What was your very first thought this morning?

Reverend Blair
Quote:

I remember watching cricket played in Assiniboine Park when I was a kid...don't know if they still play there or not...

They do. We drove by them the last time we went to the zoo.

bulldog
I don't think in the mornings. But I have general topics that slide through my brain - something like, "Oh, GAWD, it's morning again?
Do I have to get up? I feel like I was run over by a tractor and just got over a 2 week bout with the flu."

In other words, best to leave me alone for a couple of hours with my coffee and paper.

Bull Dog

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by bulldog

I don't think in the mornings. But I have general topics that slide through my brain - something like, "Oh, GAWD, it's morning again?
Do I have to get up? I feel like I was run over by a tractor and just got over a 2 week bout with the flu."

In other words, best to leave me alone for a couple of hours with my coffee and paper.

Bull Dog

I usually walk right out onto my deck for a smoke grumbling under my breath, and my hubby passes the coffee out the door, hoping his arm'll come back in non-mangled. He knows me well

I think not
You don't wanna know

mrmom2
Mine was when the F :P ck am i going to get called into work

Vanni Fucci
Mine was, how am I going to hide this tiny erection from my kids...

mrmom2
I think you and ITN are on the same page tonight Vanni

peapod
I am sorry vanni, but you left me no choice, I had to edit your post, moderators are suppose to be honest The one up there vanni^^^^^^^^^^^

Vanni Fucci
For the elucidation of those with filthy minds, I rented an inflatable T-Rex play structure for my step-son's birthday...

Cosmo
Pea ... how did you acquire this info??? My sources tell me it's outrageously huge!

peapod
elucidation......a cult iodine..a cutin oldie.....a diet uncoil....a coiled unit.....funny innit :P

T-rex...mmmmmmm

Vanni Fucci

A coiled unit indeed... :P