manda
Have I won the lottery..yet? Wait, I have to buy a ticket, don't I?

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by Cosmo

I can't think in coherent, full sentences. Since I usually wake up with my Jack Russell on the pillow next to me sleeping on her back like a little person and I still have two driving addictions, my morning thoughts all go something like this:

Ugh dog fur in mouth
Grunt coffee
Ack need cigarette

substitute the dog fur with cat fur, and you've got me most mornings

Jo Canadian
GOOD LORD! There's no end to it!

I think not
I have to buy some ice for the barbecue, now if those dam crickets would shut up and let me sleep a little more !

Cosmo
So nice to wake up to kisses ... till you realize it's a Jack Russell and not your sweetie! blech! Didn't realize dogs had morning breath just like us hoomans.

First thought ... well, we'll skip that ... second thought ... where's my toothbrush and why am I awake while it's still friggin dark out?????

Reverend Blair
Quote:

So nice to wake up to kisses ... till you realize it's a Jack Russell and not your sweetie! blech! Didn't realize dogs had morning breath just like us hoomans.

I know exactly what you mean, Cosmo

Quote:

I have to buy some ice for the barbecue,

Umm, ITN? Why not just skip a step and use water?

My first thought this morning was, "Why does that damned cat keep going on the roof and meowing at the window to be let in?"

Hard-Luck Henry
Mine was "**** ... it's the afternoon ... " (My first words always seem to be obscenities. Go figure).

GreenGreta
Yippee it's Sunday, it rained. I get to sit here with a big pile of after dinner mints and just have fun.....

Hard-Luck Henry
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenGreta

Yippee it's Sunday, it rained. I get to sit here with a big pile of after dinner mints and just have fun.....

Yes, well it didn't rain enough, unfortunately: Rain stopped play until 1545, in the first Ashes Test at Lord's, but Australia were still able to take England's last 5 wickets for a measly 22 runs, to win by 239.

(I just thought I'd share that with you, as I just knew you'd be interested ... )

Reverend Blair
Some day you'll have to explain cricket to us, Henry. I've seen it on TV a couple of times and I really don't understand it.

Vanni Fucci
I remember watching cricket played in Assiniboine Park when I was a kid...don't know if they still play there or not...

manda
I used to try to catch crickets...quick little buggers...oh, wait, we're not talking about the same thing here, are we?